/éire/ + /celt/ = /gael/

Pagan Europe best Europe edition
christfags fuck off sub edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12900978
irishdruidnetwork.org/resources.html
returnofkings.com/117690/how-anime-is-programming-men-to-be-weak-and-submissive
irishcentral.com/news/dublin-has-become-the-gun-murder-capital-of-europe-69575922-237669061
vocaroo.com/i/s1H5AuJAw41m
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw no 6/10 jailbait clown-feet irish gf

The potato is evil, it ruined people.

strawpoll.me/12900978
strawpoll.me/12900978
strawpoll.me/12900978

I R L A N T I
R
L
A
N
T
I

I wake up in the mornings sinking halfway to the bottom.There's a loud distorted screaming in my soul.Everything is dark and empty and I don't know how to fix it,so I curl up in a ball
and cry in the comfort of my home

You've been reading my mind lad, I was waiting for a new thread to ask about the pagan Irish religion. More specifically are there any resources out there for learning about it? I know a lot of it is lost to time but I figure we still have enough to fill in the gaps with better knowledge we get from other Celtic religions like the Gauls.
Do we even have any carvings or shite of the Gods?

Sounds like you need to do Ketamine lad.

My gf is Scottish so does that count?

I don't know why I feel like shit.I say I'm fine but I'm not fine.

I'm dying inside and all I see are demons.I try to hide all my deepest feelings

Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

Same place I am now.

fuck off AA

>mfw I realised the baseball game started earlier than usual today
FUCK.

Lads Battlefront II is updating again on Steam. Why? What are they updating in a decade old game with no Steam servers?

I'm around 262144th scottish, so I'm 100% celtic

Hopefully I'll have a promotion by then or I might be working somewhere else. The Garda or fire brigade seems good to me

Sounds like you're just pasting song lyrics desu.
The same place as I am now except uglier/older looking. Probably living on my own.
Not me.
The online is fun as fuck but you need to mod it because the official servers are dead since forever.

Hello Celtic brother.

irishdruidnetwork.org/resources.html
I found this before but I haven't really started reading it yet
theres also a good few books on pre christian Ireland and Europe

How do you manage to do so much drugs while living with your parents?

>BF2

EXCELLENT taste

Hello brother. At least I have a red beard as a mark of my true heritage.

Sure even the people that move out are rarely independent of their parents anyway. The amount of college students that think they're so mature just because they live with their friends drinking every day and "ironically" doing childish things like building forts. Yet every weekend they come home with a basket of laundry and get mammy to do it.

>stealing our women

You must defend her honour

What did Steam mean by this?

Feckin greeks

Her parents emigrated here when she was 4
I'm Mexican so does that make it worse?

Dead

In my room. It's not like I go crazy/start shouting when on drugs and my parents never enter my room or bother me because im not a child and im pretty responsible y'know?. Most of the time I'm either semi-unconscious lying on my bed listening to music, or for uppers I'm furiously browsing online and multitasking,

I'm able to act pretty normal too on some drugs when I can leave my room like weed/shrooms and stuff its easy to conceal it.

Other drugs aren't safe to interact with people. So I just lay in my room at night i.e Ketamine, acid, opiates and the real heavy doses of shit.
I did go to a family dinner while totally barred out on benzos and I have no recollection of it. Fucking blackout but it doesn't seem like anybody noticed
Most college people who move out can't cook multiple meals, do their own washing/ironing/cleaning. They live in filth and off frozen meals. It's sad really.

>"“Slowly but surely English is losing importance in Europe,” Juncker said with a rueful smile
w-what about us

we're fucked without them to be honest
the nordic states + the UK blocked loads of stuff. Without that voting bloc we're going to be fasttracked into a federation

We're a tiny parochial backwater.

What the fuck is going to happen with the tax stuff?
we can't compete with most other countries on infrastructure, economies of scale or population so if tax is harmonised we'll lose massively.

Switch to gaelic, fuck english

>What the fuck is going to happen with the tax stuff?
we still a veto on any tax related legislature
macron said hes going to try and make up reform our taxes if hes elected

Romantic Ireland's dead and gone, It's with O'Leary in the grave.

Huh? I haven't read anything about us doing anything against you, if anything the few people who care either way are happy about the possible prospect of NI reuniting with Ireland.

A literal translation of a folk saying goes:Juncker says much when the day is long
>He doesn't inject Krokodil in public

You need to stop abusing benzodiazepines. They can cause serious long-term brain damage.

drug weebs deserve to be lobotomized

>just lay in my room
>ketamine
>Acid
You're wasting that stuff, should be out having fun with others

Hey guys, I have a question. Is Dublin worth a trip?

I'm thinking about to spend some days there next month.

I would really appreciate an answer.

Take this picture of a potatoe in advance as a sign of my appreciation.

lost the euromillions again lads

I've never even smoked a joint. What am I missing out on?

Just speak Irish idiot

Nothing much

Yes. People here will tell you its shite but that's only jelousy.

Its a fun city with lots of stuff to do. Yes, it has its problems. What major city doesn't?

dublin is a kip

You deserve to be atomized.

not sure about funland but sweden voted like 90+% the same way as the UK

Dublin can't be worse than any major citiy here in Germanistan.

It's just a 2 hours flight. I will take the risk

It's the Detroit of Europe in terms of crime and danger, similar to Glasgow. It's dirty as well, you get the stench of the river even wandering down the streets.
You should go to a nice part of Ireland instead.

its a bit of a dump but also nice in a weird way
its good for nights out and drinking

returnofkings.com/117690/how-anime-is-programming-men-to-be-weak-and-submissive

It seems like everything is being accused of feminising men these days.

It can be fun in moderation for enhancing music/film (especially comedy)/video games. That said I haven't smoked it in years.

This is utter bollocks though.

You're probably some bognigger that thinks a lad giving you cheek is crime.

You have no idea what an actual dangerous city is

>/celt/
>speaks English

>its good for nights out and drinking
That was my plan

I survived Hamburg, Dublin can't shock me

Not falling for your tricks robber.

Every weeb on here is consistently a pussy.

I will fuck you up lad.

drinking is better
never understand why stoners say shit like "nights out would be so much more peaceful if everyone was smoking instead of drinking"
if everyone smoked before nights out it would be fucking shite craic

I find Munich worse than Hamburg desu
>implying that you aren't a sissy boy

Nonsense. We're assertive and aggressively dominant.

I mean it's not a terrible city compared to the rest of Europe but I can't say it'd be worth a trip. It's no different to any other British city, if you want to see Ireland then you won't get it from Dublin.

>It's the Detroit of Europe in terms of crime and danger
its one of the safest cities in the world

Niall's actually the most masculine of you. Let that sink in.

Well, it's true nights out would be a lot more peaceful if everybody smoked instead of drinking, but they would also be boring as fuck

>its one of the safest cities in the world
irishcentral.com/news/dublin-has-become-the-gun-murder-capital-of-europe-69575922-237669061

>Implying you aren't one of us

Hmmm.

Last time I've been to Munich was in 2008, back then the city was okay

What would you recommend

was thinking he was taking a while to get back from the shop

Why did the gauls like wearing helmets with fake tits on them?

Neither of those appeal to me as a social drugs. Both are very introspective. I've only done drugs a hand full of times with people. I don't have friends really or ever go outside.

Ketamine in small doses is boring/shit. You need to k-hole to experience the full effects.
Thanks doctor, but I'm not even addicted. All substances when abused will fuck up your brain long term, but mostly when you're younger. That includes your shitty alcohol that does more harm than any other drug in this country.
It's just mellow/nice and relaxing. Makes you think in different ways. It's nothing special or strong. Better/healthier than alcohol/nicotene.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

if going out in Galway or Cork is "real" ireland you're better off staying in Dublin.
Terribly dressed, ugly, rowdy culchie lads going around in big groups, 3 men for every 1 one woman, boys shouldering everyone on the dancefloor, pure shite music

I'd have thought it would be be women that it would "feminize". If you look at how some female characters are portrayed in anime it's not very flattering towards women and seems to exemplify and advocate characteristics like delicacy and inefficacy etc.

That said it can also portray strong female characters much better than Western media.

That article itself is worthless and obviously just has an agenda.

>the gauls
I'm afraid you are mixing things up

>he posts an article about gun violence from 2009
go to budapest and you cant even get into a taxi without being mugged or worse
Trust me lad, anyone whos travelled even a tiny bit can tell you Dublin is safe

No city is real Ireland.

The fact you're having memory loss suggests that yes you are addicted.

>Don't move to /bant/ they said.
>I don't see the necessity of IDs they said.

I don't think you know what you're talking about.

>that hand motion
People still don't think she's a slut?

Gaels then, forgive me but the difference is splitting hairs.

Anime does seem a lot more comfortable with traditional femininity than western media these days, I don't think it should ever border on concern among for the shoujo genre though.
Article is obviously garbage, I just found it funny that someone would try to make the connection.

Who said that?

>americum education

vocaroo.com/i/s1H5AuJAw41m I dedicate this to /eire/, pardon my mistakes as I am a little drunk

Welp he's dead for sure this time. French secret police must've rounded him up in racist prison. I'd say the best course of action is to go on and on about his "death" for the next month until he comes home and gives out to us.

just ignore most of the posters here
they have identity issues because they hate the UK but we're very similar to them so they latch onto meme things like hating dublin as a means of telling themselves they're irish
everyone I know whos visited it liked it

Big fan.

>Dubs can't smell their own stench
shock

What's up with culchie lads dressing like shit? Every lad wears crosshatch jeans, brogues and some shite polo

thanks mate

>Niall O'Brien
>Niall

Then educate me and explain the tit helmets.

thanks lad

Send him to colonize Korea