Best cigs to start with? i was thinking of starting with ultra light to get used to it

best cigs to start with? i was thinking of starting with ultra light to get used to it

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
youtube.com/watch?v=dQqx6x5IgRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stay away from camel blue, they will make a virgin lung sick. I would suggest malboro reds.

can I ask why you want to start smoking

>get used to it

Why are you even starting?

Fuck off boy scout.

Marlboro black menthol

marlboro reds are a dirty cunt of a cig. Where you at OP? Might recommend some brands but idk if they'd be where you at

e cigs. Start with a simple mod kit. there a million flavors, a million different mods, and every vape shop employee would be happy to give you knowledge to start. it'll save you money and time in life.

Camel crush, silver.
>inb4 menthol nigger
more than half the people I know or am friends with are white and smoke menthols, you angry faggots.

Hahahahahahahahahah

I was thinking about camel blues. Aren't they "light" so they are not that hard? Also what about camel platinum (the ultra light ones)

Only on Sup Forums would someone be asking what cigarettes to smoke. Just buy a pack and fuck off.

whats funny?

i'd recommend not smoking
thanks.

No one said anything, you delusional walnut

camel blues are fine

Start with either Pall Mall or Parliament.

That's real smoking.

Yes to marlboro reds or blacks; avoid the lighter ones they taste like pure paper

Or go straight for the cigars. I like Tattoo and Quorum, especially robusto (smaller) sizes

This guys a pussy don't listen to him, start off with lights, American spirit orange, Marlboro lights, those r all good too start with if ur a beginner. Marlboro 27s r good too, those were my first cigs.

Do yourself a favor and don't start.

27's or Turkish blends

Pall malls are fucking gross.

smooth and easy on the virgin lungs, rolly tobacco is best. White ox also smells ten times better than other tobaccos

Not yet. Last time there was a smoke thread and I was on it, I said the same thing and got lit the fuck up and called an infinite nigger.

gonna ignore the quints?

Dont smoke tobaco, smoke weed instead.
I smoke tobacco only in desperate times when there is no weed.
Tobacco will fuck you up

i usually smoke these. But since i am a fatty i cannot smoke them that much anymore because of money and health.

I dont smoke cigs but is it bad to smoke B&Ms like ciggaretts? like inhaling the smoke

quintsssss

Paul mall or winfield

Menthols fucking suck nigger

Marlboro red shorts i.e. God tier

no thanks stoner fag

Who the fuck smokes Paul malls

Marlboro Blacks 100s

vapes for sure they dont burn the lining of your throat and lungs and they wont kill you

Marlboro southern cut, reds with a sweeter taste, and almost always 75 cents, or a dollar off.

Jesus OP. How retarded can you be to not listen to the literally MILLIONS OF people in america or on the damn internet who will tell smoking cogs is just fucking retarded. Are you homeless? You realize these are just drugs for poor people that don't really even make you feel good.

Some day you will want to buy a house or a car or something, and you'll think $5,000 would come in handy. But no, you set fire to it.

You end up with tubes in your nose, and you can't walk upstairs. It's an ugly way to die.

I need something really light. i tried marlboro reds but they destroyed me (almost made me sick smoking a cig couldnt even finish it)

>muh cough
weak cunt, kys

homie get on those Belmonts or if your a Canada fag get Canadian classics they always remind me of when i was like 12 and some super hot girl offered me one and i smoked the whole thing with her without coughing then i went to the bathroom and threw up

I smoked a pack of menthols a day for like 3 months they fucking suck dumbass.

thought they'd speak for themselves around here

yea i don't care mate stick to the thread

light/ultralight means fuck all
if you're worried about choking/coughing then take shallower drags
or don't inhale, just roll the smoke around in your mouth like it is a cigar

I bet your lunch is a piece of bread and a head of iceburg lettuce.

there's no enjoying cigs at first, it's one of those things where you take a few hits of your friends, then get hooked. but just don't start, it is stupid, and incredibly hard to stop.

why are lights or ultra lights bad?

Pall mall xl reds and rip the filters off, ultra light is for cucks and women

No my lunch is whatever I fucking want it to be

cigarettes are a waste you smug fuck. smoke pot or drink or do some kind of drug where there's actually a payoff. cigarettes are like being on drugs without the euphoria. it's a pointless waste of money, ruins your health, and turns you into an irritable asshole that no one wants to be around because "it's been five minutes I have to go out and have a smoke"

>quints
>currently have a blue in my mouth

>ie: bland and flavorless
you poor soul

What an idiot.

always camel blue

None faggot. Ive been a smoker the last 6 years. Fuck that shit.

Something light to start with. You can move up to something stronger when you can inhale and hold it in your lungs until you dont breath out the smoke.

winston golds light as fuck. then move to winston reds. cheap too

Turkish blend. Not Camel. It's lighter than a full flavor and slightly more full flavor than a medium, by just a tiny bit. Nerd fact is it also has less tar.

They make you feel bad, it's why humans don't smoke them. It also gums up your lungs if you smoke even one of those nasty things for days.

That's a badass get, tbh

Pyramid Reds actually taste good, but they burn up really fast. I'm 90% certain they are rebranded Grand Prix. They are a liggett product.

Seriously don't start. If you do you will regret it. There are a ton of disadvantages to smoking and NO advantages.

Do not be a Faggot. Start with the best: Benson Hedges Menthol Light.

Don't listen to the dick smokers who say "ooh, stay away from menthol" - it makes it easier to smoke, tastes better, and keeps your breath from smelling like a locomotive.

God Tier Smokes.

Marlboro smooths, unless you don't like peppermint. That it l&m menthols, don't chainsmoke them though, you'll start to taste how shitty they really are.

>no advantages
I wish anti amokers would just stop lying. The dishonesty pushes youths like I was to try smoking to spite them, and then you find out it gives you a nice buzz, calms you down, and makes your brain work quicker.

I do need to quit before it gets out of hand though

Pall mall red shorts you fucking faggots. Same as Camel Filters, they burn slower, and they're cheaper by two bucks.

If you wanna smoke grandma cigarettes you fucking pussy.

Boss or Timeless Times. You'll never look back.

Camel Turkish Blends. They're basically the regular Royals but $2 cheaper

DO NOT START SMOKING! ITS A FUCKING MISTAKE! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THATS GOOD, JUST SUCK ON A STRAW!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo

Eat shit

What do you think of Camel Platinum?

>smoking

Smokers are the niggers of humanity.

just switch to unfiltered already. Luckies>Camels>>>>all other unfiltered

dubs speak truth, this is literally a retard habit that people pick up when they're young and stupid and then spend their early adulthood trying to drop
case in point, a retard

Ayyy a fellow cigar smoker.

I prefer Chogui Dos77

Smoke cigars

Are you guys autistic? Can you stop posting "why are you starting?". I asked a simple question. Stick to the thread

do lights

ultra lights will actually fuck you up if you put your fingers over the holes in the filter

Dont even bother starting OP. If your gonna smoke, then smoke marlboro 27s. Its the only thing close to a "professional" cig

Belmonts

Hey I'm a cigar guy too. I just started a few months ago and have almost exclusively smoked Cohibas

Smoke cigars. They are actually only tobacco

Cheyenne cigars are probably a good starter.

They have candy like flavours if you're younger or a woman, but they're also so cheap that you could try stuff like the green (menthol) or red (more like marlboro reds) ones all at once and just find what you like.

Keep in mind vaping for faggot millennials, and the shit has no kick.

what you mean fuck me up?

Cuban Cohiba or nah?

27s guy here.

We are telling you to stop because as smokers, we know its a completely useless habit. After youve smoked for a couple months, cigarettes are essentially a placebo. You dont feel any sort of buzz or energy after smoking one--its just a way to occupy your hands or distract you from anxiety. In which case, there are better ways to do that which wont give you lung cancer or wallet cancer.

If you want to start, we cant stop you. Know this: in 2-5 years time, you will regret it.

I've had Cohiba Black and Cuban Cohiba.

Start with kool's for two reasons.

Nigs hate them and wont even try to steal any from you
And
They are cool

whatever you smoke just don't exhale that's the point
youtube.com/watch?v=dQqx6x5IgRU

I smoked for fifteen years, man. What you're talking about only lasts a very short time. Once you become an actual smoker there are no advantages. And it's a sneaky insidious addiction, which it sounds like you may be starting to figure out.

this

don't do it.

Ah okay. My favorite marcas are Liga Privada, Chogui, My Father, Ave Maria, God of Fire, H.Upmann Cuban, Bolivar, LFD, Oliva, Caldwell, All Out Kings, and Warped.

I smoke a lot of cigars. I know it's so bad for me but there are so many to experience.

Seriously someone explain the deal with ultra lights to me, as a non-smoker I am mystified

so true i laughed

This. Your tolerance to nicotine increases so fast its not even funny. I remember the first couple weeks of smoking, when smoking 3 or 4 in a row would make me sick.

Now I smoke 2+ packs a day, plus whatever I roll into my weed. As far as "buzz" goes, I may as well be breathing air.