Are Greeks Italians and Spanish people White?

Are Greeks Italians and Spanish people White?

Serious answers only no memes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy#Migration_Y-DNA
youtube.com/watch?v=hL1-340ODCM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cologne_Cathedral#Architecture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gothic_architecture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

They're tainted.

Definately Whiter than Britcucks who are literally albino niggers

It's not up to the country where person is born. You just have to have light skin, blonde hair and blue/green eyes in order to be white.

>serious answers to my horrible troll post that is directly against the sticky

Pay denbts and report gyro

Read the fucking sticky you fucking Greek.

/thread

Too mixed due to the islamic conquests pre 2nd millenium.

Sorry barbosa

I see, so an African albino is white. Nice.

It's not a troll post. Have you seen all the morons on Sup Forums who believe ancient Greeks and Italians were nordic?

They arent.

Not one EU country south of Britain is white except for Pooland

White = blue eyes and blonde hair, like the Ancient Greeks and Romans

It depends.

Spaniards and Italians - yes; not Greeks.
Sorry Papadopoulos.

All greeks are turks.

Italians, meaning northern purebloods, yes. Greeks and Spanish, no.

>All greeks are turks

t. brown mongrel

No, they're better

no although they're partially white due to slavic rape babies in the dark ages

You got raped my muslims for a few hundred years, your blood is tainted
Sorry greek bro

If they're not, then the greatest achievements of humanity weren't performed by white people and whites have only leeched off the achievements of a superior race, much like niggers.

>Troll post
There are people who unironically believe Southern Europeans aren't "really" white.

Look someone who diesn't understand how haplogroups work.

The focus was on two specific haplogroups E and J which are frequent in the Mediterranean region and can be used to detect population movements between Europe, Africa and the Near East. 2.4% of Greeks belong in haplogroup E-M123 and 21.4% in E-M78. Clades of E prevalent in Northern or Sub-Saharan Africa were not found. According to Cruciani et al. [11] most Greeks and other Balkan people belong to a specific cluster a within haplogroup E-M78 that is found in lower frequencies outside the Balkans and marks migrations from the Balkan area. E-M123 and its daughter haplogroup E-M34 originated in the Near East in prehistoric times. As for haplogroup J, most Greeks (22.8% Greeks/14.3% Macedonian Greeks) belong to J-M172 and its subclades which is associated with Neolithic population movements. Only 1.8%/2.2% of Macedonian Greeks/Greeks belonged to haplogroup J-M267 which could potentially (althought not certainly) reflect more recent Near Eastern admixtur

>tfw know a greek girl with that last name

>Sees flag

Opinion discarded

>implying the ancient greco-romans are the same as the racemixed interbred clusterfucks of today

Wew

You're an idiot, if anything this proves they're white.

tis' the most common last name here user

Its literally the truth nigger, you're not white. You're not turk tier but your glory days are over. Thank the Ottomans.

Stop trolling for (You)s retard

Thus, at present, in a total of nine studies, in which 1,724 Greek males were tested, one HG16, one HG28, one HG10/HG36, one H2, one haplogroup A, two haplogroup Q, and one haplogroup C chromosomes have been found, for a total of 0.46% possible non-Caucasoid contribution to the modern Greek male gene pool. Additionally, the latest studies [9, 10, 18] with a more refined version of the Y chromosome phylogeny indicate that influences from the Near East and North Africa in historical times are unlikely (perhaps in the order of ~2%). Additionally, Y chromosome haplogroup R1a which is very frequent in Slavic populations (>50%) is found in only around ~10% of Greeks, and is also found at comparable frequencies further East (10.8% in Iraq; Al-Zahery et al. [12]) indicating that its presence in Greece need not be associated with medieval intrusions by Slavic speakers. The emerging picture of Y chromosome variation in Greece indicates genetic continuity, with slight influences from neighboring Caucasoid regions and virtually no influence from non-Caucasoids.

Greeks used to be white, but have been diluted from centuries of Turk rape mongering.

Northern Italians are white, Spaniards are half caste.

Probably not but her babies could be. I'll even sacrifice my own cum to make sure they're white

>getting this mad

Top fucking kek!

Kill yourself sperglord memer trash

The most complete study of Greek skeletal material from Neolithic to modern times was carried out by American anthropologist J. Lawrence Angel who found that in the early age racial variability in Greece was 7% above average, indicating that the Greeks had multiple origins within the Europid racial family. Angel noted that from the earliest times to the present racial continuity in Greece is striking. Buxton who had earlier studied Greek skeletal material and measured modern Greeks, especially in Cyprus, finds that the modern Greeks possess physical characteristics not differing essentially from those of the former [ancient Greeks].

we wuz elves n shieet

This
Although southern Italians / Sicilians are racemixed as fuck
Same goes with Spaniards

>Serious answers only no memes
>Implies all Aussies are shitposters
M'kay

There are still pure blooded Greeks and Italians, certainly.
But your nation is filled with Arabic mutts
As an American I know that feel

Yes, that's exactly what I'm implying.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy#Migration_Y-DNA

>Migrations that occurred on Italian soil from the fall of the Western Roman Empire until 1000 AD have probably not significantly altered the gene pool of the Italian people.[11]
>Ultimately, the North African male contribution to Sicily was estimated 6%.[12][13]
6%. In the most Arabized part of Italy that was under Muslim occupation for the longest time. Germany's genetic composition has been changed more radically in the past two years than Italian genetic composition over the past thousand years.

you post a pic of a nubian negress and you ask that?

of we aren't white

pic related, it's me

Feeling a little buttflustered there Mohammad?

>But your nation is filled with Arabic mutts

See

And

You need to stop posting.

Stop feeling bad about being superior to βάρβαροι.

Nobody cares mate

Spanish and Italian people are white but Greeks aren't.

I like fucking greek girls so you've got a shot.

Yes. Just not pale white.

Yeah lad, all that colonizing from the Spaniards? All non-whites.

Why is her face so hairy?

Dumb skips detected

I am sick and tired of those nordicist ooga booga WE WUZ ROMANS n SHIT idiots

Nice meme.

Ancient Greeks and Italians were white because they were blonde haired and blue eyed.

Your ancestors mixed with arabs and africans and you are the non-white result.

Deal with it and stay there, kebab.

Who said that all ancient Greeks were blond and with colored eyes? You can't take the description of one person from a Greek classic to be the norm, dumb fuck.

Mountain Nigger now chimes in with stupidity. Ok Deniz.

Fuck off montenigger you are irrelevant literally WHAT ARE YOU????

youtube.com/watch?v=hL1-340ODCM

These people would be more motivated to do things if there was no welfare.

Fuck off mohammed.

Greek civilization*

You're dealing with idiots that think classic period greece was full of nordic looking people. Like they would last in the sun in athens with blue eyes and thin straw blonde hair.

This pic is a bit unfair to Nordics, what depicted there is a cuckshed, and cucksheds were never ornate to begin with

Yes there's such a thing as a mediteranian ethnicity and they're caucatian enough to be considered white.

Don't take offense to the bullshit unless someone says it to your face, it's either a jew or a retard online.

The ennemy know you take offense to it.

And I'm sick and tired of your Balkans-induced inferiority complex. Stop acting like a Romanian trying to prove he's not gypsy.

Delete this

Oh look filthy arab-mix ran away from his "enlightened" and "white" nation.

White, unlike you.

That's rich coming from a fucking Britcuck subhuman

try not to care so much

Kek nice image

How does Ottoman dick taste? Your ancestors would be ashamed, they gave us civilization, you gave us muslim rape parties pouring into europe.
A pity you were raped for centuries, but lets not pretend you're anything other than a halfcaste.

It's pretty simply, a white person can walk down the street in any Western countries without being seen as a foreigner by appearance alone.

If you pass this test you are white.

pic related, these people would fit in everywhere from Norway to Austria

The average Greek or Spaniard wouldn't.

I consider all native Europeans white but I don't think in terms of race but ethnicity and consequent culture, i.e. I can get along with or tolerate anyone that isn't raised as exact opposite of pan-European written and unwritten laws, values

>This pic is a bit unfair to Africans, what depicted there is a cuckshed, and cucksheds were never ornate to begin with

>Western countries
>white

I usually don't care but when retards and trolls try to appropriate the history of my ancestors and claim ancient Greeks were snowniggers I get mad because it's unfair and scientifically innacurate

How will Ottomans ever recover??
Negro with the bantz

touche, compatriot

Greeks were nordic, alright mountain nigger. Look at the light eyes and hair, keks.

The English dominated the world.

Non-white modern greeks can only win against the non-white modern Italians.

Stay in your dump, kebab.

If you're fucking European you're "white". Literally I've seen Syrians that are white as all fuck, so skin color is really not an indicator or being European. This entire fucking argument is perpetuated by the Jews to divide European people.

Platinum mad

proud half greek tbqh i love the greeks they help me here

This is what an ancient roman looks like - their curly hair. Everyone saying they were blond and blue eyes is fucking retarded and knows absolutely nothing beyond pompei's whores straightening their hair and dying it blond by law to match their "barbaric" profession.

Monteniggers were not even a country until like a decade ago. What are you? Some kind of Albo rape baby like Kosovars? I don't have a clue like literally anyone.

pls give me greek girl

>asks for serious answers
>gets absolutley furious when people dont say he's white

So what you really mean is "Please tell me what I want to hear or get flamed"

I'm not shitposting for once.
You should have seen this coming. You're a fucking twit for thinking otherwise.

Μαλαkα μου,we have the best girls,no competition

>Greeks getting anally ravaged ITT

You could fuck that Greek Olympist for the cost of a sandwich.

Yeah nice pic of the people who cucked your ancestors.

It's why you look like mystery dark meat. Thank them.

I am sure in 1000 years people will post Obama and say, "SEE AMERICA WAS BLACK ALL ALONG."

Why do you even care bro? Most of those who say that there is no continuity of modern Greeks to our ancestors are either retarded nordicists or asshurt 3rd worlder diaspora on western nations.

I mean if you are hunting for (you)s you can definitely get more for being a #cruzmissle or #withher

>implying im mad

Mate, I'm just sitting here enjoying being white, and not being a muslim rape baby. :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cologne_Cathedral#Architecture
>The design of Cologne Cathedral was based quite closely on that of Amiens Cathedral in terms of ground plan, style and the width to height proportion of the central nave.
>The plan is in the shape of a Latin Cross
>as is usual with Gothic cathedrals.
>Gothic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gothic_architecture
>Originating in 12th-century France and lasting into the 16th century, Gothic architecture was known during the period as Opus Francigenum ("French work")

As usual, Germanic treeniggers steal from the Latin master race and claim everything they stole as unique to their """civilization""" and proof of their superiority.

Pic related: what the Cathedral of Cologne, the rape capital of Europe, tried to copy.

Except I provided valid scientific data about the genetic make up of modern Greeks and you kept memeing with lame country banter. You are pathetic but behind every shitposting australicuck there is a sad little boy with slow internet.

>I'm Greek
>I'm not a Jew

PICK ONE

>we wuz philosopherz and shiet

Theys blonde blue eyes my mountain nigga, surely they was mmm hmmm, sho'nuff

As I said, white unlike you.

Btw Albanians and Greeks are indistinguishable from each other aside from the fact that Greeks are darker and hairier (which desu is quite an achievement).

They are a noble sub-species

Why did you ask the fucking question then, fuckhead? Why make this thread if you were only going to have an autistic fit?

You're still not white by the way. Take a picture of yourself and post it to prove you're white.

You'd still be a slave to the Turks if it weren't for us you stupid rape baby.

>brown nigger ask a simple question
>replies don't satisfy him (should have lied to him apparently)
>proceeds to shitpost for half an hour calling other people non white

i'm sorry my borwn friend but mediterraneans aren't white anymore, you all have arabic blood now, you're all ottoman and moorish rape babies

Oi you thick grik prick, don't be talking to my son like that.

>this mountain nigger thinks that Greeks have anything in common with shovelheads (aka shitbanians)

Now that's a world class projection right there

Are lebanese greek orthodox people greek?