Wwyd thread, rougher the better

wwyd thread, rougher the better

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/ywEGvxi.jpg
i.imgur.com/rxqsXx6.jpg
imgur.com/ayxKzhu.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Measure that forehead to see if it meets the standard for small aircraft landings

this shit is getting old

I'd fuck her against the wall and then I'd cum on the floor and wall. I'd make her lick it all up

Wwyd

I'd facefuck her until her makeup runs then cum all over her glasses

wwyd?

Would pull her pants down from behind and fuck her with her panties on, then cum deep inside her

Put her on all fours and press her face against the floor with one hand. I'd then get my bare cock into her asshole, slowly but relentlessly. I'd fuck her like that until I cum balls deep inside her

Have her laying face up and make her spread her legs and slap her pussy strongly until it's red and sore. Then I'd fuck her while I stroke her tits. I'd cum on her belly

wwyd?

So hot. Keep going

Gangbanged for her 18th.
I'd give her 18 shots. When she's nice and liquored up, the party starts.

Face in the ground, ass up. I'd lower her shorts just enough to get in her ass

Put a blindfold on her and make her suck my cock while she's sitting on a dildo

Good comment bro, MOAR!

Cover her mouth, throw her against a wall in an alley way, rip her dress, and start fucking her against the wall

keep it rude

wwyd to her?

Grind up against her at a club. As the music gets loud and the club busier, I'd start grabbing a tit with one hand while my other hand fingerbangs her.

tırreks are here

I want to befriend her. Everything would be casual. Then one night I'd slip something in her drink, take her to a hotel, and use her.

She'd wake up and call me the next day, not remembering a thing.

I would break into her house when she's watching tv and sneak up behind her, wrapping a thick cord around her neck. I'd lift her up by her throat, choking her until she stops struggling before dragging her up to her bedroom. I'd throw her into bed and slap her face and punch her a few times so she regains consciousness so she can fight me before pinning her down and grabbing her wrists. I'd slam them into the headboard, punching her if she fought to hard, slamming her wrist onto the bed hard enough to break if I have to while I try and bind her wrists to her headboard. Once I have her wrists bound, I'd pull out my knife and cut her chest as a warning before binding her legs to her footboard, spread apart as far as I can. I'd use the knife and cut her clothes off, before wrapping my hand around her throat as I crawl between her legs and mount her forcefully. I'd fuck her until she cums, and then pull out and grab her hair and facefuck her as hard as I can, driving my cock down her throat until she passes out. I'd untie her legs and bend them up, positioning myself at her asshole until she comes to, before driving my full length into her in one hard thrust. As she screams and fights I'd fuck her ass as hard and roughly as I could until it's bloody and raw, then I'd fuck her mouth until I'm clean, switching back and forth between the two holes until I finish on her face, leaving her tied up for someone to find.

WWYD to Arabella?? Please be rough

Take her anally in front of her man.

Grab her by the hair and make her gag on my cock. I'd cum inside her throat and I'd make her swallow

She is a fuckin shallow bitch, what do you think?

Makes the conquest and abuse of her the more fun.

Id wipe my ass on her decorative hand towels

I did it with her clean socks, does it count?

Arabella was playing coy all night at the bar. She would tease and act like she was interested, but she'd run off with her friends after she got a drink or two out of me.

At the end of the night, she'd slink off home by herself. I'd follow her and when she gets to a remote area, I'd rip her top off from behind.

She'd turn around and cover her breasts. At first she's angry. Then I'd grab her hair and pull her down to the ground by it. At this point she's crying.

God she need a story like that too

Any clearer/in focus

Wwyd

Wwyd? And kik her nicolemarie309

Anyone, pls?

wwyd to her?

wwyd?

wwyd?

Split roast her. I'd put her in a headlock and then shove her face on my friend's cock. As he is holding her face down, I'd take her from behind.

Tie her hands behind her back and fuck her in front of a mirror so I get to see those tits bounce

We were in her room, she was getting ready to going out for a dinner with friends, i saw her throwing these socks everywhere because she can't decide what pair to choose, just picked a pair, at home i used one to jerk of in it, and the other one i putted in my ass while cum in the other sock, i smelled her dirty socks before but didnt picked, unfortunately, i'll steal some dirty one the next time

she would love that

No one wants to destroy this slut?

She thought she was special. The club owner invited her up to his private room. She had left her boyfriend after he refused to come.

There were other people there, staring at her. She knew they were jealous that everyone was paying her so much attention.

That's when the drugs came out. She didn't want to look like a rookie, so she took a line. Little did she know it was laced with something.

The rest of the night, men had their way with her on a couch. She was in and out of it, she'd feebly try to push them off.

The next morning he boyfriend broke up with her as she told him the story

Cute face and nice tits, I'd love to cum on both

After forcing her to the floor and ripping off her panties I would force them into her mouth, gagging on her own vaginal juices, tears streaming from her big brown eyes as soon knows what is about to happen next.

As I withdraw my cock from her throat and hear all the coughing and gagging it only turns me on more. I force my.cock back down her throat. I grab her head and ram her my throbbing cock into her open wet mouth over and over. So far down her throat she coughing and gagging and struggling for air. I'm so turned on now I'm done with her throat. I flip her over and grab her hips raising her ass into the air. In one hard thrust I ram my cock straight into her ass. She screams in pain but that only turns me on more. I start battering her ass with my cock over and over. Fucking the absolute shit out of her ass. She's crying in pain but with each tear I just fuck her ass harder and harder.

could continue if i get a response.
----

your turn, what would you do to this sweety

i.imgur.com/ywEGvxi.jpg
i.imgur.com/rxqsXx6.jpg
imgur.com/ayxKzhu.jpg

go right ahead

Does she act classy, but then get drunk and give it up?

Niiice. Anymore?

Beat, rape, and decapitate right as I ejaculate.

I'd have her standing up and then I'd make her bend until she has her hands on the floor, her legs spread. In that position, I'd get inside her asshole and I'd pound her with all my force

biggest slut when shes drunk.. anything you could think of shell do

Sluttiest thing she's done?

FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKSFUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS FUCK OFF CUCKS

She knew she was in trouble now. Her professor caught her cheating on her final exam. If he told anyone, she'd be expelled for sure, with three years of her life down the drain.

She begged and pleaded with him to let her just drop the class. She even started to cry. The professor had one way she could get out. He slowly unzipped his pants and revealed his erect dick.

She knew what had to be done. Still crying, she swallowed his member.

ask me and ill tell you if shes done it or not

You got kik? aha

3some

Again? Sorry, you're just good at this.

steveysmiths

of course!

wwyd guys?

2 dudes?

Wwyd?

2 dudes and 2 chicks

sex tape?

yes but dont have it

She never felt pretty at home, but tonight she kept getting hit on. Maybe it was because she was visiting a friend at college, or maybe it was something else.

She was surprised when her friend invited her. They weren't exactly friends in high school. Yet, out of the blue, her friend invited her over for a frat party.

They kept giving her drinks. She didn't notice she was the only one drinking at the party. As the night went on, her clothing slowly came off. She then realized she was the only woman there and a video camera was running.

She sounds fun

sure is..

wwyd

more of her ...if anyone is interested in trading rape wwyds and pics of people you know just message at my kik noonenonenot

wow, loved the open ending of yours. gets imagination running

I'd take her on that table

wwyd with these 2

bj and cum on that top

wwyd?