So i think my wife is trying to kill me. A little back story...

So i think my wife is trying to kill me. A little back story, I'm a welder so i bought life insurance just in case anything were to happen my wife and daughter could live peacefully. I didnt tell my wife but she found out through mail. Now shes been acting strange. For instance: >she served me soup one day but i wasnt hungry so i fed it to the dog. He started puking and shitting blood. >i was taking a bath one day and she was fixing her hair and threw her blow dryer in the water but the cord unplugged from the wall >she was leaving for the store and i was out mowing and she drove through the yard almost hitting me. anyways, maybe accidents and im just paranoid

You are probably going to die
>or cancel the policy

Make your daughter the only dependent and get some clause banning your wife from any sort of compensation lol

Suspicious as fuck.

Thats actually a fucked situation

She's definetly trying to kill you, you gotta kill her first man. It's kill or be killed.

And she must be stupid thinking she can do any of that weak shit and get away with it, "i accedentally poisoned my husbond" yeah they are totally going to fall for that.

Used to sell insurance. Set up a trust for your daughter, and then make your daughter the primary beneficiary, and then make that trust the back up beneficiary, so when you die if your daughter is over 18 it will go to her, and if she's under 18 it will just go into a trust to be opened on her 18th birthday.

If it makes you feel better, check these dubs.

No wait, here it is

This time I swear.

One more time

Ayyy you did it

checked

she's def trying to 86 you mate

And his wife will kill his daughter too.

I guess he could just leave his shitty wife then.

i watched the half of my life all series of medical detectives.
No kidding around 10-15 percent were women who killed their men because of life insurence.
The most poisened their men.
If you don't want to be the next quit the life insurence as soon as possible or you are part in one of the next episodes of medical detectives. I'm really not kiddin.

next time she makes you food keep a sample lol

she's trying to kill you buddy. duck outta there. let me know if you need any help

>she served me soup [...] i fed it to the dog
Who the fuck feeds soup to a dog? I call shenanigans.

Just in case though, this is sus af. Gather evidence if possible, file divorce, take her off your will and all that.

You should straight up confront her about it.

bind her, torture her, kill her.

yeah but dress up as a clown first because gacy > btk

nice, bro. u gay like gacy? bundy is the best, bitch.

Except they will because she's a woman and all she has to do is start crying.

Dahmer, faggots.

Cancel the policy and call her out on her shit

Definitely get the fuck away from that woman, OP.

literally into niggerfaggots. doublegay.

I am not trying to kill you honey, don't be silly. Come into our room tho, I have a surprise for you. And keep your eyes closed when you get here, don't want to spoil it! ;)