Rate a bands discog from best to worst: White Pony, Around The Fur, Diamond Eyes, Deftones, Saturday Night Wrist...

Rate a bands discog from best to worst: White Pony, Around The Fur, Diamond Eyes, Deftones, Saturday Night Wrist, Koi No Yokan, Gore

Adrenaline?????

>Getty Address
>The Glad Fact
>Swing Lo Magellan
>Bitte Orca
>Rise Above
>Slaves' Graves & Ballads
>Morning Better Last
>Dirty Projectors

Kid A = OKC > IR = AMSP > Amnesiac > HTTT > The Bends = TKOL >>>>>>>>>> Pablo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TKOL Remixes

Origin of Symmetry > Absolution > Black Holes > The Resistance > Showbiz >>> Drones >>> The Second Law

Souvlaki>all that other shit

Victorialand > Treasure > Heaven or Las Vegas > Garlands > Blue Bell Knoll > Milk & Kisses > Head Over Heels > Four Calendar Cafe

In my opinion, Saturday night wrist, and Koi no yokan are top 3. Guess I favor the atmospheric stuff more

Pygmalion = Souvlaki > Slowdive > Just For A Day

They're all almost equally good though, JFAD really isn't that much worse than Pygmalion or Souvlaki.

Jar of flies>Alice in Chains>Face lift>Dirt>Sap

Okay I'll nostly agree with you except souvlaki > pygmalion

switch dirt and jar of flies and yer good

I always had them arranged this way, but I didn't realize how universal White Pony on top and Gore on the bottom of their rankings was until literally just now

White Pony > Diamond Eyes > Koi No Yokan > Around The Fur > Saturday Night Wrist > Adrenaline > Deftones > Gore

Can't Maintain > Knife Man > People Who Can Eat People > Candy Cigarettes > Christmas Island > Bible 2

Treasure > Head Over Heels > Blue Bell Knoll = Heaven or Las Vegas > Victorialand > Moon and the Melodies > Milk and Kisses > Garlands > Four Calendar Cafe

saturday night wrist is still a great album, just cant get into it like their heavier stuff

New Day rising=Zen Arcade=The Living End>Candy Apple Grey>Warehouse songs and stories=Everything Falls Apart>Land Speed Record>>>>Flip Your Wig

Lateralus = Ænima > 10,000 Days > Salival > Opiate > Undertow

>not appreciating Alice in Chains for what they really are
Facelift=Dirt>Sap>s/t

Badmotorfinger>Superunknown=Louder than Love>Ultramega OK>Down on the Upside>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>King Animal

Medulla > Post > Homogenic > Vulnicura > Vespertine > Biophilia > Volta > Debut

Ocean Machine > City > Terria > Alien > Ziltoid the Omniscient > Ghost > Deconstruction > Infinity > Accelerated Evolution > Physicist > Transcendence > Addicted > Casualties of Cool > Ki > The New Black > Synchestra > Sky Blue > Heavy as a Really Heavy Thing > Epicloud > Strapping Young Lad > The Hummer > Dark Matters > Devlab > Punky Bruster

Saturday Night Wrist > White Pony > Around the Fur > Diamond Eyes > Koi No Yokan > Adrenaline > Deftones > Gore

Origin of Symmetry > Absolution > Showbiz > Black Holes and Revelations > The Resistance > The 2nd Law > Drones

>jar of flies that low
i mean i agree dirt is way too low but come on

I love Koi No Yokan

Among My Swan = So Tonight That I Might See > Seasons Of Your Day > She Hangs Brightly

You may as well have just listed one album because they all sound the same.

Shit "fantasy" music for lesbos

Ænima > Undertow > Lateralus > Opiate > 10,000 Gays > Salvial

Any Other City >

lmao CT changed styles at least three times over the course of their discography

To Pimp A Butterfly > good kid, m.a.A.d city > Section.80 > untitled unmastered

Medulla > Homogenic > Vulnicura > Vespertine > Post >Biophillia > Volta > Debut

though to be fair, some of the lower albums ive only listened to a couple times

well if cocteau twins is for lesbos then im a proud lesbian

I'll bite too

Jar Of Flies / Sap > Alice In Chains >> Facelift > Dirt

Lateralus > 10,000 Days = Undertow > Ænima >> Opiate

Ultramega OK > Badmotorfinger > Louder Than Love > Screaming Life / Fopp > Superunknown > Down On The Upside = King Animal

I do need to give Down On The Upside and King Animal a relisten someday though. It's been a while. I kinda haven't listened to them too much due to the production not being as good as their other albums.

agreed, only with DAMN in second

Post > Homogenic > Vespertine > Debut > Medulla > Vespertine > Vulnicura > Volta > Biophilia

Kid A > OKC > In Rainbows > AMSP > Amnesiac > HTTT > TKOL > The Bends > Pablo Honey

good kid m.a.a.d. city > DAMN > Untitled/Unmastered > TPAB > Section .80

There's a reason they weren't called Cockteau Twins

I would put SHB above SOYD. Not that I think the latter is bad (very solid comeback record), but SHB is very underrated imo

There's discernible differences between each of their albums if you take any effort to actually listen for it. I don't know how you can say Garlands sounds like Treasure, or Victorialand sounds like Four Calendar Cafe.

You're Dead! = Cosmogramma > Reset > Los Angeles > Pattern+Grid World > Until The Quiet Comes

Rust in Peace > Peace Sells > So Far So Good So What > Killing is My Business > Countdown to Extinction > Endgame > Cryptic Writings > Youthanasia > The World Needs a Hero > Thirteen > The System Has Failed > United Abominations > Dystopia > Risk > Super Collider

>can't into french

MBDTF > Late Registration > Yeezus > College Dropout > TLOP > 808s > Graduation

808s > Late Registration = College Dropout > MBDTF >>> TLOP > Graduation > Yeezus

Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix > Ti Amo > Bankrupt > United > Alphabetical

LR > MBDTF > 808s > Yeezus > CD > Graduation > TLOP

GKMC > TPAB > S80 > Damn > untitled unmastered

Hanger 18

That is indeed a Megadeth song

College Dropout > TLOP > Late Registration > 808s > Graduation > MBDTF > Yeezus

The Downward Spiral > The Fragile = Pretty Hate Machine > Year Zero > Broken > NTAE > With Teeth > Add Violence > Hesitation Marks > The Slip

I don't know how you can say I don't know what I'm talking about.

You can listen to all the music in the world and still be no better than a child if you lack basic critical thought. They very clearly moved away from their gothic roots by BBK and by FFC it's completely nonexistent.

So you would know why those albums don't sound alike then.

In Silico = Hold Your Colour > Immersion