You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't have a gf Sup Forums

You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't have a gf Sup Forums

Muh dreams

I'm ugly af and because of that I don't have any confidence to ask someone out

Just moved somewhere and I also am waiting for the right person. I date because I want to be able to marry, not just ruin another girl's life.

>tfw no gf

>no job
>no money
>crippling depression
>social anxiety
>low self esteem
>low self confidence
>erectile dysfunction
>over weight

locked in my room and lost key..

I never dated in high school. In college I did a few hookups, but I hated the experience. After college, life starts to kick in, and if you don't know how to connect with girls, let alone others, your fucked.

>I'm 25

My wife won't let me have one.

lol... this is pretty much my story too.

I have one friend and that's my drug dealer. makes things difficult when they stop cuz then I gotta find a new one, which requires networking/interpersonal skills I don't have.

Women are not worth it, it's all a mentality than can be overcome. They offer nothing to the relationship aside from Sex and you spending your wallet.

Too much work.

Don't want one, don't need one.

Why doesn't your wife have a gf?

I play too much league of legends

Where would we go? What would we do? I want a girlfriend but I have no clue what we would do together. I feel like she would get bored of me after a week. I spend most of my time on my computer. The rest of the time I am at work, or sleeping. I feel like a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship is so old fashioned. You are supposed to take her to a movie or something like that right. Nobody goes to movies anymore. Plus everything costs a fortune.

Laws

i browse Sup Forums

Because I was with my last GF for 5 years then she cheated on me. I've been single for 3 days now.

Because she's no fun.
Also looking at dating these days scares the shit out of me, too much drama.

because I hate myself

Huge waste of time and money.

Hmm, there is something to that... but when dating when you already have a partner, you don't really need to put up with the bullshit because you have someone to catch you at home and it's not a life-or-death thing.

Have you tried losing weight?

I'm straight.

Meh, it's just easier, cheaper and less drama to stick with just the wifey.

My last gf was clandestinely poisoning me with a substance known as thallium, to cripple me, so I would feel that I need her to help take care of me, and not break up with her.

I have a gf though

Because I'm trying to improve my life and don't want to chase women until I have some accomplishments under my belt and ultimately the confidence and resources to start a relationship.

7th year a hikki.

Actually fit and jacked because i take care of myself but haven't been outside during daytime since getting my driver's license (6 years ago) and my only social interactions are with the cash zombies at 24/7s and gas stations.

because they are getting smarter and learning that sweet talk and lies are literally all we (I) do...

and theres literally very few things a girl is indeed good for...

so....rock/hard place

because they like each other too much. If I were to pick one over the other, they'd probably both dump me. so rather than have a gf I have two.

Because I'm afraid of revealing myself to someone.
Also, I haven't even tried because I put myself down to the point where I'm too insecure to do anything

it would really piss off my wife, and she's the only one that works, so....i ain't leavin this gravy train

I do have a gf

Checkmate faggot

this is actually a sound reasoning that ive had for Years..

nice dubs

>sound reasoning
I'm not sure you know what that means. it's not sound just because you agree.

>because they are getting smarter and learning that sweet talk and lies are literally all we (I) do...

Women must be learning from stupid people then.

It would pissed my wife off

and just because You disagree and think its 'sound' it doesnt make it not?
but, if you wanna start picking fly shit outta pepper, be my guest

its true tho, bitches mang

cute girl at work was into me, i find out shes single....and has 3 kids.

the last gf I had really liked my money more than me, but we fucked a lot so kinda evened out

Fair enough. Hope she'll let you post pics

You're a good user, user.

>sweet talk and lies are literally all we do
>five "how do I manipulate a girl into sex or nudes" threads in catalog

I went through high school and college without doing anything social or making any friends. I regret it all and I'm so lonely now.

I think it's just an anglosphere thing. Women seem to be a lot less competitive and psychotic in places that haven't been infected with the cultural dysentery.

I was thinking about dating again, but I don't know I still have so much shit to do in my own life...