If anyone is living in their south Florida home right now I have no sympathy for you

If anyone is living in their south Florida home right now I have no sympathy for you.

i would do so much crimes during the hurricane if i live in florida.
im immune to hurricanes, so i could walk around with impunity.

North FL here. Leaving right now (1am) to avoid traffic
Supposed to be a cat 1 by the time it hits my area anyway

There's going to be nothing left of Miami and Ft Lauderdale tomorrow night

Tampa FL here ready to get fucked

Not even hitting there dude.

Dude its on CNN now and headed straight for that

The eye is set to go over my house at a 5 is projections hold. Idc. I'll wait it out.

CNN is fake news. I get all my info from NBC. Rainbow peacock for life!

all "main stream" news is fake news.
i get all of my news from Real News.
it isnt even propaganda.

>immune to 200 mph murderstorms

No, you fucking aren't. You'll get a tree slammed into the back of your head and this dumbfuck post will be your legacy.

i live on a mountain in PA.
hurricanes cannot touch me.
if i walked through a hurricane it would get scared and back the fuck up.
sheit, if i walked into a hurricane you would heard a needle scratch and a few scattered gasps. from an indeterminable location you would hear glass break.
"i am would do so much crimes" i would say.
the hurricane would just strain to pretend it doesn't notice me and act like it isnt afraid.
ill make one quick movement and it would flinch like a little bitch.
id walk up to a crimes spot and slap lil' bitch Irma on the back of the head because it wont do anything about it.

im in miami, we'll be fine m8s

Well real men don't run away only sissy's run away that's why Trump doesn't want gays in out Military they can't even handle a hurricane.

Why don't we just take Florida and push it somewhere else?

I watch the facebook livemap streams and laugh my ass off they are all double digits

Pittsburgh here, feeling pretty smug up here

you're not allowed to hate on florida unless you've lived there 5+ years, and college towns/areas don't count.

yeah, let's shove it over near haiti.

Cat 1 is really no big deal unless you live right on the water.

The eye's gonna make landfall right on top of where I live if it does. Otherwise it'll graze the shit out of us with the upper right wall (worst part of the storm). I'm literally right outside the mandatory evac zone for storm surge. How fucked am I Sup Forums?

Near Allentown here.
Where I am, when it rain it pours, but at least we never need telethons to save us from a slight breeze and a drizzle.

Well I don't know nothing about Florida.. but back in Texas I wrangled bulls and I wrangled worms.. far as I see wrangling them together just saves rope

More media enslaved zombies! You idiots actually think Florida will be wiped off the face of the planet. It won't. We will be fine. Just rain and wind. Debris to pick up after. Worst part is no ac for a week big woop.

A trilobite is attacking Florida

That's the exact opposite of North Florida dude.

Oh shit it's Sandy Squirrel

Sandy cheeks fuckboy

Old track. It's changed again.

he can't help it.
he is from texas.
and he is...
can we say that people from texas are dumb?

Oh yes Massive rain, high humidity, high heat feels great! In all seriousness fuck Florida and your inbred family.

Lived in Florida (Fort Myers right now) my whole 20 years of being alive.

We'll be fine trust me, if not feel free to make a "curb your hurricane" meme

The stars at night are dull and dim.. whenever they have to be over dumb old stupid Texas

Who told you that?

I DONE TOLD YALL MARIE SUES AND YOUR CASHMEOUTSIDE WOMEN. NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPENED. YOUR TIME COMIN NOW

if hillary clinton had been elected she wouldn't have backed out of the paris agreement, something would have been done about climate change, and this whole catastrophe would have been avoided.
the only silver lining is that florida voted for trump, so i guess this is sort of like their punishment. no sympathy.

Nice, take videos and report in here

National Hurricane Center.

That's the exact same path

It's going farther west.

Keep in mind these are all scenarios, nothing is definite it is still a good day or two away from us.

You are beyond stupid. Hillary can barely stay standing and you think she has the power to stop hurricanes. Your life must suck being that dumb.

No it's the old wind path with the new date. They didn't update the graphics or your browser's cache didn't update. The center of those date bars show the old path and timing.

I'm nervous that as it brushes Cuba it will weaken. I want that bitch to be a strong 5 when it hits that dick if a state. Darwin cleaning house.

of.............

The only difference between your pic and op is yours is further out and has a line through the center

It's going back into near or at 90F water - it's gonna restrengthen to a CAT5 again.
Sorry man.

Not further out scratch that

A total reversal of global warming in 10 months.

heeeeeeeeeh

See

Not my pic

but i feel this picture is a lot easier to follow

"The wind does not respect a fool..."

posting from cali living the sunny life dont worry were gonna get ours sooner or later "earthquke" hopefully not

According to this magical chart Irma is about to get sicked into the gulf of mexico, grow to category 76, and then fuck up the entire gulf coast.

good riddance, nothing good ever came out of that state anyway

bullshit dog

You fucking cuck

>nothing good ever came out of that state anyway
Andrew Jackson came out of Florida after he illegally invaded it to fuck up some indians' shit

what about our man zimm zamm?

Its strange how its supposed to follow the entire florida state all the way to Tennesse

Where the fuck did you hear it's not heading for Miami? InfoWars?

Miami is in dead center of the storm's path

I'm in Miami Dade not giving a shit about some wind a god's tears. I got shit to do on Wednesday, shit road better be clear.

>Guy from europe here.
>Everything is fine here, no huricanes.
>Good luck american fags.
>Tho soul of Hitler is protecting us, >the white, european race.

>everything is fine
>lands muddied from flood of various kinds of niggers.

Ya okay Donald