Guys I have a problem. So I can get my gf off very easily and quickly...

Guys I have a problem. So I can get my gf off very easily and quickly, however when it comes to me she kinda sucks at giving. I'm a guy who can last a long time during sex and its starting to bite me in the ass. I'm not here trying to brag about my skills or anything I'm just telling you lasting long isn't always a good thing.

Anytime she starts giving me a handjob she is really into in at first but once 5 minutes or so have passed I can tell she grows impatient and is not as into it anymore. When I notice this it starts to turn me off and bring me further from finishing. She is super attractive, gorgeous face, i love her body, I just don't know what to do about this problem.

Same thing with blowjobs, I rarely get them anymore because her mouth is pretty small and my dick is on the thicker side so she has to keep it open pretty wide and like I said before after 5 minutes or so she gets tired (i don't blame her as stretching your mouth around a dick longer than 5 minutes could get sore). We've been together for a pretty long time over 6 years and I love everything about her, so I'm not really looking to break up with her, I just never feel completely satisfied on that level and sometimes it really bothers me. Any advice? What about tips on not lasting as long? I need to cum faster. HELP

start tapping hr ass

This feels like trolling, but I may as well fall for it.

It takes a lot to get me off via a hand job or blow job. I have to either not cum for a long time, or everything has to be "perfect"

My advice is use the hand job or the blow job as the foreplay before sex. Explain it to your partner and most girls will be all for it.

Do not force it, use them as one part of the sex routine. Nothing will make you come faster if you are not mentally into it. Unless you can get excited by something like prostate simulation (or other).

you mean fuckin her in the ass? I'm not really into that, don't have a desire for it and neither does she as of now. We talked about how maybe someday we'll want to try it maybe when we want to spice things up and need things to feel fresh again. As of now vaginal sex with her is fantastic, I just have a sex drive that is very overactive to the point where I cant even think straight unless I take care of things. Obviously if we always just fuck a lot her pussy gets sore if we fuck 3 or more times in a day. So I usually will go down on her or get her off another way. Just when its my turn she loses interest after a while of me taking too long to cum. So lasting long isn't all its cracked up to be. It's like a curse or just as bad as cumming instantly.

>my gf
Moment I knew post was not so g8 b8

not trolling at all 100% truthful, and thanks that seems like a solid plan. I've tried to mention her using her mouth before sex to get me really hard before putting it in but she shot me down. If I'm not mistaken I think I only mentioned it one time so maybe I'll start trying to bring that into foreplay more. She'll almost always jack me off before sex to get me hard, but sometimes she isn't the greatest at it. If she keeps shutting me down on the blowjob before sex thing, what should I do? Should I refuse to have sex then if she doesnt want to do what I want? I mean I respect her and her feelings, so I'm not one to force anything upon her because obviously if it's forced she's not gonna be into it. I feel as though I'm a guy that needs the girl to be really into it for me to enjoy myself and get off.

not b8, i know it seems like one of those posts but I just thought I'd try to get some advice from you guys before going to search for help elsewhere.

if it was b8 i wouldve said something about my gf cheating on me or fuckin a black guy and me being a cuck.

two words, op: face. fucking.

Depending on her emotional maturity you need to decide how to best broach the topic.

I had a girl who took anything like that as criticism of her.

I mean she is giving you both handjobs and blowjobs it sounds like, but maybe I am reading more into it but it sounds more like she feels its something she has to do to reciprocate.

If she doesn't want to there is not a bunch you can do. Are you really going to give up sex because she won't give you a blowjob before you have sex?

Your sex drives may be incompatible. But three times a day everyday sounds like she is giving as good as its gonna get, that is much more than many women.

Unless you get a second fuck buddy not much you can do.

In the same exact boat as you, 6 years but married and now that we have a kid there's been no sex at all for the last 6 months.

I was a great lover and wife says I'm her best and things were incredible but for the last couple of years she just wanted quickies and I lost a ton of interest because I like longer, more sensual sessions.

Except for the first 2 years, I'm always the one who gives the effort but then I started to get jaded and not contribute as much because I didn't see anything getting better for me, so I just dealt with it but now there's no sex and even flirting is forced.

Just a glimpse of what you have to look forward to:)

I've done it gently and never really pushed it past her limit. I feel like I could probably be into it, not to the point where I'm hurting her but since she seems like she doesnt want to do any work. Don't think she'd like the idea.

I 100 percent truth am in the same spot as you 6 years too maybe 7,and um well I just own a fleshlight and we use it together pro I don't make her sore cause I would have to be in her a long time and I like to have sex as much as possible I don't want to break her plus I can cum in it, it's better than getting blown at least

I don't get much of the handjobs anymore unless we are about to have sex. Rarely do I get blowjob anymore. And I doubt I could turn down sex if she doesnt want to give me a blowjob before sex. It's not really 3 times a day. There were times in the past where we did it 3 times IN a day. We don't have sex that much anymore either maybe a few times a month like 2-3 if i'm lucky.

thanks for sharing your personal experience user. Yeah I'm afraid of resenting her and really have to fight with myself not to feel that way. I know she cares about me a lot, but I'm starting to believe we aren't compatible sexually since I want it a lot more and I am also into the longer passionate sessions where you have time to tease each other and such. She seems to want it from time to time, but only if it's going to be short and to the point.

Fuckin' sucks and makes me want to cheat but I'm not that type of person, but hey, 35+ more years of marriage to go.

Yup, same thing happened to me. It's like women use good sex to rope men in but then there comes a point where they say, "fuck it", and just think they have no more dues to pay. I know she wasn't faking it in the beginning and I was the one who wanted to keep things the same, not degrade them, so idk. I'm at a loss in more ways than 1.

yeah she used to always be sore after we had sex the first few years we were together then there was a time when her sex drive got all messed up and we barely did it for a year or two but she had some hormonal problems so I stuck through it thinking her sex drive would go back to normal. Now it's much better than it was but still no where near where i'd like it to be.

As for the flesh light thing I feel like her arm gets sore from the jerking motion over and over so I don't know if this would really solve the situation. Maybe I should just get one though and start using it instead of having sex with her and she might feel neglected and want me again? I've joked around about withdrawing from her sexually and she knows I can't and she would tease me which kind of worked in my favor, but I don't want to always pretend like I don't want it as I like to be more on the dominant side.

Talk to her. If it does not change you may need to consider breaking up or finding something to accommodate.

Mismatched sex drives will only lead you to cheat down the road, especially if hers declines more. and if you do not cheat you will be resentful. It not something that is healthy for the relationship.

Yeah it's crossed my mind as well, and I always wonder what I would do given the chance. I like to hope I wouldn't act on it because I'm not a piece of shit, but who knows maybe I would because of the resentfulness.

yeah i agree 100% I just don't really know how or when to bring this topic up without her feeling like i'm attacking her.

On top of that our schedules just changed too making it even more difficult to find time to have sex.

Yeah definitely, during the first year or two it was like she wanted sex more than I did. It was great and I wish I would've taken more advantage of those times. Was pretty much at least once a day. So I got to know her body well and figure out exactly what she likes, but it seems like she has forgotten what I like.

No time like the present. Putting things off doesn't make the problem go away.

Yeah. The only options I can think of are:

-Forgot what you like
-Selfish
-Don't care

Shit, my ex wife did the same fucking thing except we never had any kids. It just stopped out of fucking nowhere and whenever I initiated or asked I'd get shot down so I just stopped trying. Ended up divorcing her since I might as well be alone. It was crazy how much casual dating changed since I got married, shit is way fucking easier now with tinder and shit

True. Sexual compatibility is a huge deal breaker. My ex had huge naturals, and never had to try. No libido at all. After a long time I gave up as constant begging destroyed my confidence. Find someone where that part just works. Good sex heals a lot of other bad shit in relationships. Without it...thongs will always feel off.

Never got to experience it but know it'd be like shooting fish in a barrel.

I have the same thing, OP and it's nothing to be mad about.

Her not finishing you can be frustrating, yes, and I'm probably gonna be sounding like I'm harping for her, but I'm not so hear me out.

As frustrated as you are, she feel the same or worse. My ex used to always tell me how disappointed in herself she was that she couldn't finish me off without me throwing her into doggy or jerking it myself into her.

She may also feel embarrassed and act like a bitch when you bring it up, but it's definitely worth talking about. I may be wrong, but if you have this talk and I'm right then it could open up a whole new sexual world for you both. Neither of you have anything to be ashamed about.

yeah exactly. I got tired of getting shot down all the time and felt like she even stopped saying nice things to me about my appearance, when I am always giving her compliments and telling her things baout her I like. I literally feel like I'm a great partner to her and she is just way too comfortable. Anyways, when I got tired of being shot down I just stopped trying altogether for a while stopped giving her compliments and initiating and it didn't solve anything, might've even made things worse.

I've talked to her in the past about how I want to have sex more and all that and she seems to understand but then nothing really happened, either that or she felt attacked and started feeling bad about herself, which isnt good either. I mean things have gotten better from where they were but still not feelings satisfied. I researched things about how men need intimacy in a relationship to feel that close connection and bond with a partner it, thats just how men are wired and why we long for it so much. Women feel closeness in other ways. I've even tried doing research on lowering your libido so that I don't want it so much but not really much out there, I guess I could become a born again christian... joking.

good to hear casual dating is much easier now.

that was very heartfelt and an extremely rational post for Sup Forums, thanks user. I know what you mean, I know for a fact that she will feel bad about herself after such an event, like if I finish her off in foreplay accidentally, sometimes i'll still put it in her but sometimes it's nice to get a handjob or blowjob and not have to do the work. And I would never expect to get it all the time but it'd be nice to get a break every once in a while. I don't know what a good amount of blowjobs is, but I'd like to get one at least once a month and i'd be very happy. probably will never happen.

Still trying to convince yourself you actually have or will ever have a gf
>sad

lol k not everyone on Sup Forums is a sad lonely guy like you.

Get her close, but don't let her come.

Do 69, she's into it, but slow down when she's getting there. Do this repeatedly. She will not feel as tired or sore if she is still into it.

Plus, when she does cum, she'll go so hard that she might even deep throat you even if she doesn't/can't normally - when they're in the throws of extacy, things can get awesome.

>projecting this hard

*throes