What are some signs that you failed at life?

What are some signs that you failed at life?

You didn't go to college. You're on Sup Forums after the age of 25. You haven't had sex after the age of 21. You got married before the age of 30. You had kids before the age of 30. You don't have a driver's licence. You watch reality TV. The only computer you own is a phone. You type like a nigger online, leaving out punctuation and capitalization.

>Living at home (with your parents) at 30.
>No job.
>Alcohol problems.
>Always thinking back to former glories when life was amazing and not bland and shit.

Me now, pretty much.

Weird, I "pass" all of those tests but still feel like a fucking loser.

Not entirely a loser I guess, more like a meh NPC in my own life.

>Didn't go to college, but have top-paying job
>I'm 21, last I time I got laid was a few months before my birthday(better start sniffing for poon!).
>nope
>nope
>No driver's licence :(
>nope
>Lulz @ people only owning phones
>no

people don't have driver's licenses?

Double spacing unnecessarily counts as typing like a nigger.

Single
Broke
Fat
Little to no money
dead end job
few or no friends

Basically most of us here's lives.

when someone else posts your girlfriends nudes on Sup Forums

Most on here are to young to fail under your standards. Which leaves me to believe you're in your early 30s. Am I wrong?

*too
Ding ding ding.

It gets better man. The second you actually try. No more excuses. You know you have one for tomorrow and the next day but just scrap them and try for one day and you will be surprised what happens. Keep your head up, bitch. Look me in the eyes and tell me who runs your life.

Man this is easiest bait

>i was just pretending

Nah, man. People live in cities. People in cities don't drive.

>lost my virginity at 23
Ey fuck u mang

"People" kek. But yes, this is correct. There's also people everywhere who bum rides into their twenties whether they live in a city or not. 2 of my friends didn't start driving until their mid twenties.

Be a crack head, fucked my life cunt

are you happy?
are you satisfied?

are you really a crackhead

My life.

BROWSING Sup Forums, DUH

Is it though?
After 30, or even worse 40, What can most people expect out of life? especially the unmarried ones.

I mean... the women available at that age are... well...old. If it is your partner who you know for decades, ever since she was 14 or even in her 20s, then you can still coast on your love and your memories, she'll be your blue eyed teen for the rest of your life, but meeting a 40 yo hag for the first time? How can your penis get hard on *that*?!
Most people have only two things in their existence- work and family/personal life.
If the personal front is lost, Is there realistically a way to radically change your occupation? Going to college at 40 is...much different than at 19, very few do it and fewer still graduate and work in their field.

Men in their 30s and 40s can realistically date women at least 10 years younger than them. The idea of marriage is outdated. The world needs tradesmen way more than we need another engineer or MBA competing for limited jobs.