Grimes > Bjork
Grimes > Grace Slick
Grimes > Carly Rae Jepsen
Grimes > Lavren
Grimes > Joanna Newsom
Grimes > St Vincent
Grimes > Joni Mitchell
Grimes > PJ Harvey
Grimes is the cutest and most talented female musican of all time. You know it's true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jbgWXRxlSuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inbd chode autist

Mars Argo > Grimes

There is no debating this.

youtube.com/watch?v=jbgWXRxlSuQ

Why is this so funny

You're still assblasted barely anyone voted Grimes? BTFO

is there a way i can auto hide all grimes threads???

Cat Power > Grimes

filter grimes, grimey, art angels, etc.

Big Rare > Grimes

She's not in the top thousand, tbqh

hipster harley quinn?

I just saw Pussyvision, shes from Massachusets. She destroys Grimes

choa > grimes

it all works out

it's choa

Hope Sandoval>grimes
Sister Rosetta Thorpe > grimes
Nico>grimes

Alison Goldfrapp.

Sorry, you lose.

My natural inclination is probably tylo be chillin

is this poppy

*patiently waits for the worst two general threads to destroy each other*

Tbh

titanic is that you??

grimes and bjork are already going at it

Im a gril btw

>You know it's true.

I'm sorry, but did Grimes already lose? Oh, that's right. The decade isn't even over yet. In fact, it's just getting started. Does not being the most listened artist in spotify counts as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the decade is still going on? Grimes is still in the industry right now and she has been the best female artist for how many years now? She's going against some of the worst artists in the industry who just happen to have hype because they're feeding off the bad taste of the masses. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Grimes is one of the best fucking artists, she has over 10 confirmed skills in different areas related to music. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Grimes wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Grimes just said she could release a new album soon, just like people were worried about. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a comment on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Grimes posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Grimes because she's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll fucking genius artists on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a comment like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

gee im glad thread hiding is a thing

Then go and play hiding

It's not in the stars

>Grimes >Grimes >Grimes >Grimes >Grimes >Grimes >Grimes >Grimes >Grimes >Grimes >Grimes >Grimes >Grimes >Grimes >Grimes >Grimes
>Grimes
Grimes
>Grimes
Grimes
>Grimes
Grimes
>Grimes
Grimes
>Grimes
Grimes
>Grimes
Grimes
>Grimes
Grimes
>G r i m e s
>r
>i
>m
>e
>s

Kekekek Thanks for that kind comment, sweetie. Doesn't change the fact Bjork is much superior.

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

It's all the same, retarded, obnoxious grimesfag doing these threads and fighting people with his same arguments like a broken bot day after day. He's literally the only one in this whole thread fighting people, there's no one else ITT defending her. His dumb writing style is visible from a mile.

We have concluded that he is a mentally ill person a long time ago but just STOP replying to him and feeding his attention whoring fragile ego. He feeds off of (You)'s same way slutty girls feed off of Instagram likes - if you stop giving him (You)'s there's no purpose in his life anymore and he'll leave the board and attempt suicide or something. So just do that and stop taking him seriously and ever replying to him since he's the most ignorant, stubborn, hypocritical person this board has ever witnessed. You won't change his autistic mind no matter how good arguments you present to him since his deluded mind simply decides to ignore anything unpleasant to him.

(BTW, there are definitely some other people discussing her in her generals, but they admitted they rarely post outside of the general. The only two that leave the general are classical music user who is a normal guy that you can have rational, coherent discussions with and this other autistic individual described above. Bear in mind that even classical music user hates that guy and has confronted him and called him a sperg numerous times so yeah, he's hated even in his own circles)

There are eyes above you
And there are eyes below you

Grimes completely BTFO
It's over kids, she's never recovering

no

Laurel Halo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Grimes

Which guy?

It's over

what do you mean?

pasta dude?

Thom Yorke > Grimes

that's no pasta

Grimes is my life, personified. Grimes is the logical progression on the timeline of history straight from Renaissance to modernity. She is the second coming of Lady Mary herself, prophet from the Gods after Jesus and Mohammad. Her music comes from the heavens, righteous flow of pure, undistilled inspiration.

You look at Grimes and you see EVERYTHING you need to see, experience everything you need to experience, appreciate everything you need to appreciate, when it comes to creativity, arts, style, fashion and music. There haven't been anybody like her, there will NEVER be anybody like her. People will be speaking of her for centuries, because she brought everything needed to capture about pop culture, all the GOOD without any of the bad.

There are MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of young girls all over this huge fucking ass planet right now who are copying her every single move, her mannerisms, anime personality, style, music, her attitude. She guides all the lost lambs with her soothing voice and her synths. Female version of David Bowie has arrived and here to stay. Think about it. She does everything herself - cover art, music production, mastering, video directing, concept design, singing, instruments, and even has enough in her left to produce music for other artists out there. She doesn't even do drugs anymore, thus she's not in a haze or sluggish but has overflowing energy that sets her out to be at her peak productivity.

Fuck Katy Perry or all these minor pretentious "gamer gurl" hipster types like Zooey Dechanel except singing, and fuck the Lauren Southerns or what else people bow down to as their muses. Fuck that shit. Only one you need, only one ANYBODY really needs, is the One and Only truly skilled, able and inspired Artist put to this world to take all the styles and attitudes created by modernity, the achievements in pop, rock and rap, to combine them together to be the Ambassador of Art that all open-minded patricians need.

Behold - Grimesy :3

now choose:
1) you finally admit you're a shitty unfunny troll
2) go on and send her a letter full of acid and then kill yourself like some other obsessed fanboy did with his idol

I think I will rather stick to listening to her music. What's your problem anyway?

the real question is: what is the problem of someone that compares an artist to lady mary and jesus, and instead of giving actual reasons as of why her music is good he goes on rambling about she's not doing drugs -like who fucking cares- (and wow something is subtly telling me you're a republican prohibitionist) and how she comes from the heavens

Everyone except grimes > shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>grimes

Everyone knows lavren is the only true queen of moo
grimes is just a peon

why are you ppl denying the goddess that is Grimes she is a superior humanform

She's kind of like Beethoven in that pic and also in her relevance to the development of music

these threads need more love

I am claire's feet. We do go out, we do go to bars, have dinner with friends, do physical activity. In fact, we do it in style.
I don't LARP (sometimes claire does puppetry with me though), I don't watch anime or read comics, claire does the latter two but that all happens at the other end. I do play some online games on the PC and mix music on the soundboard, with claire.

I am nearly 30 and 2 days and claire is in her late 29's (claire came out feet first but the rest of her was stuck inside for 48 hours resulting in fetal alcohol syndrome). Former model now techie(because she uses me to mix the levels on the soundboard now). My arches are secure, I own a pair of addidas slides among 3 other kinds of quirky shoes. Multiple vacations a year, dozens of concerts including meeting the audience.

I can have tats, wear flats to the studio (which I usually work at home save a day or two I go in for meetings).

I can go bare freely and up on the table in meetings. I get all kinds of silly perks like going to new footwear celebrity gift bag promotions, or an entire day the whole studio goes to volunteer at a food bank (I try to stay away from the food as I'm not that disgusting). We have a cyclist club for people that cycle
into the studio or do competitive practice on tour. I don't have set hours. Food regularly paid for, at minimum on wed and Firday. Mandatory 2 trips a year to go on tour (Usually LA/Montreal/Vancouver/New York) - and I get to pick
which fans I personally want to be in the face of - all expenses paid (bring claire along). No I'm not fungally infected and thats not the exception either. When claire was single I was never without a date when I wanted.

Claire, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom cum. Give us each day our daily bread. And forgive us our sins, for we ourselves forgive everyone indebted to us. And do not bring us to the time of trial.

jesus christ, a new low

n-no they don't user

Unironically agree. Sup Forums just don't see how patrician she is.

:(

Not even close.
But Alison needs Will Gregory to make her music. Grimes could do everything Goldfrapp (the duo) do alone. Love Alison, though.

This needs more

G
R
I
M
E
S

that's a pasta, dip

imagine being so buttblasted to write that fake shit in order to disparage the grimes-fans. you're mentally ill for even spending so much time in their threads in the first place despite the fact you hate that artist. you need professional help, honey.

????

(read pic)
I was just pointing out to that dude that the foot poster is pasta

>Grimes completely BTFO
By whom? An asinine Chinese cuisine board? L M A O

Tryhard

No that user, but you must be really stupid if you can't tell that was a pasta and took it seriously.

Where are the true grimes autists
I want fresh content not stale pastas

this pasta is served fresh, some meme that surfaced with the google debacle. Based on this reddit post:

He was responding to some bitch called elizabeththewitch who works at a tech company and hates everyone who works in her company/industry because they're white nerds.

Something else I think worth pointing out in all this. Anytime someone attempts to take him specifically to task regarding his sperg-tastic behavior, he always comes back with something about people disparaging "Grimes-fans" collectively (case in point: )
This isn't about Grimes. Nor is it about Grimes' fans (like me) who ACTUALLY post about Grimes on /mu. This is about (You) - the OP of this thread and undoubtedly many others like it - constantly behaving like a sperg and constantly pissing other people off. YOU and ONLY YOU are to blame for your retarded behavior on this board.

why do you make baseless assumptions? are you mad because you're a failed musician? you're more annoying than all her fans put together.

and nothing of value was lost

the whole board is trash. nothing of value would be lost if it would be erased right now.

>baseless assumptions
They aren't baseless. They're based on your behavior on this board - plain for all to see due to your immediately identifiable ESL writing style. Stop behaving like a sperg if you don't want to be treated like one.

she's playing GRIMWAH, so she's ok in my book!

Grimes and the front page bump it every hour XDD so mucore

Isn't he part of your staff? It's like you're supposed to hate him

what are you talking about? your pretentious style is identifiable from the moon (dashes and everything). you already have your share of haters who can't stand your insufferable style anymore. you called yourself one of the biggest assholes on the internet. well, you actually are. i can only hope you'll leave asap.

the classical music user is part of the problem. he has the guts to attack another grimes fan when he's equally annoying. i doubt anyone likes this pretentious dude. he should stick to his symphonies and leave the grimes discussions to the real grimesfans.

>haters
It's just you desu. Just like these pointless b8 threads you keep making. Grow up. This is an 18+ board.

>said by the single most hated individual on the board at this moment
Seriously, you have no likeable traits whatsoever

>haters
it's an ordinary word. anyone could use it, even those 18+.
>desu
people already complained about your dumb using of "desu".

you don't know me. i don't even need to be liked by smug individuals like you. that wasn't my goal. you're not my friend.

>Just like these pointless b8 threads you keep making.
believe it or not, but i didn't make this thread. i wasn't even awake at that time. stop accusing me of shit that other people did.

claire boucher, my lovely girl

How old were you when you realized that Grimes is only decent human being in music industry?

>that wasn't my goal.
Why r u here?

secret

God, I can smell her from here.

lucky you

grimes's music is half-assed, uncreative trash. her "image" is tryhard attention-whore-core and her "fans" here (aka that one mentally ill grimesfag) needs to get a life

If she was so great, you wouldn't have to make threads like this

the extent of the damage that this ONE GUY has caused the board is unbelievable. he puts in 10-12 hours a day on this website fighting his "never ending battle"

i wish there was some way to dox him or permaban him. imagine how much better the board would be