My gf just broke up with me after 2 years

my gf just broke up with me after 2 years
i'm sad af
what should i do
i still like her

Nigga I just dumped my gf of 5 years, that shit wasn't easy but just remind yourself there's a reason it ended, and you should be with soneone who wants you at least equally bruh

yeah
the reason was that she got tired of being my girlfriend
just doesn't want to be on a ralationship with me anymore
damn that caught me off guard because everything was nice and shit
she says that still wanna be my friend because i'm really special in her life but this ain't gonna do me no good

Fuck that bitch, they say that shit to make themselves feel better. I know it's tough. But, man the fuck up, and move on. Drop her completely. Don't talk to her, don't text get, nothing. You are a ghost now.

I wish that could be this easy lol
I'm scared of trying going out with another girls or fuck some and don't feel as good as with her
I'm such a pussy

You must be new at this.

This is going to happen. It's gonna happen a lot. You don't know what the fuck you want, and the girls you meet don't know what the fuck they want either. So you are going to pair off and figure out bits and pieces of who you are, and then you'll break up, and next time you might do a little better. This will go on until you actually find someone that works, and you'll keep going.

She's fucking someone else already.

You only a pussy if you keep calling yourself that. You got this shirt man, dont get oneitus, you got plenty of time to find a relationship. Just do you and everything will fall into place bro

pretty much this

start taking xanax, its what i did when it happened to me

I'm sure am new
she was my first ever gf tho
I'm kinda afraid of people and she was my consolation

God damn it, I love me some fucking cats!!!

Go no contact.
Don't respond to messages or answer calls, block her on FB etc.
It will drive her mad and she will seek validation from you again eventually.

Listen to this user, he is wise.

Big black dude nutted inside her and got her pregnant. When he nuted the cum shot from his gorilla balls to her womb. These are just part of life.

BRAH, girl's who just "wanna be friends" just say that because they wanna not feel guilty, cut all contact with her. ALL.

this
girls dont leave she already had back up and was fucking someone during the last month or 2 or if was not a slut and respected you she was just flirting with him and fucked him 2-3 days after you broke up

THIS ALWAYSSSS

they always have the next draft pick lined up before she even dumped you!

she said that I'll be fine
I'll find another girl on college or something
That might be true but I procrastinate so much in my life about everything that maybe I just want her back so I don't have to look for another girl

that cats doing it so wrong.

nigga you are probably 18-23
you are banging the same pussy for 2 years she feel the same dick in her for 2 years.
what did you expect that this will last for 50 years she is in her slut prime years in 7-8 she will be married or at least really close to it

she just realize it and want to go out and bang bunch of guys to go party get drunk fuck stranger in the bathroom etc.
you should do the same faggot stop pity if you are average looking in shape you wont have any problems in today world to find girls to bang

if you wanted to keep her so bad you should have considered this and explored threesomes with other girls and guys swinging sex clubs and parties etc. before she bale out

Uh huh. It's not the end of the world.
You'll feel lonely, you'll fee hurt, you'll get over it.
You are going to meet new people. Just be yourself, and explore as you feel comfortable. Acting fake is just going to find people that like someone who isn't who you actually are.

Going no contact is a good idea, but not for the reasons that this person posted. Being a manipulative dick isn't how you form healthy long lasting relationships.
If you can't deal, then it's fair for you to create space. Better to create space and feel lonely than to get close and feel hurt.

you will be fine, it just takes time. You'll find another girl.

Procrastinate all you want. Find a relationship at your own pace. It's important that you learn to be comfortable with who you are, and to find people who like who you are. Don't get impatient. you're gonna fuck up a lot before you figure this out.

actually that sounds pretty nice
thanks bro