What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

My girlfriend moved in with me tonight. She is a nudist. Her parents are both nudists and she was raised to think of the naked body as natural and not sexual. I tried to tell her not to go walking around nude in front of our roommates and she smirked at me and then immediately walked out into the living room, pulled her dress over her head revealing a completely nude body and sat down on the couch between two of them.

She just looked at me and said, "What? I gotta be me. Might as well get this over with."

She then proceeded to tell my roommates that she is a nudist and started talking about her childhood and eventually said that they should expect to see her walking around without any cloths on. My roommates were very, very supportive. They were smiling ear to ear. then started teasing me, telling me that I shouldn't act so possessive and talking about how I should be more accepting of who she is. It was all tongue and cheek and she laughed. I faked laugh, but underneath I was really mad.

We sat around and talked for a few hours, drinking beer and smoking weed as we discussed our new living situation. Specifically, what it was going to be like having a girl in the house living with us. She kept getting up and going to the kitchen to get beers for us. When she did that, all three of my roommates just stared at her body as she walked into the kitchen and back, practically drooling and she seemed to like their attention. It really bothered me.

I eventually just went back into our bedroom and left them there. They were just straight up flirting with her and I couldn't take it anymore.
I don't know how I feel about this now that she's living here.

Did I fuck up?

You shouldn't choose to date a nudist then man lol IF YOU WANT THAT NAKED ASS JUST GET NORMAL GIRL

u fucked up , tell ur roomates if they ever flirt you will start punching . also you should get ur own place. what a fuck up. get ur own place ASAP

Should have knocked her up first before inviting her into your house, user.

Yeah, if she's not willing to at least compromise on this (and she has to understand that it's not just about her) than you won't ever have a trusting good relationship. You can either break things off now and save yourself from a bad break up later or talk to her more though if I were you I would just end it.

For the sixteenth time.. fuck the male roommates!!!

You cant change ppl bro.. let her be how she wants. If your roomates wanna be pigs u cant change that and dont try to change her.m cause shell leave you, so post her nudes here

If you've talked to your girlfriend abiut it and she still can't respect how that makes you uncomfortable, then I think it's time to find a new girlfriend. If I was going to put my tinfoil hat on I'd say she's challenging you to assert yourself. It obviously means a lot more to you than it does to her. Find your nuts, out your _oot down, and tell her that will not stand. Prepare for an argument and try to have responses prepared for whatever points/counterpoints she has to make. At the end of the day, if she is still stubborn about it, find a new girlfriend. She doesn't sound like a nudist to me. She sounds more like an exhibitionist.

Yes, you fucked up by letting her move in.
Just tell her how you feel. How uncomfortable it makes you and why.
Tell you what, where do you live?
I'll come over and have a talk with her. Just point us to your room to talk privately and I'll convince her not to make you unhappy like that.

>in this thread OP has a cuck fetish and other cucks tell him what he should do about it

you got all the advice you needed last time you posted this user

>What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?
Dump her

You're not being treated fairly user. No harmless way out of this one. Do whatever needs to be done anyway.

let this be a lesson in planning

this thread again. top kek.

why do queers come on here and post their fantasies as if they were reality

>just put glove on your girlfriend
>rosy palms

I think OP even used the same picture as last time lmao

Stop being a poor shit that needs fucking FOUR ROOMMATES HOLY SHIT HOW POOR ARE YOU?

This wouldn't be a problem if you had your own place, numbnuts.

PS. I'm typing this while naked in my own place, you fucking peasant.

Side note, GF hangs out in the nude way more often after dating me for a while lol.

How poor are you? Why do you have to live with 3 other people to pay rent? You should get a better job so you and your girl can live alone.

He's getting the same responses than the other day. wtf is this.

I saw this thread about a week and a half ago. How many times have you / are you going to post this OP

LET THEM BANG HER YOU CUCK

underrated reply

/thread

She has no respect for you. She thinks her being a nudist is more important then how you feel. If you say you dont want her to do that, and she goes and sits naked between 2 guys then dump her.

Dubs don't lie OP. If this is true story, I'd just hate fuck her and then dump her in front of your friends so you have witnesses if she tries to claim rape.

Is the pic related

I went to school with her

She's also my sister

and my aunt

You didn't fuck up. Your gf has any just as much right to be nude in the house as the rest of you. Your roommates are just asshats that are mentally stuck in high school.

and better yet, pack up her shit while she is unaware and leave it outside somewhere. tell her you break up and want her gone. She will try to get clothes and you will tell her you already packed her shit and it's all outside so she can just leave.

ITT: retards (possibly children?) who think OP is describing something that actually happened

I wanna be your roomate too

Pic of her or u Fake as fuck

I wouldn't hold myself Back
That's an amazing ass

false. shit like this is why society is unclean and indecent and must be culled.

This so much. She wants attention, not to feel """natural""". If she tries saying "but my le nudist culture!", cut her off and tell her that your relationship is at stake. What she's doing is retarded and unacceptable.

the only correct answer in this shit thread

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Literally just responding to the thread knowing it's most likely fake.

He could be living in SF or NY, where $50,000/yr affords you a room. The best course of action in that case is to move.

Wow, look at you Mr. Smartypants! Let's all stop participating in this thread now, since this story is obviously fake, unlike anything else on this website!

>people can't be nude in their own home

Oh, I get it. Ew.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo, really?

Ur a fuckin dumbass for dating a nudist... wtf did you expect? Break up with her. U fucked up tho cuz now if u kick her out 1 of ur roomates will take her in. Ur prolly gonna have to find a new place to stay. Wow u r so stupid op...

Talk to her and tell her that you understand that she is comfortable being nude but you are not comfortable her being nude around her room mates. She might not see it as a sexual thing but everyone else will.

If she gets mad or makes excuses then offer the suggestion that she can be a nudist in your room/ bathrooms. Only places where you'll be the only male to see her. If she disagrees with that then you'regonna have to choose either:
>dump her which isn't unreasonable as she is doing something that upsets you
>let her be and build up resentment towards her and your roommates. Slowly the house will turn on you though.
>let her be and accept the fact that your room mates will probably take creeps hots if your girlfriend and post on Sup Forums. So beat them to the chase and post some noodz

this

if posters situation is real, all i can say is id get rid of her. if she isnt willing to compromise and doesnt understand appropriateness, shes probably doing this for attention and a good chance she plans on doing more with your roommates than just tease them. though what makes this sound fake as fuck is the fact that you waited till she moved in before assessing the possible problem, but again, if its real, then if your roommates have been your close friends for years or however long, know that a woman like this will most likely kill the relationships you have with your mates. 1 girl, even if hot as hell, isn't worth losing friends over.

It's not their own home. It's a shared living space. They do not own the property they are living in.

lets see her faggot. She's showing everyone else her body. At least with some clothes on

Inform her that although she's comfortable with showing herself off, you're not, and your roomies are not looking at her through nudists' eyes, but rather as perverts would, because neither you nor they are nudists.

That said, this is going to take confidence in yourself and in her fidelity to carry you through. I'm not sure I'd be man enough for that kind of stress. But how did you not expect this?

stale copypasta is stale.

nope

i'll answer your question if you confirm to me if pic in related on unrelated