/emigrant feels/

>want to leave
>not because of money, I have a decent wage-slave job
>just want to change the scenery and use the freedoms of the EU

Anyone else an emigrant (not second generation diaspora)? Tell me stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

fakti.bg/bulgaria/235871-balgari-s-robski-trud-berat-citrusi-v-italia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm irish but I live in America now. My mother is American so I got citizenship which made the whole ordeal much easier

Traitor piece of shit, die

>Traitor
People who say this unironically are idiots, you know.

t. traitor

>fakti.bg/bulgaria/235871-balgari-s-robski-trud-berat-citrusi-v-italia

>have a decade of working experience here
>get fucked by bosses delaying or simply not paying me my money
>constantly surrounded by retard co-workers
>get jumped over in promotions because of nepotism or sluts
>"b-b-but in Italy some peasant workers from Bulgaria got swindled"

oh no

eures.bg

Come to Norway, user

How much money do you make on your work, бpaт?

~1000 leva
It's not much at all, but it's alright.

It's more than good desu
If I were you I'd stay in Бългapия

That's what I'm trying to say. I want to try something different.

I'd recommentd you just to travel
Work in your native country

I have heard that they're more bulgarians outside of Bulgaria than inside the country...

But that's not true, probably something you've heard from some braindead "patriot".

It's simple. We don't know how many Bulgarians are in foreign countries, especially in the EU. Lots of figures are often published, but they have different ways of counting. For example, they're counting half a million (maybe even more) of the Turks and their children who got kicked out of communist Bulgaria in the 80s. The so-called "patriots" like to complain and bitch how the country is disappearing and how we're no more than a million people left here or something like that.

Become an uber driver in london

Oh you went back. What happened

To UK ? Holiday finished ;_;

I'm in the same boat. I have a job that lets me live comfortably but I'd like to move somewhere else

Do you have any destinations on your mind?

>Do you have any destinations on your mind?
No, not at all. I only started thinking about it seriously just a couple of months ago. Language is the big issue here. I can only speak English, if I want to move somewhere I need to study the necessary language (intensely) for at least an year. I don't want to move to another country with an A1 basic level knowledge, that's just dumb.

Go to Ireland

or UK.

tons of spaniards,italians,greeks,romanians poles live there

I'm probably emigrating after I graduate from university, probably to Vienna for further studies or Luxembourg if I want to start working, don't know yet

You have to go back

>get jumped over in promotions because of nepotism or sluts

What kind of job exactly do you have ?

>I don't want to move to another country with an A1 basic level knowledge, that's just dumb.
It's not ideal, but why do you think it's dumb?
Plenty of Americans live here teaching English (for example) with very poor Spanish and seem to manage just fine

he's a fluffer

Our president and ruling party have taken to calling my people the "monopoly capital" and are pretty keen on "radical economic transformation", so I think I'll have to leave soon desu.

Well, that's different. I don't think it's that easy to find work with only English, especially if it's not your first language. But as far as day to day stuff like shopping or talking to random people, yeah, you can do that with only English.

Jump from your window, peasant.

What is your job man ? Is it related to the public sector ?

Also

>500euro
>good

To.... ?

i'm telling you he's keeping cocks hard behind the scene for money
it's a legit 500€ job and he suck at it (pun intended)

do you get mad puss?
i dunno about how it is for girls, but I think an irish accent is probably the most attractive accent for a woman
if i have an american accent, will that only benefit me in 2nd/3rd world countries or can i get some euro puss with it

No, I don't want to share details. It's an outsource company and a typical office wage job.

500 Euros is an alright salary for a young man without a family. I have enough money to pay my rent, bills, food, etc.

How come and you don't get promoted because of sluts ?

Isn't that obvious?

Have you ever worked in an office? It's like high-school with the groups and popularity and all that. It takes one thirsty manager to fuck you over because he wants to fuck your cute coworker. It's not always a matter of who can do the job better or anything like that.

My post was also a response to some faggot posting an article about some Bulgarian low-level workers getting cheated in Italy by their employers, the implication being that if I go abroad I'm gonna get the same.

Sounds like too much hassle for the ridiculous wage of 500euros a month ...

You deserve it, cuck.

A longer vacation, of course!

Isn't it hard to get a visa to Spain? I thought that since Brits and Irish can move freely, most Employers couldn't be bothered sponsoring another country's visa.

I went to work in the Czech Republic for 6 months (well actually my company told me go work there or we'll fire you). It was nice because I got my normal wage + bonus and living there is dirt cheap.

Other than that I didn't like it.

Fucking die you subhuman mouth-breather. This entire situation is because of you and the UK.

I'm a British citizen, never lived there but could do with a change of scenery and a fresh start

you gonna get depressed there

Its waaayy easier for me to get laid here but I'm still partially autistic so it's pretty normal I guess. But yes the American accent will at least get you more attention from the opposite sex regardless

I lived in the UK for 4 months. You're all a little too obsessed with Donald Trump. Other than that, I had a good time.

>implying non native english speakers notice differences in accents

top kek famalam

I moved from England to Australia a few years back and it was easily the best thing I ever did.

Came across as a skilled migrant, got a permanent residency and about to get my citizenship this year. Australia is literally the best country in the world.

really thought it was because the boers seized power from the anglo establishment, declared themselves a republic and pursued an unsustainable policy of racial segregation myself