Hey there, user. How's things? Feeling down? Need a hug?

Hey there, user. How's things? Feeling down? Need a hug?

Let's talk.

*talkie talkie talkie talkie talkie*

*talkie talkie talkie*

What's up?

pls letme die ty

Hi, how are you?

Green tea faggot checking in
*hugs*

Why? Why can't you, and why do you want to?

I'm feeling okay, how are you, user?

Good evening, Green. How has your week been? *hugs back*

some cripple shot me

A little bit down but fine, thanks

It was raining earlier today. I really like driving in this kind of weather. If somebody's feeling down, they should cruise around town to take things off their mind.

Every day is a little better
Could use a hug though :)

My past two weeks have been absolutely shit. How about yours?

Damn. In real life? I hope it wasn't anywhere too vulnerable.

But is just fine good enough? Hopefully you're just in a slump and will begin to feel better eventually, user. But if this goes on without changing, you'll need to do something about it.

I may do just that tomorrow user, thank you.

*hugs you tightly*

That's good to hear, user. I hope things continue on this track.

That's not good to hear. This past week has gone okay; little stressful, little happy.

What went wrong?

Ups and downs.
Been on fairly long up streak, so I'm kinda afraid of what comes next.

You're very welcome. Is something on your mind?

i'm 6'4, 230 pounds, white, with great features, real interests, and am talented, can hold a job, and live on my own.

why cant i get a gf
why cant i get a gfwhy cant i get a gfwhy cant i get a gfwhy cant i get a gfwhy cant i get a gfwhy cant i get a gfwhy cant i get a gfwhy cant i get a gfwhy cant i get a gfwhy cant i get a gfwhy cant i get a gfwhy cant i get a gfwhy cant i get a gfwhy cant i get a gfwhy cant i get a gfwhy cant i get a gfwhy cant i get a gfwhy cant i get a gfwhy cant i get a gfwhy cant i get a gfwhy cant i get a gfwhy cant i get a gfwhy cant i get a gfwhy cant i get a gfwhy cant i get a gfwhy cant i get a gfwhy cant i get a gfwhy cant i get a gf

Just about anything that could do got into fights while in holiday I'm Spain, getting kicked out our hotel because of the fights, friend got handcuffed, had to fork out a extra like 400 for a different hotel and shit, my boyfriend on the verge of leaving, you name it. I hope next week is slightly less stressful for you

Been down lately but I know it's because I just have a lot on my plate.

I want cute dresses!

nah didn't get shot, just going through hydrocodone withdraw and it sucks ass

You might be timid.

So far it ain't that bad. I really need to sleep more, maybe talk to some more people without scaring them away. Basic shit really.
Hugs always appreciated though, it's one of the only aspects of humanity i kind of still like.

i am, but that is still total bullshit

No.

Hold on to it as long as you can, and brace yourself for the drop. That's all you can do.

Yeah. I've been digging myself into more and more obligations, and I'm starting to doubt I can handle them all.

Well, what have you been doing to try to get one? Tell me why you don't have one now.

That's terrible. I hope you can hold onto him, and recover from this. It sounds like a pretty stressful situation.

Will the load lighten up with time? I hope you can find some time for yourself every now and then, user. Without that you'll drive yourself crazy with overwork. It's happened to people I know well, and I don't want to see it happen to you.

Why don't you have any?

Oh, that does suck. What helps take your mind off it?

*hugs you tightly* I can't give you a real one, but maybe this will help. Try to get into the habit of waking up at the exact same time every morning; it'll help a lot. People skills will come with practice.

Okay.

That's life.
Take all that good shit and still, no girl will want to fuck you if you don't the have the balls to fuck them.

Yeah it is worse of all I've run out of green tea

just watchin random vids on youtube and rolling on the floor crying helps make the pain go away

Not much. I put myself out there, get some attention, but not enough. I'm not gonna chase women or hit on them like an idiot, just to potentially embarrass myself. It's not worth it. I'm 27 and a virgin btw

I've been really sad for the last few months because I left my girlfriend last October and I've realized that I let my soulmate go. When I told her, she said she needed space.

I would do anything to be with her again. I dream of her every night. We have a dog together.

Man I suck

I believe in you, user! Have you really stopped to take a look around you? Anything is possible. It's just a matter of trying to find the best way to get there.

Do you procrastinate? If so, I'd love to offer you some tips I learned: find 10 or 15 minutes to put all distractions aside to focus purely on the task at hand. After 10-15 minutes one of two things will happen: Either you complete what you had to do or you'll make a dent and feel better about yourself for the progress.

I don't know if this could be applied to your circumstances but I really hope it helps.

I don't have cute dresses because I don't have enough money to buy the ones I want.

I can't remember the last time I was happy.

I don't know man, I have a weird relationship with the Sandman, and with most people as well. But hey, I've got some friends that kind of like me somehow.
Either way I think it's really nice of you to be there for people like me or other Sup Forumsrothers, you're an extremely kind hearted person and i'd hug you back if i could.

I can, and I really don't know if it's better.

Well, have you got hot chocolate? It's been getting cold around here, I could use some hot chocolate right now... Hopefully you'll be able to get some more soon.

That's one way to deal with it. You'll get past this, user. It may take a while, and it may hurt for a long time, but you'll make it.

Well, you can't expect them to just fall on you. But you don't need to hit on them like an idiot. Talk to them. Don't just stand there and present yourself. Engage girls in conversation. If you see a girl you like the look of, start talking to her and get to know her.

Have you talked to her since? Maybe she's got the space she needed, and is ready to get back together.

It really can be applied, and it's a step further than what I've been doing. You're right user, that's exactly what I need to do, or I'll be stuck here forever. Thank you very much.

Well, saving money can take a long time. But it'll be worth the effort taken to get them in the end, right? Bide your time. Wait, and then enjoy them when you've finally earned it.

Happiness is overrated. But that's pretty bad. What did you once enjoy, user? You're depressed now, and you either need to drag yourself out of it, or get some real help.

Hey, that's cool. You're doing pretty good then.

Sometimes I try. Thank you, user.

Shoot, I forgot. Here's an image.

I'm out of town due to the hurricane and I'm pretty stressed out..... I. Wed a hug....

*hugs you tightly* Are you worried? Or was it difficult and stressful to evacuate?

My friends all kinda leaving me/ don't care about me, and I'm somehow okay with this.

I've been basically emotionally dead for a while now. I'm not depressed, I'm not even sad or angry anymore.

No one really likes me, let alone love me. Aside from my parents, of course, but they are almost hardwired to do so, so they don't quite count. But hey, at least I can count on them :)

I don't know if i'll ever know love. it's hard for me to get attached to someone. i never got that feeling of love

yeah i know, i just want another damn fix so bad, but that shits gonna kill me

*hugs back tightly*
A little bit of both. Moving to Alabama too in a few weeks and if the house is totaled we'll be in deep trouble.

we arent on silent terms. I drunk texted her last friday. I said I miss you darlin, wherever you are. She sent a message a day later saying that she misses me like crazy, and a broken heart emoji.

I know that I might see her soon, but I'm so scared.

oops, pic

If you aren't trolling you may be some degree of sociopath

Maybe somenight I'll even pick up a set of images from a character i like and try doing the same.
This board needs more threads like this.

Hi. I'm just here for a hug. May I?

>Happiness is overrated. But that's pretty bad. What did you once enjoy, user? You're depressed now, and you either need to drag yourself out of it, or get some real help.

I was happy playing sports. I miss baseball and football the most. I played almost everything except basketball.
I hate thinking about living 1 more year, let alone 50-70. I'm too lonely.

Maybe...

She left 5 years ago but i still feel empty. Not really sure what im supposed to do except piss life away one day at a time

I know how you feel I've been kicking myself in the back of the leg over a girl from high schools, I'm 21 now....

That's depression. Emotional deadness, being without feeling. I like you user, and I want to see you rise out of this. I want to see you feel things again and succeed in the real world.

You can't change other people, user. If they're going to drift away from you, there's not much you can do about that. But you can improve yourself, and start to feel things. You may need to force yourself to enjoy things at first, but if you do it enough the feelings should come back.

I know exactly how that is user, and I don't understand it. I wish I could help you, but I've never fallen in love with anyone either. I'm sorry.

Get your mind off it, user. Fill that feeling of longing with something else. Play a game, or spend some time with friends.

Oh, that's bad. All you can do right now is wait, I guess. The storm came at the worst time for you.

Talk to her when you see her, and tell her you want to get back together. Don't be afraid to apologize. You've got this user, you can fix this relationship and get her back.

I'm sure the other anons would appreciate it. I've been told by others who've done this that there's only space for one thread per night, but I think there could stand to be two. Do it however you want user, don't feel obligated to coordinate for anyone or follow any rules.

*hugs you close* Of course, user.

Start playing again, user. Take a soccer ball out to a field and dribble it around, practice some moves. Toss a baseball around with whoever you can find. If people walk by, ask 'em if they want to play. It's worked for me on occasion.

Sports are a great way to get a bunch of people meeting each other and working together. Start playing again, even if it's on your own at first. I think it'll help.

You need to move on, user. You need to get her out of your mind, and start thinking about other people. It's really hard, but you have to do it.

I know that feeling.
After my second family dumped me I sort of lost the ability to maintain friendships, or feel much anything beyond animal impulses like lust, hunger, anger, depression, and occasionally happiness.
But never love.

It's difficult and painful, but you have to move on from her user. Get her off your mind and get on with your life. She's gone now, and she's not coming back. The regret may linger, but you can't let it rule you anymore.

Also.

Nice picture.

Thanks friend

I think one thread per night is better, reinforces the character within it. Thanks for the advice user.

Is that one from an artbook? I haven't seen it before.

Okay. Well, you do you. Good luck.

I think it's from an art book

If all of you Naussica posters are interested I know of a musical/ghibli discord

Okay, cool. Thanks.

There's only one of me, and there might be another user who posted one or two. I'm interested.

>Start playing again, user. Take a soccer ball out to a field and dribble it around, practice some moves. Toss a baseball around with whoever you can find. If people walk by, ask 'em if they want to play. It's worked for me on occasion.

It's not the same, nobody cares about it.
I can't get people together to play a football game or even baseball.

Here you go
dZGtcp

Most of time i fake emotions to try having a good time with people. But i never felt anything i couldn't contain.

Hm. Maybe your interests have moved on. What can you do that you might enjoy? Any ideas?

Thanks.

Are you holding yourself back because you're afraid of getting hurt?

Fenn, why are you such a fagget?

I dunno, you tell me.

I regret everything I've ever done in my life.

I really don't know.
Honestly, I get high, play a little bit of overwatch and probably get drunk to end the night. I sleep til about noon if I can.
I play old school video games from time to time, I'm not happy though, just content when I do.

Every single thing? Do you regret posting here? Do you regret every time you've smiled or looked at a flower or a sunset? You've done good things, user. But you're stuck looking at only the bad ones. Don't let yourself believe that everything you've ever done is bad; you may not remember the good things, but they still happened.

Moving on, use your past experiences to avoid doing things you'll be likely to regret. You can build off of this, user.

Have you tried writing or drawing? You need something new to get you inspired and happy again.

Not good.

I really love this girl, and right now we are friends. She knows that I love her and yet she does this things that she knows will hurt me. What do I do?

>Every single thing? Do you regret posting here? Do you regret every time you've smiled or looked at a flower or a sunset?

Yes. In my current state, remembering happiness hurts more than wallowing in misery and pain does.

I regret posting here most of all. But I suppose what's done is done.

I'm constantly worried about the rumor that the world will end on the 23rd this month.... I first saw it while casually browsing through Sup Forums and now I'm constantly worried about it. What do you guys think?

Why worry? Just let the end come.

Maybe it'll end for Koreans...

I made a huge mistake of trusting a female "friend"
Never again.
God damn bitches.

What did she do?

Hm. It seems to me like she's going to use you against yourself and destroy you without feeling bad about it.

Maybe you can build up some hope for future happiness. If you strive for it and shove through the pain, you could build up a positive tomorrow.

It's bullshit. Stop browsing Sup Forums, they're radical idiots and they don't know what they're talking about.

Hunker down and recover, user. Stay away from her, and choose your friends carefully. You won't make that mistake again.

Don't be thinking all girls are bad. Some are pretty great. But the bad ones are nasty as all hell.

>Maybe you can build up some hope for future happiness. If you strive for it and shove through the pain, you could build up a positive tomorrow.

I appreciate the kind words but there's no hope for me. I'm not here looking for help, I just wanted to vent some thoughts.

I'm sorry if that's not what this thread is for.

Thanks

>Have you tried writing or drawing?

I've never cared for drawing, I was always bad and I think art is incredibly pretentious.
I wrote some memoirs or an autobiography, or whatever you would call it, but I always end up using the same words over and over and it ends up looking like a freshmen high schooler at best.
I wanted to try singing, but my voice is way, way, way too deep to sing the songs I want to. I naturally have a deep voice and it's been scared with screaming and smoke for years.

> You need something new to get you inspired and happy again.
Yeah...... I know.

the world's not going to end but even if it does, why worry when there's nothing you can do about it

Vent all you want, user. That's really what the thread is for; I sometimes go a little overboard trying to "help".

The world was supposed to end seventeen years ago. And a whole bunch of other times. Maybe it already has, and this is just a slow decline into oblivion that we're experiencing now.

But don't worry, there's no sudden cataclysm coming on the 23rd.

"Art" is incredibly pretentious. Drawing for fun and not caring if it's good has nothing wrong with it. That's what I do. Art and writing will get better with practice. If you want to sing, start taking some lessons. Don't let it flop just because your voice is deep. I think a deep voice, even a scratchy one, is beautiful.

We were a couple, and she broke up with me because I'm changing. Admittedly I became obsessed with her and I started doing things that she would like and I lied to her. Whereas she wouldn't lie to me.

She does not want to use me against myself and destroy me from what I know because that's one of the main reasons she broke up with me, so I won't destroy myself.

If you can back off the obsession, you might get with her again. But if you can't, it'd be more healthy for you to get away from her. Seems a little counter-intuitive, but given this new information, those are what I see as your options.

Destroy yourself anyway just to show her that her decision didn't accomplish anything.

>"Art" is incredibly pretentious. Drawing for fun and not caring if it's good has nothing wrong with it. That's what I do. Art and writing will get better with practice. If you want to sing, start taking some lessons. Don't let it flop just because your voice is deep. I think a deep voice, even a scratchy one, is beautiful.

I don't like drawing, I feel like I'm apart of a toxic community if I'm doing it.
I only started writing because I thought I might kill myself.
I tried joining a singing class in college, it was weird. I was only one of 4 guys in the class of about 30, we did an exercise about what we enjoy to get to know each other, then the teacher found out I liked football and sports.
She said it was like she was trying to teach John Madden how to sing.
She said my voice was unique and I should consider broadcasting.
I took the rest of the class and felt fairly ignored throughout the semester.

Okay. Well, did the weird experience put you off from singing lessons overall, or do you think you'd like to try them again?

I broke up with my girlfriend because the stress of her job started to affect the kind of person she was. Feel like I let her down. Sank into a pit of depression. Tried to kill myself. Failed. Reached out to a friend. Told me he was at a bachelor party, figured he'd get back to me in his own time. That was about threeish weeks ago. Hasn't gotten back to me. Don't want to send another text and seem desperate, even though I am. Everytime someone mentions food I feel like I'm going to throw up. I just want to fucking die now please.

Send him another text. You're desperate, and that's okay. Talking to a real person in this situation will help you a lot.

I do think you made a mistake in breaking up with her. Can that be changed? Can you get back with her and support her in her time of stress?

Text your friend right now. Before you respond to this.

Just find something to obsess over, throw yourself into it, make new friends.

Thanks, I really wanted an opinion that is not mine and hers.

Can I get a hug as well?

Not overall, but it didn't help.
I never got any better though, just adapted to my voice to get through some classes.

I'm in a toxic relationship and I can't really do anything about it until I get back to the states in a few months. My husband is completely blind to the horrible things he's done to me and insists he did the best he could. I wasn't the most emotionally supportive but I've been the main breadwinner and housekeeper for the past year while he sat on his ass and played video games. I've asked for his help multiple times, often at my breaking point, and no dice. I brought up divorce before I left and I was set on it but we made up for a bit but when I tried to bring up divorce again, he just shut me out. I want him to get himself back on track for the time I'm gone but I'm afraid I'll get back and see he hasn't changed at all.

*hugs you tightly*

Good luck, user. I hope you can work things out.

I think taking more lessons will do you some good. Instruction is very beneficial when learning a skill; you obviously can't learn everything through practice alone.

If he's never going to contribute anything, you've got to get away from him. Don't let him drag you down with him any more. So you can't let him talk you out of it again. If you're set on it, you do it.

>My husband is completely blind to the horrible things he's done to me and insists he did the best he could.

Maybe he did. Maybe his best is being a piece of shit.

Anyway, divorce sounds like the only logical answer here. I hope you don't have any kids with him.

>I think taking more lessons will do you some good. Instruction is very beneficial when learning a skill; you obviously can't learn everything through practice alone.

Yeah......thanks, I don't know what I was expecting but thanks for talking.

I'm not going to be in a relationship were the other person feels that screaming at the other for 20 minutes over a dirty cup is justified. She only stopped because her throat started to hurt. I'm not going back to that, not matter how much I hate myself for it. Also it's 3 in the morning and he's a normie, in the sense that he has a job, dog, responsibilities etc. Not texting him at this hour.

going to get a drink after playing yet another shitty game of TF2

I hope the banana dude doesn't fuck up your thread again.