My ancestors :)

Looks like mine

:)

sorry, vandals were east germanic

Me on the left

My ancestors. Feels god man.

Sorry, not sorry.

Przeworsk was a Proto-West Slav ethnos.

that only means that the vandals settled in poland and intermarrying with the poles for a while before going through rome. they still spoke an east germanic language

:)

Mate, Przeworsk pre-dates Vandals.

It was directly linked to Pomeranian and Lusatian culture. They're the West Slavic ethnos. Vandals influenced them of course(mixed with them), but that doesn't mean that everything here was Germanic.

Ffs, they literally digged out "Ręce Boga" - "Hands of God", a West Slavic symbol from Przeworsk times. Is that Vandalic? No, it's West Slavic.

>spoke an east germanic language
>name coorelates well with vendel in sweden or vendsyssel in denmark
sure, they were influenced when they got to poland but they are still viewed as an east germanic tribe, not a slavic one

You absolute idiot, the proto slavs orginated somewhere around ukraninan subcarpathia and you didn't have the balls to go swuat o germanic lands until it's orignal inhabitants had left to seek out greener pastures.

Of course they were Germanic, they didn't bring Przeworsk culture with them to Veneti.

It already existed here.
No, you're fucking retarded mate.

>2800BC: During Corded Ware Expansion, Kurgan people with haplogroup R1a-M458(to this day M458 is present in big % in Poland) come to Poland, they're later known as Vistula Veneti/Wends. Rest of the Kurgan people(both R1a and R1b) go to Scandinavia and take control over paleolithic l1 cro-magnons, give them IE language and war-like culture, that mixture of R1b, R1a Kurgans and l1 native paleothic hunter-gatherers creates Germanics.

>During late Iron Age:
East Germanics enter territory of the Vistula Veneti(currently not known if by force, or just as migrants/refugees) And they start to assimilate Veneti and Veneti(in some sense) assimilate them(in this case, genetically, through germanic women breeding with Veleti men) How do we know this? Vandals burned their dead, but not all of them could, through migration to Italy and Sardinia Vandal male lineages were found to be R1a-M458, which is the most common among Vistula Veneti at that time.

>Much later Goths that go to Ukraine meet the Proto-Slavic culture (Zarubintsy culture) and influence them, but get partially Slavicized.
>Some time later, meaning after the fall of Rome or before that, people from Zarubintsy culture rush through modern-day Polish territory and absorb East Germanics, Wends/Veleti on the way and that creates the Polish/West Slavic ethnos.

Germanic influence had a huge impact on the Polish and West Slavic ethnos. Shaping West Slavic ethnos was also isolated from Eastern one, that had huge Baltic, Scythian and Uralic influence to it. In case of the Czechs it was also Celtic tribes.

But go on, tell me about my own country.

If you don't know the specifics, it would be the best to just shut your whore mouth instead of calling people idiots, simply because you lack knowledge in the subject.

R1a-M458 wasn't brought by Germanics, but during Corded Ware and to this day Polacks are majority R1a-M458. Przeworsk was M458.

Nice try Kasimir, but the majority of your ancestry is East Slavic. All the real Poles got assimilated into Germans over the centuries, while you had to assimilate Ukies and Belarusians to make up for the loss of territory and peoples

my ancestors :)

ITT retards who have no clue about population genetics and history

>but the majority of your ancestry is East Slavic
Tell me more burger.

my ancestors .=))

Your ancestors were German tribesmen?

R1a Kurgan kang reporting in

>german
Drink bleach.

>tfw no 100 AD qt gf

The picture filename is in German and the guy has a bundle of javelins which was a typical German tribesman accessory...Here is your ancestor.

Those are your arguments? Like I said, drink bleach.
Now fuck off.

I'll even be nice and post a picture if a modern Polish man.

yawn

And here's a webm of an American tribesmen. Notice the strange germanic weapons they're carrying. Dated probably 2016AD, so long after the fall of Rome. They contributed a lot to autism on this board, we should all be grateful.

As you can see they're 100% Germanic, 20% Nordic and 200% Aryan.

Do you have your own party boat?

Here's another example of this fascinating culture.

I, simple slavshit subhuman, will never truly understand their divine origins.

Mes ancêtres :)

we wuz walking in leather footwraps while the german was running around buttnaked eating bugs n sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

proto-sandały ze skarpetami m8

>I, simple slavshit subhuman, will never truly understand their divine origins

Oh that's easy, some of them have slavshit ancestors so they're full of autism and prone to getting ass blasted.

But I already provided evidence that we have nothing in common with Eastern Slavs, didn't I?

Genetically East Germans, Poles, Czechs and Slovaks are the same people. Russians don't fit into that category, they cluster with Finns.

I will never understand people like you. You don't come with anything, but insults and expect others to take you seriously.

>tfw doesn't know where are my ancestor from

Greetings, my aR1an brethren.

It's sad that India will forever be a backward shithole because of Dr*vidians.

You just called yourself a slavshit and I think you have combined me another American. I'm not the one who called you Kasimir.

>Not 100% Italo-Hispano-Germanic

Gb2bolivia

ayo
*gets conquered by sweden*
so u be sayin
*becomes cannon fodder in sweden's wars*
that we
*gets conquered by russia*
WUZ
*gets high on swamp fumes*
GODZ?!

>mfw the Dravidians are in fact the civilized ones
While R1arabs are the ones making it backward

>having polish grandpa and italian surname
wtf am i

I don't trust this stuff since it puts a hell-hole like Australia high.

The only thing you can develop there is fear of sitting on the toilet.

>cognitive dissonance
australia has the second highest hdi in the world, after norway. it's a pretty good country to live in

If you're into spiders laying eggs in your ears and nose or venomous snakes biting your asshole when you shit.

Then sure. It is.

>*gets conquered by russia*
We were part of the Swedish Empire at the time, so technically it wasn't us who got conquered. Also we were a bunch of divided warring tribes, and even combined we were less populous than medieval Sweden or Russia. None of that changes the fact that we were metallurgist horseriders that invaded this area.

>He fell for the HDI meme

African then
African now

At least you guys have been consistent.