Hey Florida, how fucked are you?

Hey Florida, how fucked are you?

Miami is going to get ruined and everything else will take the normal battering. Media is having a real field day with this shit

Pretty fucked, if the Hurricane doesn't kill us September 23rd 2017 will likely.

Lol you've been spending too much time on /x/

Miami is gunna get wiped off the fucking map. Im up near tampa and were trying to board up windows and hope for the best. Worst case we'll have to evacuate. I also feel much worse for the people in texas now. This is horrible and its the first time in my life where I and people I know may have their homes and lives as they know it destroyed.

Central FL reporting in. I plan on running outside during the thick of it and masturbating in the street just to see what that's like.

America is about to get it's dick wet.

Personally I hope there is as much destruction and loss of life as possible. As long as you scumbags keep supporting awful racist régimes like Israel you deserve everything you get. Hope you drown.

Also amusing to think the survivors will have to live in squalor because your tax dollars have to shipped over to Israel to prop up that bankrupt regime and keep them in the lifestyle to which they are accustomed while US infrastructure crumbles. Karma's a bitch.

Not exactly sure what you mean. Floridas got alot of people of all sorts of Political ideologies its just the redneck libritarians take up more of the general population. Personally I could care less what happens in israel as thats not really the US's issue.

FLORIDA looks like a mangled cock and Irma is the asshole its about to go inside of.

If your tax dollars fund it, you are responsible, or more accurately you are guilty. The 'well I dont agree with it but I keep funding it' argument wont wash. If your government starts funding pedophiles so they can rape children at their leisure, will you trot out the same lame argument ?
Grow a pair and man-up, if your taxes are being used to finance appalling crimes and you dont agree with it, then do something about it.

Not fucked at all. It's all sensationalized. Ask any floridian that's been through hurricanes before (excluding Andrew)

>I could care less what happens in israel as thats not really the US's issue.
we've spent billions and billions of dollars and fought wars to support Israel, the fuck you mean it's not the US's issue. Israel has nuclear weapons because of their spies in our nuclear program.

Thats not exactly true at this point. It was definitely sensationalized at first but now its predicted to ram right into florida. People living near bodies of water could easily flood and people living on the coast and especially in miami could have their entire homes submerged in storm surge.

I suppose I could have said that better. Sorry I guess Im in the wrong there. My point is I dont see why we should be highly concerned about israel right now when our southern coastal countries are getting raped by hurricanes and we're in a thread related to that topic.

B-but Rush Limbaugh said it's just a conspiracy! So everybody's gonna be OK.

Muzzie detected

All will be ok after a while, paradise for 9 months 3 months of hell, Fort Lauderdale checkin in

you better fucking live stream

If anyone moves to or lives in Miami doesn't realize that's part of the risk then they are an idiot. Part of living in southern FL is knowing that this could happen every year and just hoping it doesn't. Let me rephrase then: Aside from what may happen in southern fl, everything will be fine

Pretty much this. Lived in central FL during Charley (and the 3 others right behind it) and outside of losing shingles on my roof and not having power for a while it's no big deal. I knew better than to move south though.