Hurricane Irma set to blow up Florida

Hurricane Irma set to blow up Florida

youtube.com/watch?v=0jQphqbojnA

Get out of there Floridafags!

Tampa bay area checking in....

Well we had a good run but it's over. The Earth is casting us out like a virus. See you in Shangri-La!

I'm in Palm Beach. Looks like we're out of the danger zone now. Sorry Naples and Ft Myers.

I'm so fucked. See you on the other side.

Hopefully something crazy happens and it rips it's way right through the bible belt, taking out a couple million religiofaggots.

If you're in the path, and are not a retard, good luck to you Sup Forumsros. If you believe in God, why not grab a chair and go sit in the front yard, for a nice view. It'll be okay, God'll look after you if you just pray.

Hurricane Jose is following not far behind about to hit Barbuda and is following almost the exact same path and could gain strength

Im next to Island Coast High School shelter any Sup Forums Fags wanna link and smoke

Pull up a chair

239 here, I'm not scared of no little bitch of a storm. Irma can suck my clit.

What part bitch i need more people to loot with

WV fag here. No matter how bad Irma leaves you, I can assure you, you will be in a better state than we will ever be.

The forum my nigga

Take a selfie when you're doing this.

we shouldn't get it too bad

Jose ain't getting in to Murcia. Trump is on the front line defense against illegals.

Bruv im finna run the plug and a couple gun stores ill have a shirt that has a Sup Forums on it
near there leggo

From other thread, I live in a shed. I'm gonna go live in the houses of people that left

where the fuck are the live feeds of the hurricane? I wanna see the action

I mean, there isn't too much to see.

>torrential rain
>wind blowing it sideways

I guess we might get some good CCTV replays of buildings getting shredded though

863 checking in. No worries here. I have a panic room. These dumb fucks who don't even board up their windows are gonna pay, and I'm gonna walk my son around the neighborhood to show him the difference between being prepared and being rekt by a hurricane.

Port Charlotte checking in

I'm using the app webcams by earthcam inc in the play store

Central Florida checking in. 386 ain't gonna get shit my niggas

This one is from the fort Lauderdale feed. The others are too dark to see anything right now but they should be better in the morning.

Make sure your pets are safe too, guys.

Some one can take some live pic's?

Ain't much going on right now. I'm sure we'll get some good ones in the next couple of days.

im in brandon, and im pretty sure we're gonna get fucked

current projections put the eye passing right over us. the fuck are u on about?

407 checking in, these fags actually have no goddamn clue what they are talking about, we know what the fuck we're doing

Bye Disneyworld ... I love you

Stfu Newfag

407 boarded up but bailed bc too many huge trees gonna smash my house. Chillin at a theme park resort I got for dirt when tourists canceled