Acne or the herp? I was picking at it last night so it's still red, it's 4 white little dots

Acne or the herp? I was picking at it last night so it's still red, it's 4 white little dots.

I also am prone to acne. I was stretching my skin out in this, will post non stretched

I don't wanna scare you or anything but it looks like early stage jungle strain acquired immune deficiency syndrome to me. Did you happen to have sucked off any chimanzees in the Congo this august?

any bad sex recently or wait 3-4 days if its not gone go see a doc

H-how did you know
Had sex with a girl last week that I've been fucking, but didn't notice anything until last night. It was barely noticeable but I kept trying to pop them. They're not blistering or anything.

Scrote worm
It will transfer back to the host as soon as you chin nuzzle patient zero's coinpurse

2- 12 days for an avarage time for herps to show

Well shit. Is there any other signs? My lips don't tingle, it does kind of burn but I can only imagine picking at it made it worse, it doesn't itch either.

Also we've been having sex for over a month

aids

Trying to pop them will probably just make it swell up and more red. I get pimples that never form heads on my lips. Def not a cold sore. Even if you do have oral herps it's not bad bro. Lot of people have it and it hardly ever shows.

put some vasiline still there a week later then youll know

Probably herpes. Does it hurt/itch like a motherfucker? if yes, herpes. If no, acne.

This is what it looked like before picking at them. It was a line of 4 little white spots

I was definitely pushing hard on it trying to squeeze them out but I didn't get anything. Like I said, I get acne somewhat often.

Does smell like ass?

Or locos doritos?

aids, forsure

It hurts but doesn't itch. I keep fucking touching it and I definitely picked hard at it trying to get out the white spots.

No

Step one: QUIT FUCKING WITH IT. Seriously, if you do thing and thing hurts, quit doing it.

Give it a couple days, if it is herpes, it'll swell, become a blister and turn yellowish as the virus filled puss forms. Itching is one of two of the most common symptoms for non-sexual herpes. Don't remember the simplex.

Smear some neosporin or the non-brand name variant on the area. Won't get rid of the blister but will help with the pain (and itching if that presents).

Source: I've lived with this shite all my life.

If you don't mind fuckers giving you the eye, you can pick up some of those things for coldsores/feverblisters they can, depending on the individual, actually reduce the timeframe for your outbreak.

You nicked yourself shaving. You'll be fine.

Also, not sure if spacing is bitched about on Sup Forums as much as it is on other boards but, reason is I use the quickreply box and that shit is tiny as fuck so it looks like more text than it actually is.

If it becomes a blister then you got the herp

Otherwise its just acne.

Welcome to the world of Tetracycline

Standard coldsore/acne outbreak. . .

Or your boyfriends manseed has found purchase on your upper lip

IDK

Wow old is OP?