Steroids!!!! what are the pros and cons?

Steroids!!!! what are the pros and cons?

you're a complete cumdumbster

Pro: you might die or become seriously injured

only athletes,sick people and natty body builders that archieved the natty limit should be able to use them. not any schmunk

Hair loss, cock and balls shrink, and you're prone to wild mood swings, i.e. "roid rage". Basically, it's for faggots who can't build honest muscle.

cons, the gains go away if you stop taking them.

Not a big deal if they were legal or you could at least get a reasonably consistent dose.

Why do steroids when you can do HGH though?

Roll

bullshit. my dick even got a little bigger

because of ugly hgh belly

Hey, HEY... calm down, little fella, CALM DOWN.

you niggers dont know shit. all of joolywood is on roids, including the insta models you fap to everyday. if you know how to cycle them, you can do just fine.

this. also its a matter of what roids you are using. some basic test will make you feel better in every way. no real downsides

Not if you come off of it You got to cycle in and off. Where do you find it in the internet's

would be awesome if humans could look like that naturaly

There's like a dozen different kind of steroids, you're going to have to be more specific.

Don't really care looking would like to try some just to test it out

try some test then. after some sweaty days in the beginning you will feel really good and sleep like a baby. impact on gains is not as crazy as with stronger stuff, obviously

how are you trying to sculpt your Sup Forumstard body?

goggle Winstrol or Dianabol

go to TJ to buy them, report back

I just always wanted to try it. I workout not crazy. I just like to do things always thought it would be a great experience to try at least once.

trenbolon or gtfo

do it

sometimes you can have too much of a good thing like lean dense muscle mass

pros you get big muscles
cons you get small penor or you become zyzz