I've been fucking this lately. How do I get her to do anal?

I've been fucking this lately. How do I get her to do anal?
>she's 98lbs. so her asshole is pretty tight

Obviously, you're gay. Have sex with men and you'll get all the anal you need.

Rub vaseline on her ass and massage with a finger, then.. you know what to do

What's your kick would like to see some clips

Just talk to her user. I'm 6'2 and my girlfriend is 5'0 and she was hesitant about the idea of anal at first, in fact it was a straight no, but with a little discussing she opened up to it. We've had anal more than vaginal sex since we started, turns out she likes it a lot. Just warm her up to the idea is all, she might find out that she enjoys it.

Fucking pathetic logic. So, if I get blown by a woman does that mean I'm gay? Men can blow too.

Men exclusively have butt sex and fetishize butts. It's a sign you have latent homosexual or bisexual preferences if you want to have anal because you probably want to imagine she's actually a man.

*gay men

She's completely against it but she'll let me stick a finger in, sometimes two if she's loose enough.

> I've been fucking this lately
Translation: I've been jerking off to this lately.

Was not aware butthole tightness was inversely related to weight.

>retarded logic comes from retards
If you don't find men (including traps) attractive then you're not gay.

Seriously OP I have never asked. Just start working it in one time during doggie.

Butt OP is attracted to men, why else would he want to penis a butt? It's gay.

Every tall girl I've fucked has a loose butthole. Short, petite girls I've fucked were super tight.

Obvious trolling

Not really, it's ok to be gay you know.

However you end up doing it, make sure she likes it if you want to go in more than once

Taller girls take bigger shits.

Can confirm. Am tall grill.

Just fucker in da ass u scrub

Why does her pussy look like an old steak?

more pic

Another bi

Eat her ass, get her a buttplug, and/or get her a Hitachi and positively reinforce Hitachi use with anal play or anal penetration.

*his ass

Anal gets shit on your dick. ew.

ask

Back in those hills is a deep well of relative importance.
Every so often I get back into that canyon and do some gardening.
You see, the soil back up in there is rich and mossy with plenty of nutrients.
Most days the soil is moist but firm with a mild aroma and no need to dig or do any tilling.
You have to be careful though, sitting just above a reservoir like it does, the soil can turn quickly
It starts off that rich moist texture, but if you push it, eventually it gets soft
Doesn't take a rainy day to see it turn to mud right fast.
You best be careful if you go digging around up there, you might find a quick mess on your hands.

What do you recommend growing there?

Mostly mushrooms, bellends, eggplant, cucumbers, probably a decent place to plant tulips as well

Is there a river or stream nearby, or am I better off bringing my own water to care for tge vegetation?

*the

Finger her/ go down on her and at the same time rub or finger her ass, especially as she cums. Do this for a few weeks and she will associate cumming with ass play and soon enough you can begin to finger her ass and pussy at the same time.

Eventually she will be more open to anal as this worked with my ex gf and at first she hates the idea of anal then after my steps she used to beg me to finger/lick her asshole then eventually begged me to fuck her ass and craved it afterwards. Best sex I ever had no doubt

There's a waterfall that runs every so often. The water ain't always clear, but it's drinkable.

That's what counts, reading the story about those people on a prairie who got sick from contaminated water melons has made me wary.

Just get the bitch drunk. If she's under 100 pounds it should take three or four strong drinks at most.

Learn to make some strong flavored sugary drink that she loves (appletinis work for my wife) and add some OTC sleep meds to them to give them a little extra kick. One step recipe for doing anything you want to her.

I never go up to those parts, I stay down south where it's warm and cozy

So that makes it not gay to get dick suvked by guy cause its only gay for buttsex

Dick sucking is gender neutral, butt sex is straight up gay. She has a pussy, fuck it.
>O w8 i kaynt cquzz im clawzit gaye

Noted, thank your for the information brother, may the harvest be good.

You tried cocaine?