EU Referendum reminder

BRITBONGS ASSEMBLE

REGISTER TO VOTE ONLINE:
gov.uk/register-to-vote

DONATE:
leave.eu/en/get-involved/donate
voteleave.nationbuilder.com/donate

Convinced me nan, me mum, me dad, me girlfriend and all me famalam to vote leave lads.

Thank me later yeh

Remain will win

Get over it

Good on you, lad. Too bad my fellow Scottish countrymen will drag you guys back a bit because of EU cuckoldry.
Fuck off, defeatist/cuck.

Wh-whoa you convinced me. Am #bernmissile now.

Why do I always think it's wearing a Swedish flag?

FREEDOM!

Literally just got my proxy vote confirmations through today. Getting to vote 3 times feels bretty gud desu

You're supposed to be a #cruztorpedo now

Proxy vote? Explain

How am I meant to find out where to vote? Do they release the location on another date or is it a wide known thing that's plastered everywhere so retards like me don't get lost?

Where you get to vote on behalf of other people who can't do it themselves

Never mind, it tells you once you have finished the registrar

True British hero

How's it looking for you lads?

Hope you vote "leave" I'd like to see the EU crumble

My friends just told me he isn't voting because there is one world and we all live on it.
I'm lost for fucking words lads

My dad, who I almost never talk to since I started university, emailed me the other day asking if he could register me to vote. I told him i'd already registered and i'm voting to leave, he said he was proud to hear that and my mum and brothers and sisters are all voting leave too. I think we will remain but i'm gonna try my fucking hardest to get us out.

Keep up the fight, fuck the EU globalists

Have they (for want of a better term; fuck Hillary) corrected the record on the fact that are Nige did in fact quote Douchebag McWhatshisname with the "rubbing our faces in diversity" comment during the debate?

Good luck bongbros- this is our year.

>FUCK TRUST AND COMMUNITY AND CULTURE AND SHIT TREES MAN DUDE WEED
At least he isn't voting

No our leftist media will just ignore what he said and call Nigel a racist

Don't really undertand that comment
Its too true. Even my grandma is annoyed that they all laugh at him and ridicule him.

>Too bad my fellow Scottish countrymen will drag you guys back a bit because of EU cuckoldry.

We haven't all been fully keked yet. I'm voting Leave, at least, but I don't know anyone else who is.

Tell cucked scots you're voting leave to break up the tories