Is he good or evil?

Is he good or evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=feGXIK--OdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Used to live in Providence, I think he's a good guy. Thankfully, I haven't had the good fortune to go infront of him, and he won't just let everybody slide, but he's got a good heart that most others don't show.

Satan

He merely nees to be dead....and his son too.

How is his heart good? Aren't much of the nasty things people say about him true?

He started the alt-right, and funds anti-communist movements...
I would say hes pretty terrible.
Evil? Naw... he didn't want to be president or anything

Soros is beyond... good and evil.

He is also the real life version of palpatine

youtube.com/watch?v=feGXIK--OdM

What nasty things?

Who the fuck are you talking about... this is G Saros right? The commie billionaire who hates the USA and has said in interviews that we're the reason for everything bad in the World? If someone said he died in a hole, I'd hand em a shovel to cover his carcass, but I wouldn't shed a tear

Globalism.

All of the suffering of refugees in Europe and the innocent victims of their nigger behavior is on his shoulders. The mental anguish that is for naught among American niggers who are caught up with BLM. All the stupid Mexican kids who believed Obama and signed up for the sucker DACA program. It is all on his hands. The confessed Nazi. He is the most evil thing on earth. He is Satan.

Look it up... he loves the alt right. Its a big push for his federal run police-state ideas.
He has never supported communism, and actually opposed it in Europe.

You dumb fuck

t.Alex Jones

Is there any question to the other side of this?

I'm sorry shariablue, but that man is ACTUALLY evil and pays people to rile out in areas politically often resulting in fatalities.

Dude quite likely needs a noose necktie.

Wtf is this bullshit lie, he funds almost every liberal mouthpeice in the country fuck you liberals are fucking lost aye, honestly hope ur country burns to the fucking ground. No need for americans, even if you are the pinicle of society at the moment im sure we will all be better off under the iron fist of the nazi george soros, and not the hitler level nazi, the low level with no mind or soul that kills without regard.

Neoliberal, therefore evil.

evil, ugly, sad currency manipulator. Bad genetics, bad soul. he severely butthurt because of being born so physically repulsive ... he's gotta get back at all the white people who he was/is jealous of. right place right time found loophole thats long since been closed. thats why he rich. currency manipulation and global financial masturbation.

He also funds the hell out of (((liberal))) NGOs and stink-tanks, and thereby has some sway over the entire liberal thinkosphere. #Resistance is his attempt at a color revolution in the US.

#Resistance are the alt-right. They just don't know it yet.

LOL

>He makes all his money on misery.

World's biggest short seller.

Enjoy never being able to enjoy a free thought.

Fahrenheit 451 and 1984. Read nigger

>he thinks people can be "good"

I don't think he's a very positive fellow.

>implying that short selling doesn't require the loss of value on someone else's part