Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2PaeaYfMtNg
youtube.com/watch?v=JgYAG0w1pCE
youtube.com/watch?v=Xgqz3CaAWC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wildly inaccurate.

Obviously nigger should be on the front porch sipping some MD 20/20

not as accurate as my dick was when i plowed your mother's asshole last night

Replace that coffee cup with a 40oz and some empty buckets of chicken and some trash laying and gold chainz and you have a clearer picture.

about as accurate as any cartoon

Why do white men commit so many mass shootings?

youtube.com/watch?v=2PaeaYfMtNg

jesus wasn't white

>drinking purple drank out of a coffee cup of the house you just broke into

yeah that's a nigger alright

Switch the rifle to zimzam's hand gun, and it will be accurate.

Build wall, Paco.

Not very accurate. American blacks are undereducated, and not very intelligent. They are more accurately portrayed as young (thanks to all the teen moms), with pants sagged halfway down their ass, wearing gang colours, chugging a forty, smoking weed, and wielding an illegal Tec-9. There are no pictures on the wall, and in fact the wallpaper is coming loose.

Because when niggers do it, they call it "gang-related violence".

I never seen a POC drink tea

>whitey most violent race of all
>let's keep poking him while he sleeps

kek

Why do niggers commit so many crimes?
Why do niggers rape so many white women?

Flip this image for the most part, put the white man on the left with white heroes and have him be some "classy" caricature and then have the black on the right in a tall tee with sweatpants, gold chains, a tec-9, and gang tattoos and if someone printed that in mass media they'd be hanged

Well it's accurate in that George Zimmerman is on par with Jesus and Trump for sure

youtube.com/watch?v=JgYAG0w1pCE

As I was typing what I did somebody that lives an ocean and thousands of miles away from American niggers typed nearly an identical picture of an American spook.

Fuckin lel

Quite accurate for MLK supporters to hold him above Christ, since he contradicted Christ's teaching

This. I used to live in south fortworth, TX and at night the monkies would drive into my cultisac at 2am barring rap, like 20 colored folk dancing around the car, literally dancing on top of the car, they were wooping and hollering, cackling like a bunch of hyenas. Knocking down mail boxes breaking shit in peoples yard and then would dance away in the night. Fuckin' niggers

Statistically not at all

>whitey destroyed muh cultures
>what is the islamic expansion?

literally the most destructive cultural expansion in history completely overlooked again I see

They singlehandedly destroyed the entire cultural diversity of the mideast.

And that shit wasn't just economic exploitation like in colonialism - where most of the local cultures were retained. It was straight out replacement and destruction.

Not even the mongols cleansed that hard and they easily snatched the most land throughout history (and held it way longer than just like 100 years - which is basically the entirety of colonialism)

*sips tea*
It really makes you think

"university level history book" you mean jew propaganda that has infiltrated all levels of education

>monkies
>cultisac

>Jesus not in top spot

'Murrica everyone.

Not everyone believes in fairy tales

pretty accurate. although the mafrican should be putting comissary money on his sons books because although he tried to give his son a good life he keep it one hunnid

Is this accurate?

>white Jesus in the black man's pic
>no trayvon or mike brown
>drinking english tea instead of iced tea at best or a 40 at worst
>no t-shirt around his face
>pants held high

Jesus was black, tho.

I'll take Ultimate Cherry Picking for 500, Alex.

JFK didn't like niggers

>Jayrome

>fairy tales

>having anyone placed higher than Jesus

Absolute heretic

Fix'd

Because it's a white thing to take revenge like that, acting out like that is to get approval of the alphas of the tribe or something. That's if you look at the biology of it.

>letting a book dictate your life

>le sophisticated nigger sipping tea
These people have never met a black person.

Straight from the far-right Mother Jones. Compare with US demographics if you care.

Some butthurt negro really shouldn't draw

Yeah, why did white british men come over to the colonies in ships loaded with muskets and shoot a lot of local people?

whites are over-represented proportionally

"blacks are violent" myth dispelled.

White supremacist scum

Pretty Accurate. Blacks pose absolutely not threat to anyone.

Yep, some typical liberal living in a gated community

>white men

Specify which subgenre.

drunk already australia?

a lot of the coloreds like drinking Arizona

I wouldn't call that "tea".

*mass shootings don't include gang violence

I guess you failed to learn fractions in school. 44/67 = 65.7%. In 1982, non-Hispanic whites were about 75% of the population. Today they are about 62% of the population. They are slightly under-represented.

On the other hand, blacks have consistently been 12-13% of the population. 11/67 = 16.4%, making them over-represented. Asians are also over-represented.

We are not the most violent race but we are the best at it. We are the best at everything anyway.

>not kissing your guns goodnight

make the cup a 40 oz
make the chair a folding one
make the pictures that of dead rappers

>67 cases in the last 31 years

Statistically insignificant. Gun crime (and all violent crime) has dramatically dropped since the 1980's. Mass Shootings are a tragedy but they make a better heart wrenching headline and hurt the psyche of a community, however they don't prove any sort of violent trend upwards due to gun ownership (ownership has skyrocketed, overall gun crime has dramatically dropped).

People should look at mental health and the millions of millennial autismos in this country.

>emperor an zim zam clearly draw with unpleasant, angry mugs
>kennedy and martin have uncospicuous faces
>Jesus added to symbolize adherence of hypocrisy
>implyng the civil rights movement wasnt heresy

>being spiritually impaired
>in the year of our Lord 2016
You poor soul.

>he doesn't know what "gang-related violence" is

I believe in my own version of God. I don't need some stupid book of fairy tales to tell me how to live my life or how to treat people. Religion is cancer and religious people are what's wrong with the world.

He specifically used the phrase "mass shooting", which is generally agreed to mean indiscriminate shooting of two or more strangers. The only people who include gang-related violence in mass shooting statistics are people trying to make it sound like a school is shot up three times per week in the US; basically gun grabbers.

Even if we exclude gang-related violence to remove most black shootings from the statistic, blacks are still over-represented and whites under-represented.

>Americans (Anglos)
>white

>my own version of God
Sure you do.

>I don't need some stupid book of fairy tales
Confirmed for not understanding metaphor.
> to tell me how to live my life
Confirmed for degenerate.
> or how to treat people.
Confirmed for psychopath

> Religion is cancer and religious people are what's wrong with the world.
Confirmed for retard.
We're not Tumblr or atheists.

Germany, the UK and Sweden aren't majority religious countries, and they're the ones destroying Western civilization by bringing in violent savages.

>inb4 pope
He's a plant.

Looks about right to me. Leftists worship criminals and communists, right wingers admire self reliance and entrepreneurship.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xgqz3CaAWC0

What a bunch of cute assumptions you've made

>Confirmed fors

Just "Confirmed for edgey teenager" would have been sufficient.

How accurate is this wall?

Not at all. Blacks commit the vast majority of gun crime in the US. You knew that already, though.

But they're accurate.

I know. I felt like being a bit more thorough this time, though.

ahahahah ignorant atheist scum
you'll never know the eufporia i feel from my christian faith in god jesus and the Holy Bible.

>2016

I think you mean 2020 buddy!

thx bro saved

>#blm in a nutshell.jpg

Why do people perpetuate this 'rednecks with assault rifles and armories' meme? 'Rednecks' are usually responsible gun owners that do absolutely nothing at all with their guns. I am in no way afraid of any amount of 'rednecks' with assault rifles. In reality they do absolutely nothing (relatively, I suppose) to contribute to crime. They are not a problem at all.

It's a symbol of freedom. Leftists hate that shit.

Friendly reminder that the Arizona watermelon fruit juice cocktail Trayvon was carrying is not tea. It actually is a liquid negro stereotype.

>mlk highest
>we wuz kang n sheet

other than that, not very accurate

Based Dutchman

One is a Black psuedo intellectual, the other is a hick redneck. Neither are representative of their race as a whole. Ironically, they probably have about the same IQ due to bell curve overlap.

Not everyone lives through a persona on the Internet.

>2020
I think you mean 40004

mass shootings aren't a pimple on the national murder rate's ass

there have been more "mass" shootings or gang violence in chicongo this year then the "mass" shootings commited by "white" people in the last 20 years

Mass shooting isn't even an official legal term. It's literally a term made up by the media to report a crime they want to fit their narrative. What defines one? 3 dead? 4 dead? 2 dead? What about 0 dead but 50 injured by gun shots? I'm more than willing to bet that 'inner city gang violence' commits more mass shootings than the 'standalone school shooter' archetype. How many mass shootings have happened in Chicago where '3 dead 7 wounded' has been played on the news? This term is literally made up and plastered on only when it fits the narrative.

It's also delicious.

Both those men are Donald trump supporters,
Donald appeals to all classes. Also why do liberals always make fun of lower income whites? What's there to make fun of? Is it because they don't Spend their welfare cheque on a new car or shiny new Jordan's? Is it because they commit lower crime statistically than a black person of the same income as them? Ridiculous

>washington post
Oh so this was made by a retard