Holy shit I am angry right now

Holy shit I am angry right now.

I am having huge issues finding extremely simple information on mandatory evacuation areas, which you think would be super accessible to everyone in the state, but no.

Look at this fucking website: pascocountyfl.net/

How the FUCK am I supposed to navigate all of this bullshit to find out if my area is under mandatory evacuations? Why isn't it pointed out better? Like holy fuck I can't even imagine older people trying to look up this information.

I can't even find any concrete information on GOOGLE. It just links to news websites which links back to local websites which tell you zero information.

What the fucking fuck? This is such basic shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

pascocountyfl.net/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=2027
pascocountyfl.net/ArchiveCenter/ViewFile/Item/4305
pascocountyfl.net/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
pascocounty.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=c38e09bcc357463b92cfb17cd9cbc343
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just tape your windows youll be fine

Why are you stupid? board up your house and leave.

You're an idiot if you didn't look into it before. You have like 3 or 4 days faggot. The world is a better place without you.

>literally missing the point

its a conspiracy to drown millennials who have to use unmaintained websites to learn vital survival information

Just tell Irma to go fuck off.

Rush Limbaugh said it was a conspiracy to defraud the American people with a climate change scare, and said he wasn't going to fall for thus liberal hoax.

Then today, he evacuated.

Dude just literally drive up state and call a local police station and figure everything out from there. Trust me.

you gone die

>Pasco
That was your first mistake OP

it took me like 10 seconds to find it on that shitty web site.
pascocountyfl.net/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=2027
it's a pdf file

Pretty clear: "A mandatory evacuation has been ordered for those residents living west of U.S. 19 effective at 10:00 a.m. today, Friday, September 8.
• A mandatory evacuation has been ordered for those residents living north of Fox Hollow Drive west of Little Rd. and south of Fox Hollow Drive west of Regency Park Blvd./Rowan Rd./Seven Springs Blvd. effective at 10:00 a.m. today, Friday, September 8.
• A mandatory evacuation order is still in effect for special needs residents, and those living in manufactured homes, mobile homes, RV’s, and anyone living in a low-lying area or an area prone to flooding.
• A recommended evacuation has been ordered for residents living south of Fox Hollow Drive to the south county line between Regency Park Blvd./Rowan Rd./Seven Springs Blvd. and Little Rd. effective 6:00 p.m. today, Friday, September 8."

>Get in car
>Drive far away
>.....?
>Profit!

Lmao.
Gl with that

this
learn to fucking swim

Fuck em dude. Call the local cop shop and ask if you are really that worried.
>big storm = climate change
Fuck off with your irony faggot. I believe in anthropomorphic climate change but you can't just blame everything bad that happens in the environment on it.
You do realise there were storms before the industrial era?

You sound like the nigress from Houston I saw on the news after Harvey. When asked if the city did enough she replied she watched the storm from the Gulf all the way to her living room and didn't think the city did enough.
Stupid fucks like you and this nigress deserve to drown, it would be considered culling the herd, otherwise known as darwinism at its best, or even considered doing the world a favor with your God damn stupidity.

Why don't you just post the town/city you live in and start a wwyd thread, you stupid fucking moron

You live in Pasco? I live in Hernando lol

pascocountyfl.net/ArchiveCenter/ViewFile/Item/4305
There you go. Say "Thank you Mommy".

If you're anywhere south of at least Gainesville, you're under mandatory evacuation.

Exactly! I did two clicks and got this pdf.
I think OP is retarded

How fucked is hernando? I'm a delivery driver and scheduled to work on the day the storm hits

The water is warmer than it has been historically.
The warmer the water, the stronger the storm.
It's not really hard to understand.

He can drive in closest state and get in Hottelin, what the problem with that?

i think it means BTFO of florida boi

Tell your boss to fuck off

Ha! I started a fucking thread a couple ago mocking you device-dependent cucks. "Oh no, my device won't tell me what to do! Board up windows? I never even picked up a hammer! Is there a wood store? Where's my hurricane, safe-space app?! Waaaaaaaaaaa".

hes retarded, lots of dumbasses here tho and they dont represent shit in the educated community so dont worry

Get thread?

Do you live in Florida? Yes. Is there a huge hurricane about to hit Florida? Yes.
You don't need Google to tell you to get the fuck out and go to literally any state that isn't a "yes" answer to the questions above.

The problem is every road heading north is jammed full of traffic, and if you run out of fuel, all the gas stations are empty.

...hours

Traffic has been no go for at least a week from the keys all the way to the Georgia border.

And there is no gas left in the state

Boat up to South Carolina.

take the train

climate change denial and fossil fuel dependency at its finest

keep tellin Elon hes retarded you hick ass niggas in Florida

like 20 million people are trying to evacuate the state and you can only go north, all on the same hwy. this has been going on for a week.

yea I couldn't figure it out either. I guess I'll just stay put

Train?
This isn't the old west.
I doubt there are any passenger train stations leaving Florida

Dubs confirmed kek

Not all of us are "hick ass niggas"
I grew up in Southern California

He did not say it was a conspiracy, and he did not say it was a hoax. He simply made the true point that there have been bad hurricanes happening since the beginning of time... this is nothing new.

im in hillsborough, supposedly where the eye wall is going to be circulating, so im in for a literal shit storm

im just fuckin around fam, just high as hell pointing out how retarded hardcore oil money conservatives are

Yeah and now I'm California you can get arrested and fined for mispronouncing a fucking gender

Listened to Rush yesterday, talking about this. Liberals to lie about anything he says

double dubs verified, thanks very much my nigga

Again, the water is verifiably warmer.
Warmer water makes the storms stronger, hence why there are stronger storms right now.
I don't understand why this is difficult for some to understand.
Irma is the strongest Atlantic storm ever recorded, because the water is warmer.

Youre wrong and youre dumb. He literally said, complete quote "This is a hoax" "Liberal agenda" "I wont be leaving". Fuck off you apologist piece of trash

I don't disagree with you though.
There are a lot of retarded rednecks and white trash here.

Literally flashing this on the Weather Channel every few seconds on the scroller...

floridadisaster.org

floridadisaster.org/shelters/

The State Emergency Operations Center remains activated at a level one, which is a full-scale, 24-hours-a-day activation.
The Florida Emergency Information Line has been activated and is available 24/7 for families and victors at one eight hundred 342-3557.

>Fuck off with your irony faggot. I believe in... You do realise there were storms before the industrial era?

Are you the most retarded person on /b today? You might be!

The post you "quoted" is about Rush Limbaugh saying some stupid shit and then doing the opposite. What you took away from it was a whooole bunch of other shit and then argued, incredibly badly, against it, when no one said anything about that shit.

You are exactly as stupid as climate change deniers are made out to be. Congrats, you're a caricature of ignorance and hostility.

I'm on the Citrus/Levy county border, just north of you.
Good luck man

>mfw I realized I hit a double dub

Cool fake story bro.

trust me, i lived in statesboro for 5 years for college, we got all your white trash rednecks from north FL there haha

But icebergs in water

Tampa bay bro reporting -- I have tarp nailed over my windows in an apartment...a-am I gonna die ;_;

I remember Pasco county. Hudson sucked when I lived there

No icebergs in Florida.
Trust me, swimming around here is like swimming in bath water, unless you're in a fresh water spring.

>>tarp

Yup.

2017 >>>> someone should livestream looting during the hurricane, I haven't lost all hope in humanity yet but I want to!

You sure? The climate change dude says the icebergs fell in and floated away

do you see how the hurricane is the size of Florida?
that means if you live in Florida you should evacuate
also, this isn't the United Soviet States of America
there are no "mandatory" evacuations

Yeah man, that tarp should slow down any tree going through your window at 120mph no problem.

the ice was always in the water
the difference is that now its floating instead of eventually being attached to land, because the connection melted away

A day ago we were only expecting tropical storm tier weather but now it's looking like we're getting eye-wall bands. This is horseshit, Im going to Lowes tomorrow at 8am

Get thread.

>pascocountyfl.net/
A mandatory evacuation has been ordered for those residents living west of U.S. 19
effective at 10:00 a.m. today, Friday, September 8A mandatory evacuation has been ordered for those residents living west of U.S. 19
effective at 10:00 a.m. today, Friday, September 8A mandatory evacuation has been ordered for those residents living west of U.S. 19
effective at 10:00 a.m. today, Friday, September 8

If you're talking about the giant ice shelf that broke off from Antarctica, it's still in the ocean, near Antarctica, melting.
that doesn't change the fact that the water here, on a totally different hemisphere isn't warm is fuck.
Stop pretending to be retarded.

Oh,the land melted, so the icebergs are still ok

>there are no "mandatory" evacuations

Yes there are.
I'm under one now, as is most of Florida.

Fuck, it's so dope being on the other side of the world right now.

Op The 4th link says special needs people need to evacuate.

That means OP

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo

Put a sign in front of OP house that says Dead Nigger Storage

i.... it's Florida. It's the WHOLE state. Just go. This is gonna be a clusterfuck. Moreover why were you in Florida? Florida is a shitty state. We were never intended to live on that wretched sandbar.

Seriously though, I was hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park and found a floridian out there who was like "yeah, we just decided fuck it, not dealing with this one, and flew out here to hike." it's foolproof.

pretty fucking simple. Are you in the state of Florida in the United States of America? If yes, then get the FUCK out.

took me fucking 5 seconds on google. first result.
pascocounty.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=c38e09bcc357463b92cfb17cd9cbc343

OP is a faggot, can't internet

No, the ice connecting the giant iceberg in the ocean to the land, melted and now the ice is no longer connected to the land.
Seriously, stop pretending to be retarded.
You can look at the satellite progression for yourself.

Also love how the sheriff is like "if you have a warrant, go directly to the jail to shelter. Don't even show up to the evacuation center." To be clear, making good on warrants at a shelter is asking for a stupid situation to pop up with lots of cellphones taking videos. Can't wait to see them!

if you stay will
cops drag you out of your house?
you be arrested?
you be fined?
you be executed by the state?
if all answers are "no" then it isn't mandatory

you're gonna die OP

RIP

The fact op the fag lord is living in Florida at all should tell you how smart he is.

Do you know how much the oil industry is raking in right now? How about airlines, insurance companies, hotels, etc. Hurricanes are big business

Another pasco user here, OP will die in this storm, its Darwinism at its finest. If you are a Floridian and you are not prepared for shit like this, you have no business living here.

>A mandatory evacuation has been ordered for those residents living west of U.S. 19
>effective at 10:00 a.m. today, Friday, September 8A mandatory evacuation has been ordered for those residents living west of U.S. 19
>effective at 10:00 a.m. today, Friday, September 8A mandatory evacuation has been ordered for those residents living west of U.S. 19
>effective at 10:00 a.m. today, Friday, September 8

They can, but it's a huge waste of resources. All non emergency businesses are forced to close.
The cops can and will tell businesses to get the fuck out during the storm because it is too dangerous for them to be rescued.
I'm under mandatory evacuation, but I'm fairly sure they're not going to risk their lives going door to door to see if anyone's home.

Same situation here. They say only Zone A in Tampa needs to evacuate due to storm surges, but now that the new maps are saying that the fucking hurricane is going to hit Tampa almost straight on now I don't know what to think. Why aren't government officials being more vocal and communicative?

If you die, they will kill you.

Irma is going to make Houston look like a fucking joke, I hope Noah lent you his ark -- you gonna drown, nigga.

You can say that about anywhere in North America.
There isn't a region that doesn't experience natural disasters anywhere in this country on a regular basis.

>this is a picture of a banana
I said it, so it must be true
they have no legal authority to close down any business
they have no legal authority to force anyone to leave
they call it "mandatory" so retards will believe them when they say a storm is coming that is going to fuck up everything and quite possible kill them if they stay
but there is absolutely nothing mandatory about it

The midwest is fine, tornados are literally nothing.

I hope you can swim.

Thats not true whatsoever. I love how people just make shit up these days WHILE on the internet truth machine. How about you look up "safest cities from natural disaster." For instance, 3 towns in Ohio have never had anything but minor flooding from just rain. Denver Colorado is super safe from most anything but distant wildfire smoke.

Was about to say the same thing. Minuscule in comparison