WHY ARE YOU NIGGERS STILL THERE? GET OUT!

WHY ARE YOU NIGGERS STILL THERE? GET OUT!

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/hurricane-irma-forecast-strike-florida-keys-category/story?id=49697542
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe some people want to die or maybe they are unable to evacuate.

I'm required to be here because of my job.

If you didn't leave 18 hours ago, it would be suicide to get on the roads now.

I'm riding out the storm at home. AMA

post pics

Proof faggot. If you can provide, you get to take over this thread.

Of what? I have a shitty camera and it would be a bitch and a half to even upload. Any major requests? I'll consider them. Nothing is going on right now.

I have 2" particle board over the windows not protected by adjacent houses/cars parked in front

abcnews.go.com/US/hurricane-irma-forecast-strike-florida-keys-category/story?id=49697542

F

Ok, Senpai give me a minute

Tampafag reporting: What city?

Imma gonna sell gouged prices wieners to the survivors after the storm and make that HOUSTON MONEY.

fort myers fag here, dont know if i want it too move more west or go east. either we are fucked, just hoping for best case scenario

Ft Lauderdale fag here.
Hoping for the best I guess.

Proof. That's particle board over my window. I drew a window on it with chalk.

I'm in Fort Lauderdale. Possibly more fucked than you.

Hardly even any wind yet. Strong gusts this afternoon

Miami Beach Fag here im riding out the storm. I dont think its nearly as bad as they are making it, was reading NOAA predictions on surges and we currently have 1 foot surge prediction. Cant cuck me.

Also, our cars. My insured silver ford covers my brother's uninsured car, which covers the window and house.

They're talking it up about how it's the biggest Hurricane ever

yet it's already been downgraded to cat 4

Bring it, bitch
half-inch thick shutter
2nd Floor (8ft above water)
Food water enough for week
Generator batteries, you name it

My only worries is ceiling getting ripped or niggers looting... I only have a knife which i can turn to spear if they break my shutters

I'm on South Beach rn. You all should swing by. The beach is waaay more fun when no one is here :)

nigga, you gon' die

Its gonna hit as a Cat 5

I went by yesterday riding around on my motorcycle so fucking nice. Ocean drive was empty.

Mfw I'm in north florida and we don't have to do jack shit

Irma plans to pay your ass a visit

You couldn't pay me to leave my fortress for south beach right now. Maybe in 36 hours we can chill

Yeah, I wouldn't mind dying here. It's been fun, guys, but it seems it's time for my body to return to the ocean from whence it came.

Cape Coral fag planning on just riding it out

yeah im the same im about 5 beers in a couple shots of whiskey. Weathers nice right now.

Umm, im actually in a red zone and I'm riding out the storm in my apt.
Kinda/sorta hoping my windows and sliding glass door are impact resistant or else I'm fucked. 305 till I die

Nudes post nudes

Categorization system is out dated, and doesn't give info on damaging gusts of wind that exceed highest sustain winds, or on total rainfall (relying on memory, looking for a source)

>it's time for my body to return to the ocean from whence it came

you swam from Cuba?

Fake news

The hurricane won't be nearly as bad as (((((they))))) say it will be

Fucking kek!

Why don't we just take Florida and push it somewhere else?

discord Ng8h9VW

>Fake news
>The hurricane won't be nearly as bad as (((((they))))) say it will be

So Fox News is now fake?

Orlando here. Boarding up my dad's house. Generator, plenty of food, gasoline, water. Our 1st floor is wedged into dirt with foundation surrounding and the side that isn't has one sliding glass door against a walled porch. We've gone through a few hurricanes without flooding in our area and this one isn't bringing as much rain as many previous ones. Ready to deal with damage to the house and lack of power for a while.

Fox news has always been fake

?

its gonna be CAT 1 when it hits orlando lol. I fucking dont even flinch with cat 1s youll be fine bud.

hey guys yung caucasian reporting in from orlando. my family and i are staying at home, in our basement studio thing. the storm surge is the main thing you have to worry about in times like these, and the wind essentially doesnt matter when youre in a reinforced bunker underground like i am. anyway stay safe yall, use your judgement, and don't think you're better than the storm, especially if you're on the coast!

CNN beat them to that title with the "assassination attempt" on Reagan in the 80's

Cant just leave behind my house and pets. Ive managed to board up 3 windows so far but Ive got alot more to do in the morning. At this point it would be stupid to evac because of the traffic.

>Isn't bringing as much rain as many previous ones

It doesn't hit Florida till sunday

Brooksville fag, i'm doing the same for the same reason

>yung
Drown nigger.

So wait Reagan wasn't almost assassinated?

>in the morning.

Nope, squib and blanks

thanks for the advice but we're far enough away from the coast that we shouldn't have to worry about drowning in storm surge, or even floodwater since we're on a hill with adequate drainage

Cool

I'm staying too. Traffic has been like this the last 24 hours.

Three days ago it was like that in the southern half of Florida.

This. It's too late. If you ain't done now, now you're done.

Key West fag here, planning on riding it out in my dads yacht

>He said forgetting about how flat Florida is and how far the storm surge can travel

Lol i drive home in worse traffic than that

Pic related*

get a load of this guy

Sup Forums truly is the special needs board.

I work in EMS so my ass stays here to help old fucks be safe.

he said forgetting that orlando is 82 feet above sea level and storm surge is forecasted 12 feet at max. anyways be safe out there if you're in florida.

Are you retarded

this might be a good idea since the whole city will look like bikini bottom

That is if I can even get it in the morning. Theyre three of the four least sheltered windows. Whats even worse is Im about 30 feet from an already flooding lake and a foot more of water could start flooding my house.

You're a good person.. even if you are kind of a dick about it

>mandatory evacuation, enforced by city, county and state
Explain this to someone who isn't from hurricane country. Will authorities come knocking door to door to make sure you leave? What happens if you stay and they find you?

Not sure what your point is. It's rainfall in other areas has been measured and compared to previous hurricanes that have hit FL

White people ain't buying us gas yo
Fuckers took all gas, gots no way out

Fuck all yall

Finally

People like you deserve free meals for your work.

is it true some airlines are cranking up prices to get out of florida? fucked up but $$$ for them, like literally fucking the customer up the ass

so you get paid extra if you survive right?

THATS WHAT YALL GET FOR ALL YOUR NASCAR AND SPLENDIFIROUS WOMEN. YOU SHOULDA KNOWN YOUR TIME WAS COMIN

Basically all public and most private buisnesses will shut down at this point including stores and hospitals. Pretty much means get out or bet your life.

not exactly sure, as I'm outside of the mandatory zone. but they are using the Baker act to round up homeless people and put them into hurricane shelters

It's a public safety issue. You won't get prosecuted but will be viewed as a dumbass.

>he said forgetting that Houston is also 80 ft above sea level

>and nothing of value was lost

No one is coming here, they leave this notice because they will not respond to emergency... as I said before

half-inch thick shutter
2nd Floor (8ft above water)
Food water enough for week
Generator batteries, you name it

My only worries is ceiling getting ripped or niggers looting... I only have a knife which i can turn to spear if they break my shutters

But the hurricane hasn't hit Florida yet

Wouldnt matter too much when the states providing transportation to get the fuck out.

ITS TOO LATE NOW YOU REDNECKS. SHOULDA CAME TO ARKANSAS WHEN YA HAD THE CHANCE BWAHAHAHAHA

That's true

>California not part of dumbfuckistan
user, you had one job.

Nope. They gave us a choice. Leave with everyone else or stay and do your job.

Hey kemosabe, how about you leave the splendiferousness of our women out of the conversation. Have some motherfucking respect.

Pinellas county checking in . All boarded up and waiting for this cunt to directly hit me

And you don't seem to understand that job

Nascar's more north florida as for the women those are tourists.

Who the fuck would want to go to Arkansas lol

Arkansas is native American for land of cucks

Miami Dade reporting in. No purpose in getting on the roads like said. It's completely suicide. Took a friend almost 10 hours to get to Orlando from West Palm. On average that's only a 2 and a half hour drive. Now if you anons say "fuck that I'd still leave", consider that there's no more gas. If you run out while being stuck in traffic trying to leave FL, then you're fucked. Just stay home and ride it out. The storm is gonna kick our asses but hey, we have to choice but to get fucked at this point.

Apparently neither did you.

You reversed that user

Guy look at EarthCams on Ocean Drive the homeless are about to get washed away in a few hours

Tx fag reporting in. Dealt with hurricane Harvey. Nig ain't got shit on me. Irma ain't got shit on them.
It's the loneliness that got shit on me though...

YA KNOW WHAT YALL WAS DOIN. THEM KFC'S AND PF WANGS IS YOUR DOOM. HAHHAAAA

That's negros preparing to loot