S/fur bread ride

s/fur bread ride

No. It's better for me to be alone. I just hurt everyone around me.

nice hands

Did you know?

90% of jobs in the military are just that - Jobs.

Administrative, clerical, logistical.

I've never been on any aircraft. I've never been innawoods for more than 48 hours. I've never even climbed a rope.

It is just another job, but with good perks depending on which military you're in.

Don't pussy out just because the PR programs show people shooting tank guns and drill instructors shouting in botaks' faces.

Behind every marine, artilleryman, tankist, combat engineer or naval diver lies a whole company's worth of logistics guys and administrative wizards.

Combat service support.
One heart, one mind, one CSS.

Buns never get enough love in fur threads.

I wouldn't be able to do anything. I'd just be a stupid grunt cannon fodder because I'm worthless.

You can't hurt me, I am immune. Friends?

>Strangers passing in the street
>By chance two separate glances meet
>And I am you and what I see is me
>And do I take you by the hand
>And lead you through the land
>And help me understand
>The best I can?

I promise I could. It's the only thing I'm good at it because I'm a horrible person.

And here I say 8bit is hard on himself while crying from all my self-loathing.....

I used to be hurtful to the people I cared about most. I would say the things that I knew would hurt them most.

You can't hurt me if I know you're just trying to hurt me. Friends?

No. Don't waste your time and energy on me. I'm not worth it.

I will waste my time and energy on whatever I want and I want to waste it on you.

Friends!?

If saying it makes you feel better, fine. Means nothing to me.

Believe you me, comrade. I've seen every kind of crook in the Army. From the recruitment-poster officer-wannabe guys to the most worthless bottom-of-the-barrel, window-licking sacks of shit.

There is a guy in my platoon whose sole job is to put paper in a shredding machine. There's another who all he does is sit in a room filled with drums of oil and chat with his girlfriend on his phone. Another who spends the whole day smoking and then sneaks out to swill beer.

The perks of being in a conscript army are few and far between, but the shit I get to see are very unique as far as social aesthetic goes. This army takes in absolutely everyone, even and especially those who are more worthless than you claim.

It's official. We're friends now. No going back.

Stop trying to get my friend killed

It's different on this side of the world, Alex. The USA is highly militaristic, one of the most in the world. I wouldn't be anything but a bag of flesh and bone to get shot at.

This is why I don't need friends.

That's why you DO need friends. But just one is good enough for now, don't get ahead of yourself.

I see that you're not listening.

Just kys faggot

I don't. I first fell in love with a guy because he was a cold-hearted asshole who I thought I could kill people with because we're both smart and fucked up, and could get away with killing dozens of people together like the evil bastard I am.

When have I ever listened to anyone other than myself? Did you not realize you were wasting your time?

YOU kys faggot. I told you to years ago and you never did.

You don't really want to hurt people. You want to love.

I want to be loved. I don't really care about anyone other than myself. Just stay away from me. I'm edgy because I try to keep people away from me for their own good.

fuck these captchas. how am i supposed to know what zucchini looks like

that's fine. you don't have to give anything back. i just want to love. perfect friendship

I still hardly know you. And I don't want anyone to know me.

have to be friends before you can really get to know someone. it's okay if you're afraid

I'm not afraid of you; I'm afraid of myself. I know just how evil I can be.

Mmmhmmm. But you don't want to be evil. At least not right now.

I don't want to be, but most of the things I do I don't want to. I have no self-control at all, and do horrible things whenever I feel like doing them in that moment, and regret them. I can't help it. I'm just so fucked up.

yes, you're broken mess. that's why you need love and support to unfuck yourself. i've been there and the reason i'm opening myself to you is because i can help

I can't do that. I can't hurt people anymore. It's all I do. I just need to be alone forever.

you've given me plenty of warnings. if i get hurt it's my fault. i want to be friends. i already have some feelings for you.

Why? I'm no one. Just some faggot with a faggot name on the internet.

because i see me in you. overwhelming empathy

And that's why we need to be separate. I'd just drag you down with myself.

Ouch fucking cut me.
Get out underage fags

I've been down there. I can handle it. If I have to go down to bring you up I will.

please just a few more minutes jealous user

I'm not your typical teenage edgelord. I'm 20, and truly fucked up.

I will raise you one sexy horse.

You won't. You'd fail like everyone else because I sabotage them so I can make myself more of a failure, feeding the self-loathing. I'm so fucked up that I don't even want not to be because it's all I know.

I'd love to raise a sexy horse.

It's past your bedtime
How many katanas do you even own

I will.

no please there's no school tomorrow i don't wanna

2, as well as a machete, and many knives.

You won't because I won't allow you too. Nothing ever changes about myself. I'd just intentionally hurt you while feeling bad about it and myself because I'm beyond saving at this point. My mind is diseased and I can't even cure it because it doesn't want me to, and I'm too weak to fight it.

I will

So you say.

desert sorceress from dark souls?

Maybe. I don't know. I haven't played it in years.

Hey.

Don't make me take off my belt
Only 2 wtf

give me your butt

I'm poor. I prefer European weapons anyway, particularly Celtic as it's my prime ancestry.

Okay.

I'm going to put cum in it.

I'd rather have a gun in me.

Girls in control are hot.

Pretend my penis is a gun.

I do. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight!

Femdom is nice.

Can it blow a load of steel buckshot in me?

Sleep well.

Yes.

Good.

you too :3

I never do.

I want to.

I'm not going to kill you..

That's unfortunate.

Suffer bitch.

maybe someone can change that

zzzzz

I'm always suffering.