Is there any better way to masturbate than with weed, adderall, a fleshlight, and a prostate massager?

is there any better way to masturbate than with weed, adderall, a fleshlight, and a prostate massager?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6xT7UhUGo8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

With your imagination alone.

Go to sleep with this on.
youtube.com/watch?v=6xT7UhUGo8A

tynecia?

i like to addd alcohol wear womens panties and do it all on omegle (give or take cocaine) but for the most part you are spot on. I'm kinda surprised, I thought i was the only one who did this.

With foreskin

obvs someones never heard of JO crystals

>give or take cocaine
sometimes you give it away, sometimes you take it. but you always jerk off on omegle.

Yes! I do the same on omegle. Panties + coke + anal plug for me. Usually get horny enough to show everything.

i used to addicted to adderall but had to stop doing it because every single time i did it would descend into 12 hour masturbation sessions.

The comments made me laugh so hard I came already

when i can. i hate all the dicks though
there arent many of us we've probably seen eachother. and i always show it all

>I hate all the dicks
>jerks off on omegle

depends, what is the gender of your prostate massager?

what i do is i open up 3 screens and partition them off on my screen so as to maximize my chance of seeing pussy.

I don't use omegle. does this mean you are potentially "chatting" with 3 people at a time?

you do see how you're part of the thing you dislike, right?

not potentially, i am. except for inevitably because there are 3 of me there 2 of us meet myselves so then I'm only talking to one person.

and yes, but this method has dramatically increased my win rate.

>there 2 of us meet myselves so then I'm only talking to one person.
I was wondering if this could happen, but assumed not because you'd be attempting from the same IP, but idk how omegle works. thanks for the insight, fag.

it doesnt happen often, like once every hour or two. which is a lot because you skip like a fewhundred tiems every ten minutes. multiply that by 3 and I'm kinda impresssed with myself considering the massive amount of drugs and jerking it and a dildo at the same time.

you could try not being a total faggot

Is it Bradley Manning?

This used to be exactly me. Having my girlfriend suck me off instead of fleshlight, while working that prostate massager made be blast loads like I never have or will again.

You could try not looking at that passenger-side hosebag you posted. That troll is a half-bagger at the most.

The only thing that would be better is a nurse dominatrix doing the restraining, dosing and stroking. Seriously I would be happy if that were the only kind of sex I ever got again.

I guess it's still technically masturbation, get a thick chick to peg the fuck out of you, I mean like get her mad first and have her take her aggression out on your asshole while you're jerking it

Jesus Mary and Joseph that's the most intense orgasm I've ever had

>Fuck

That would always happen to me when I was addicted, except I got such intense shrinkage that if I even let go of myself for a second I'd go limp and my dick would shrivel back up inside myself. Coincidentally, that's my fetish so it was like a never ending cycle that lasted many hours. The end results were some of the best orgasms I've ever had.