Reverse rape thread

Reverse rape thread.

Bamp to the max, I have some in my folder but it's fucking huge and unorganized.

isn't reverse rape just rape mister dubs man?

>implying!!!

Only men can rape

Yes but I have to clarify. Specific fetishes Sup Forumsro.

Bump

>reverse rape
>reverse racism
There is no reverse pleb. It is the same no matter who is doing it,

fuckyeah

Should've just said female on male rape.

Is that a privilege men have?
Something men can do that women can't.

Have sex with whatever they deem worthy on a whim while women must wait for a man to deem them worthy?

Bait

Only bait can rape.

raping sluts who are dripping for cock is not really rape, and the same for guys who are hard for it. Guys getting fucked in the ass and screaming and crying like bitches are being raped

Sounds like either a femanon working out a fantasy scenario of power and humiliation, or a neckbeard whose only hope to get is dick wet is this fantasy

Mfw im married and i just like the idea of a chick raping a drunk guy

If a guy is that drunk, his whiskey dick ain't fucking nothing

Nigga let me have my fantasies

i once saw a hentai of a chick raping two dudes it was fricking hot

There are multiple reasons why a person could not want to consent to sex other than just the absence of sexual arousal, like loyalty to a partner or fear of STDs jsut to name a few. All sex done against one of the part's will is rape.

can't rape the willing

Disagree as I'm a pretty big dude but my ex used to get me drunk and fuck me until I couldn't handle it.

Only bitchass niggers get whiskey dick.

We're straying away from the point of this thread.

My girlfriend has fucked me drunk multiple times. Not sure what problems boyo has had

>draws a fantasy
>everything as close to perfection as possible
>makes her beautifully perfect: big head, slim fingers, perfect humanly impossible figure
>dirty asshole
>hairy axe wound with high mileage
>the dick is reasonably sized and close to what a healthy one should look like
the painter is a closet fag, he drew more attention to the man and his tool than to the thing fukcing him.
he has clearly never seen a real woman, let alone touched her

Post moar ya fuck.

Yeah he's projecting shit. Probably couldn't get hard.

Could have been commissioned work

bump

holy shit bro you seem veeeery out of touch with reality. That's what most women look like down there user, with pubes all over and around their assholes and with some beef curtains. I wouldn't say that's what I myself would prefer but bro thats like 70-80% of western women

I also don't see how this drawing is "as close to perfection as possible, beautifully perfect: big head, slim fingers, perfect humanly impossible figure"

The fuck user, average sized head, average teen girl fingers (btw who tf pays attention to head size and fingers bro). As for her "perfect humanly impossible figure" all I see are a pair of fit legs, not even toned, topped with a nice juicy butt. This shit is commonplace where I live and isn't even special, she isn't even toned.

There is no such thing as reverse rape. Just like there is no such thing as reverse racism. Rape is rape, doesn't matter if the female or the male is the rapist. Either way it is just rape.

The category it's under is reverse rape, that's what people call, just calling it by it's title.

*call it

Reverse rape isn't a thing.

Where? The same sites that have nothing but black guys on white girls under "interracial"?

Honestly this.
OP I was gonna contribute to your fetish but all the other anons here have convinced me to be a polemic and shit up your thread instead. Sorry.

man you guys will argue about aaanything, you ever consider that nobody cares?

Not that guy, but as a fresh polemic, I care. OP has failed, mofo has lost his audience because he can't get his diction right. Sad really, but he lost it.

>implying men are willing 24/7
Retarded.

>She laughs when I tie her up and tickle her feet so she must like it.

you can be turned on by a girl but not want to have sex with her you degenerate virgins.

>implying this picture was from a man

Man you're so stupid, are you really trying to keep it going? You've set yourself up for ruin.

just so you know this is big on /d/ if you make a thread there you wont get as much hate

I'm not OP,I didn't make this thread, and this is the first piece of erotica I posted in this thread.

Kek

good luck not getting warned/banned if you dont have enough stuff to start the thread.
just one pic and "post XXX" is a request.

Sauce