Shitty lyrics

>shitty lyrics
>shitty singing
>shitty/boring instrumentals

he thinks he's actually going to succeed

he has a built in audience of impressionable kids, he could easily live off music if he chose to

Unironically this.

He probably is going to succeed because he has a huge young fanbase that praises everything he does regardless of how low-quality and generic it is.

he is going to succeed, but that isn't because of the merit of his music

there isn't a picture of this guy in existence that makes me want to punch his face less

My least favorite thing about George is he makes all these songs about being a sensitive, depressed little boy but if you watch Joji vlogs and look into some of the lyrics on Pink Season, he comes off as a total fucking cunt.

>shitty lyrics
>shitty singing
>shitty/boring instrumentals
Sounds like the entire genre of mainstream hip hop. Chance of success high.

>look into some of the lyrics on Pink Season, he comes off as a total fucking cunt.
Uhh.... r u kidding? The entire point of all the raps he's ever done as pink guy is trolling... Of course it's rude. Seriously user?

Meh i liked pink season

>made fun of shitty soundcloud rappers
>became one

this

you type like you're underage

Those aren't incompatible at all

Many depressed sad boys are total fucking cunts

I thought Pink Season was just another parody album anyway?

eh, it could be worse. For what its worth, he incorporated a whole story line and Saga behind his music, with Pink season and the prophecy of Filthy frank Vs. Sir Francis of the Filth and it made number one on Itunes despite being streamed for free on his Youtube channel.
Hes not Rap god tier but he ain't no Lil Wayne either.
He at least raps about whatever the fuck he wants to and a lot of his music is catchy.

I just looked into this after reading this. CAN CONFIRM.

>For what its worth, he incorporated a whole story line and Saga behind his music
Never thought about it this way, I guess he has some value when you look at him at a sort of even shittier donald glover

Sad.

damn...

>Hes not Rap god tier but he ain't no Lil Wayne either.

you say that like Wayne is bad

it's called karma bitch

he had to do something, anything really, since Filthy Frank basically became completely unprofitable with youtube changes

weezy is the ultimate pleb filter

Yeah, I see that, Papa gave good advice

Who the fuck cares

oh shit guys sorry wrong pic

His music is okay for getting hammered alone to. Other than that, it's basically unlistenable. And what hurts the most is that he has such a large following regardless of what he makes.

Le edgy random boys like him

DAMN.

The "people" who have this as their avatar/profile are the worst people on the internet

after fags with pinkguy as their profile picture

I like papa franku but fuck me is his music bad. Like as a songwriter it's painful. It brings me physical pain.

Lil Wayne is bad.. Are you taking the piss or?..

both are pretty shit

Pink season is a joke, my dude. And he doesn't seem like a cunt desu.

>little babbies who were sucking at the teet when carter 3 came out