New wwyd thread

new wwyd thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
twitter.com/HornyChelsea2?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wade! Maybe some stand up paddle boarding?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo

I'd offer her some pores.

got more if you want

Take her out back and let her use her mouth the way she wants.

I noticed her while i was going home from my "work" which mostly involves scamming,and pocketslicing.I was off from that money very well,and I was good.Too good,in fact,the old thrill was gone.So i craved for something new.And it seemed like fate wanted her to be that new thrill in my life. I only seen her lithe form,walking under the bright lights of the silent park. Quiet as a cat,I sneaked up behind her, and greeted her casually.That of course startled her,but that was my point.I wanted to see her face,untouched before i get to work on her. The cutie twirled around,her skirt swiming in the air as i took a good look at her surprised face.Then i got the bat out from behind my back,and hit her right on the left side of her face.Her head twisted,and she sprawled all over the cold pavement.Quickly,i took her into my arms,and carried her limp body to my car. I unceremoniously dumped her into the trunk,and drove home.Luckily,nobody seen me getting her body in. As i dropped her onto the table in my basement,i took in her features.

More for replies

Ber ough with Micaela

More?

i'm good fam

Wwyd?

Someone do Katelyn. No rape please

wwyd to this 18yo religious girl?

Dump all you have. Lord knows I'm about to

Pray with her. Got more?

Pick her up and press her tight little pussy onto my cock, making her moan as I fill up her insides.

More detail

Make this bitch take some dog cock

Her body

WWYD?

wwyd? Be honest

Cum deeply into her womb. Make her belly grow.

moreeee please

Make her earn that A by using that tight little body the way it should be used, draining my balls into her for hours.

more

My girlfriend

Wwyd?

anyone have 708 girls?

Have her get down on her knees like a good slut and show me how bad she needs a cock in her.

I liked missionary and grabbing two handfuls of ass

Take her to school in the morning?

She wants it bad

Here's her twitter: twitter.com/HornyChelsea2?lang=en

Write me a good one of her being roughly fucked by dogs plz

wwyd?

wwyd?

lets see more of that pussy and butthole

If she wants it then she needs to get it ready, taking my cock deep into her warm, wet mouth, licking and sucking like it's the most delicious thing in the world.

wwyd??

Keep going

Fuck yeah, I'd have her thin little body pressed beneath me as I work my cock into her sweet pussy, her legs wrapped around me holding me inside her.

I would stick my cock between those tits

any moarr?

closer please

Get dirty, make her be the slut she is

Once I'm good and throbbing, it's time to give her her reward, turning her around and getting her on her hands and knees so I can go balls deep into this slut.

wwyd to Asian in blue (Stephanie li)

wwyd to jessica

Try to hook her up with a cosplay BirdPerson

Anyone??

Closest I got

Hah, alright, fair, I laughed at that one too much

Experimentaly show her that there is no immaculate conception

Strip her naked and tie her up with electrodes on her tiny Asian tits. Put her in a room to service gloryholes. If she resists, she is shocked until she becomes a subservient slut who desperately sucks dick.

Record her gloryhole sessions so she can watch herself become a whore. Send video to her friends.

wwyd to Stephanie (blue)?

Got a bit closer of the pussy

whoops , was meant to be for you..

It turns out, since Hannah Minx had her baby she's fallen on some hard times so she decided to make some new videos. Her return was well welcomed, especially since her milk filled tits went up a few cup sizes. She still isn't getting the amount of viewers she needs though and needs to consult some outside sources for help. This is where our journey started, when she contacted my girlfriend, Ana. Ana is a sweet girl I met in college and I was always attracted by her caring attitude, hard work ethic, but especially her rocking body. I've been dating her for a while but she's always so busy and sexually shy that she won't let me take her virginity. I enjoy spending time with her but I am going to break under my own sexual stress soon if I can't get laid.
Anyway, when Minx came to Ana, Ana had a great idea to boost ratings, they would bring in another internet sensation from the past that could star in the videos with Minxy. And no on else according to Ana would be better than making Angie Varona popular again. Nothing would get better ratings then getting two fat titted stars from the past jiggling their tits around on camera for ten minute daily videos. At least that was my take on it, Ana being the innocent worker she is just thought of Angie because she was simply popular. Ana worked hard for days, made a bunch of calls, but she was finally able to make a deal to get Angie and Hannah together for a test recording, and Ana would oversee it all. She was extremely happy she might have hit her big break. She was happy but I was restless for the next few nights, repeatedly imagining these big titted vixens in the same room together. The thought was burned into my mind until I finally decided I needed to find a way I could fuck all three of them.

here the last part i posted in the other thread, not sure if you read it. will keep writing next part
--
When she got the chance to stand up and tried to escape he blocked the exit”look at me, this is all recorded, in fact your sessions with my kid are recorded, you letting him touch your whore tits and all, even you telling him to help you with some tedious stuff of your homework in exchange for allowing him to touch your tits… you wont tell what happened to you, in fact you will keep coming here, I wont fuck you anymore for a long time since this opportunities are rare, but I will touch you and you wont say anything…ah yes, and I want you to let my kid touch you…no, I want you to masturbate his prick…”

“no sir, but…”
“you will masturbate his prick with your tits…am I clear or do you want it to get worst?”
“yes, you are clear” she said crying.
“good”

She had a few days before her next visit, she could not believe the mess she has fallen into, she just hoped he would not be there…not such luck, he was going to a meeting in a while but he was there, and he would grab her tits when his kid and wife where not looking. Not only she hated his touch, but she also was anxious about his wife finding out, he just told her it was part of the thrill, that she should trust him (like she could trust the guy who raped her), to make matters worst before departing he inserted a small vibrator inside her pussy and a buttplug on her ass, told her he would know if she took it off before time as it had a detector. So she would have to stay like that for some hours. But that was not all, she went to the kids room when his mom has gone away.

Tim, I have a surprise for you today, then proceeded to unzip his pant , just doing that was enough to get him hard, she didn’t even have to touch it. Next she masturbated it with her tits, she could tell he was enjoying it… the same was not true for her.
---
give me more.

I try to get it into Ana's mind that I want to have a foursome by watching orgy videos with her but she's always been prudish and just likes having missionary sex most of the time. After multiple failed attempts I decided to just come out and tell her I would be thrilled if I could partake in a foursome with the three gals. She got really sad at this though and told me she wants some space and that she doesn't think I should come to the recording anymore. As the days go by I get increasingly annoyed, not only could I not have my dream foursome but my girlfriend is blueballing me too. My mind starts to warp and before the day of the recording I get it into psych of what I need to do. I need to rape all three of them.

When the day comes I hide in the bushes of Ana's house since I know they're recording there. Hannah arrives first, her giant tits bouncing around like usual. Can't wait to fuck them and squeeze all the milk from them. Angie arrives next, tits fully on display as well but more constrained. As soon as all three are in I break into the house and get my hand cuffs ready. While Ana leaves the recording room to get some tools, I quickly gag her and cuff her. I then rush into the room, cuff Angie first, and then grab Minx before she escapes the room and do the same to her then bring all three to the recording room. I rip Angie's top off first and pinch and twist her erect nipples. I take some clamps with weights and place them on her nipples and make her cry as her tits are dragged down. I move onto Hannah and squeeze her breasts as violently as possible. She screams and begs me to stop as she obviously can't handle her tits violently squirting milk everywhere. I hook her up to a milking machine and put it on the highest setting. I then look Ana in the eyes and tell her her old career is over and she's going to join the other two in a new acting career.

After I get the cameras set up and the recording going I start with Hannah and take the milking machine off her but put two strong clamps on her nipples so her milk keeps draining. I then whip my cock out and place them right between her jiggly tits and squeeze them hard so that her milk lubes my cock.

"You fucking dumb slut. No one gives a shit about you teaching your japanese shit, everyone only watched you for these big fucking tits."

I make sure my POV cam gets a good view of my cock sliding in and out of her cleavage before I unload hitting her face and covering her tits. Normally I would become flaccid but I've been wanting to fuck these tits ever since I saw them bouncing around on her youtube channel so I stay fully erect. I'll take my cock from between her tits and go over to the bag I brought and take out a whipping crop. She'll be scared as I walk over to her but I'll quickly use it to smack her fat cow tits. Each hit causes her to yelp in pain as more milk sprays out of her nipples. Once her breasts and nipples are bright red I'll move behind her, pull her up into the air doggy style facing the camera, and begin plowing the ever loving shit out of her tight pussy. She'll beg me to stop raping her but I'll thrust inside her as hard as possible so her big tits flop around all over the place.
"You secretly loved it that all your fans watched you jiggle your tits around for a few minutes. You wanted to tease them with your fat milk makers which you know they would never see. Well I'm going to make sure everyone sees these milk spraying tits flailing around since you love showing them off."

She'll keep trying to assure me that she's not like that but I'll squeeze the shit out of her red tits before cumming deep inside her as she screams. Time to move onto the next victim.

I'd fucking prove it to her all night. She wouldn't be going anywhere until I've stuffed her full of cum, using her body to drain my balls.

I go over to Angie next and her tits are turning purple with how much they're being weighed down. I force her onto her knees, look down at her cute little face and shove my cock right down her throat and begin violently face fucking her.

"You thought you were going to become some famous star with that cow over there? No one cares about your personality, you were always just a walking sex toy. Ever since you showed your pictures when you were fourteen, no one cared about how you felt or that you went on shows to act like a victim. Everyone just wanted to rape your tight, teenage body."

Her makeup stains her face while I continue to rape her cute face as she looks up at me before sending waves of hot jizz down her throat. When I pull out I'll add more weight to her tits and then turn her around and use the same crop on her big, round ass. I'll switch been the crop and bare handed smacking until it's all red.

"You wanted to keep showing off this nice ass of yours to attract boys. Well you're really going to attract a big crowd with it now."

I'll pull her up, lift her into the air facing the camera, and shove my cock right up her asshole, unlubed of course. She'll be crying out in pain for me to stop but I'll keep plowing her unlubed butt hole and lean her forward so that she feels the weight and cause her nipples even more pain.

"Maybe if you weren't such a dumb attention whore seeking another fifteen minutes of fame, you could have settled into a normal life, but now everyone will get to watch you taking a cock up your fat ass."

I see her will breaking and she finally lets out a scream as she orgasms all over my dick and sprays everywhere. Good enough for me as I unload deep inside her ass. I keep her held up in the air while my cum slowly drips from her asshole onto the floor. I then throw her to the side and get Ana Ready.

Tie her hands the bedpost, sprwad her legs if she hasn't already and nut in her u til we both ran out of fluids. untie her, sleep and repeat this time in her mouth. Untie sleep and repeat this time in her anus. Untie, sleep, eat her cunt u til passing out. Repeat the whole cycle over and over

I go over to Angie next and her tits are turning purple with how much they're being weighed down. I force her onto her knees, look down at her cute little face and shove my cock right down her throat and begin violently face fucking her.

"You thought you were going to become some famous star with that cow over there? No one cares about your personality, you were always just a walking sex toy. Ever since you showed your pictures when you were fourteen, no one cared about how you felt or that you went on shows to act like a victim. Everyone just wanted to rape your tight, teenage body."

Her makeup stains her face while I continue to rape her cute face as she looks up at me before sending waves of hot jizz down her throat. When I pull out I'll add more weight to her tits and then turn her around and use the same crop on her big, round ass. I'll switch been the crop and bare handed smacking until it's all red.

"You wanted to keep showing off this nice ass of yours to attract boys. Well you're really going to attract a big crowd with it now."

I'll pull her up, lift her into the air facing the camera, and shove my cock right up her asshole, unlubed of course. She'll be crying out in pain for me to stop but I'll keep plowing her unlubed butt hole and lean her forward so that she feels the weight and cause her nipples even more pain.

"Maybe if you weren't such a dumb attention whore seeking another fifteen minutes of fame, you could have settled into a normal life, but now everyone will get to watch you taking a cock up your fat ass."

I see her will breaking and she finally lets out a scream as she orgasms all over my dick and sprays everywhere. Good enough for me as I unload deep inside her ass. I keep her held up in the air while my cum slowly drips from her asshole onto the floor. I then throw her to the side and get Ana Ready.

more?

Ana looks me in the eyes and begs for me to stop doing this. I slap her and tell her this wouldn't be happening at all if she wasn't such a prude. I tease my cock around her pussy before slowly pushing inside her and breaking her hymen. I'll keep thrusting her and keep telling her she should have just let me fucked her once and I wouldn't have become such a sexual deviant. She's crying for me to stop but I just twist her nipples and pull on them hard to make her in more pain. Having finally been able to destroy the cunt I wanted to for years I release the biggest load deep into her womb. After I'm done unloading inside her fresh virgin cunt, I go over to my bag and take out two strap ons with horse dildos attached to them.

I inform Angie and Hannah that if they put the strap ons on and violently fuck Ana then I will let them go and their videos won't go viral. Ana is horrified as the two don't even hesitate and put the strap ons right on and hurry over to her. She keeps begging them to stop but Hannah positions herself in front of her virgin cunt while Angie walks behind her and puts the dildo up to her asshole. "I'm sorry." they both whisper as they thrust the horse dildos inside Ana. Ana begs them to stop but I stell them to keep thrusting deeper and they obey wanting to get out of here. Ana will become psychologically broken and her eyes will turn dead and she'll begin breastfeeding from Hannah reverting back to a state where she was safer. The two rapists become hesitant to continue but they fuck Ana completely until she passes out while orgasming for the first time on the two giant horse dildos. The two girls pull out of Ana and she falls to the ground completely destroyed physically and mentally. They ask me to let them go but I just laugh at the stupid whores and tell them they're not going anywhere and this is their new life before chloroforming both and start transporting the three to their new homes.

Why was this happening she didnt know?
It has been a month since Jessica began lactating, with was weird since she haven’t had any sex, so she was not pregnant. It was very annoying as it poured milk very easily, and she didn’t want anyone to know of her problem. She had to buy some milk extractor to get it out each day. That way it didn’t wet her cloth. Still she had to be extra careful to not get hit on her boobs, or else they would let milk out. Every day at school she had to be careful of younger students running around at recess. Besides they had been very sensible since she began lactating, so it would hurt a lot to get hit there.

But today? Today was the worst day, she had found out that somehow water had leaked where she stored her shirts and bras, dirty water. The only top left for her to wear was a white tank top with no bras, but that wasn’t the real issue. She had to do baby sitting today, and she had no option to arrive there in a white tank top with no bras. Already she felt creeped out by the father of the family who always stared at her boobs when she arrived, one day he even arrived early home but told me to stay some more for some tea, …of course all the time he just stared at my boobs. After that day he would arrive early and do the same. The mother on the other hand was sort of bitchy, only their son was good. A top student, very well behaved, a gentlemen always, he was easy to care of, never he had given her any issue. It has been a year since last baby sitting but she could remember him, a innocent 13 years old.

Anyway, one day the father crossed the line, he approached from behind and grabbed her boobs, she ran away and never came back after this. She had stumbled upon the mother, and everytime asked what happened, she said that school had gotten really busy lately and she wanted to take some French classes so she couldn’t baby sit. She kept this excuse until this day, and this precise day she would have no bras to wear, only a flimsy tanktop. But she was ready, she would arrive and have a private talk with that creepy man. She needed the money and a creep wouldn’t stop her. She had stumbled upon the wife and told her that if she needed a sitter she would call
When she arrived, the mother opened. Good news, her husband was at a meeting and wouldn’t arrive until really late, so she would be able to sit in peace. Kind of. So you see, the boy she had to sit has grown a year his hormones had kicked in, and he was no longer totally innocent, he was respectful all the time, but she noticed sometimes his gaze would fall on her tits, but it was ok, its normal for a teen to peek some, he couldn’t help it, and he would look away inmediatly ashamed. She could feel how he tried to resist the temptation. He was such a sweety unlike his father.
“So you like my boobs huh” she asked the boy.
“hmm, well…what? “ he got startled
“you have been staring at them, want to touch them?” she asked looking at him with a coy smile. “ here touch them” she said and grabbed his sweaty hand.
“don’t tell anyone of this, it will be our little secret”

Each session would be like this, she would arrive, this time with bras as to not raise suspiction from his mom, but would remove them later. Sometimes she would allow him to touch, other times not. She would tease him all the time about his notable erection. It was fun, both them where enjoying themselves, every Friday would be like this.

One particular day she arrived to find the door open, but he was nowhere to be found “ how odd, the door was open but there is no one here… and besides no one called me to tell me there was no sitting today”
“You can babysit my dick” two hands grabbed her breasts. Oh no! some burglars had invaded the house! “ please let me go!what did you do to the kid?”
“you mean my son? He is at an school activity, the mom of his friend will bring it in two hours, enough time for me to give you a good fucking!”
He would have his way with her, he was out of his mind, not worrying about his neighbores hearing her screams. She was putting resistance, and it took him a while but he finally succeded in taking all her cloths, she then stompend on his feet and tried to escape when he was hurting but he grabbed her by the hair and threw her in the bed. There he would savagely fuck her ass with no compassion for her pleads until he came.

Violent details get nudes