So /b I need some help, I'm due to go up for a paternity test. I do not want to pay child support what do...

So /b I need some help, I'm due to go up for a paternity test. I do not want to pay child support what do? Pic related its me.

nothing u can do.
but u are hot. I'd suck your dick every day and even swallow. just use me. no reciprocation needed

I'm serious i need help should I flee to Mexico or what?

slit ur wrists, fuck child support

i am serious too. I'd pay to suck you off

please let me eat u weiner

You are incredibly fucked, honestly you'd be better off secretly killing the child. Child dead. no child support. simple math.

Betafag! Poor child.... With retard father

Unfortunately I don't want to go to prison forever, so that is out of the question.

secretly, is the key word here. Maybe a spider bite. some eye drops in it's milk.

Take your responsibility dumbass

I feel bad for what that retard kid will look like when he gets older.

Nah give me a way to get out of this.

Run to Mexico

Im hoping Irma fucks baby mama. What are the odds?

>create a time machine in the future
>travel into the past
>slap yourself before you sleep with the bitch
>be successful
>remember to invent the time machine and save your past self

You are really hopeless....

Good option, I shall begin working on that. anything to postpone child support payments till time machine is done?

It doesn't matter. Once you make the first trip, it'll all be fixed.

Why do you say that friend?

be a fucking human being and pay for the child you made.

Fair enough I suppose, moving on since I am obviously too retarded for a time machine.

I hate people who doesn't care about responsibility... You make a girl pregnant... Face it like a man... And be there for the child.

Slip abortion pills in her drink.

Get her addicted to drugs.

Say you were unconscious, tied to a bed, naked, waking up to her on you.

Bruh you a fag

If the thing is still s baby, kill it in the crib. But before that, look into the way that investigators determine if SIDS was the cause of death. They have a manual that helps investors... so you will know how to beat the system.

Well to be fair, she hasn't wanted me around the child up until now since she wants money. Also when he was conceived I was underage and she was not. Not enough of a age gap for statutory rape, off by about 4 months.

The manual is online. It takes a bit to find. Long read too.

He is 6 years old. Not an infant.

How am I a fag? Stupid nigger you're just upset because you don't look as good as me in a speedo.

Hes right

Faggot

Top lels

Can we stop hurling insults now, Gondor requires aid. The beacons are lit, and child support is invading.

Move to Alaska. It worked for my sisters deadbeat babydaddy. Apparently Alaska's local government doesn't communicate well enough with other states to enforce child support or warrants.

Duly noted, anyway to go about it through the legal system? Also how to go about it?