Can anyone help? How fucked am I Sup Forums?

Can anyone help? How fucked am I Sup Forums?

>Be 19, living in LA
>Want to see Coast Modern Concert in SanFrancisco
>Ask several of my friends to go with me
>They say yes
>Buy tickets (15$)
>They bail on me, now I am the only one going
>Whatever.jpg I'll just go alone
>Day before I'm supposed to go
>Lose cellphone
>Only have old Ipod Touch which I can use snapchat on with wifi to contact friends

Okay, I'll probably get a lot of shit for this part but I only had about 20 bucks on me to go to San Fran (I pay for my own gas). I was originally going to have my friends pay for my gas so I could use the 20 dollars to buy food (cheap ass mcds) and then drive back the next day, easy pz. But without them I had no way to afford gas to go the concert, So I reached out to some people online (Craigslist, Leddit, etc) and found 3 people who would pay me ~20$ each to drive them up to San fran (They weren't in LA but along the way so the pricing made sense).

After this I looked at people in Oakland Sanfran who needed a ride to LA for money after the concert (was going to charge around 30-40$ so I only needed like 2 people but figured I could probably make even 1 go) I found about 4 people willing to go down so I figured I'm good.

>Drive up, pick up my three people along the way
>They're a little weird, but so am I (5'3 manlet)
>Still they like my music so we jam on the way and have fun
>Go to Concert, have a great time, really fun
>They thank me for ride
>Sleep in my car
>Next morning sightsee a little
>Have about 15$ left over after gas and food etc.
>Go to Starbucks, text my friend on snapchat to text some numbers for me asking if they were ready to go to LA

This is where shit gets bad..

>2 numbers say no
>One number says I charge too much
>Other number says he'll pay me 40$ to drive him, go to his house
>Apparently as soon as I left he said to my friend that he's actually not going to go down

Just off yourself

Go to your bank, sign up for a credit card, buy gas. Pay it off when you have money. Easy. Done. \thread

I've been denied 3 times already lol.
Don't have a job (yet)

You're spending money you don't have. Don't do that. You're an idiot and a faggot. Skipping a concert wouldn't be the end of the world. Stay at home with mama.

So? I'm already here.
Stop making fun of me I really need advice

>Friend texted me on snapchat a LOT to not go to his house, but since I left the starbucks i had no way of knowing
>Go to his house and wait for 2 Hours
>it's getting late (8pm) so i go back to starbucks and see all the snapchats
>Fuck.jpg but it's fine becuase I still have 10$ (after gas to his house) to eat and I try to find other people to drive for money
>One guy says he'll pay 50$ back to LA from Berkeley
>Have friend text him
>Go to his place
>Wait another 2 hours
>Go back to starbucks
>Friend says he was trolling over text after he texted "omw"
>Fuck fuck i only have ~5 dollars after the gas spent now
>Need atleast 70 to make it back
>Rinse and repeat a few times
>Tanks about half full now
>fuckfuckfuck
>One guy says he'll fill me up if I take him up to Lake Tahoe
>Find a guy in Lake Tahoe who will pay 200$ to go back to LA
>Have to sleep in Oakland in my car
>Shitting bricks the entire time
>Eat an edible to help pass out
>Wake up, go to the guy in Berkely (Quarter tank now) and luckily he actually fills meu p so I can take him to Tahoe
>Drop him off, have about half a tank after he filled me up and still 5 dollars
>Guy in Tahoe changes his mind about going to LA

Now I'm stuck at Lake Tahoe with 5 dollars and a very low amount of Gas. NOne of my friends are willing to wire me money, or pick me up, becuase 9 hour drive. I can only talk to them on wifi. I've slept in my car the last 4 days and have missed 3 days of college and work (Am probably fired but dont know because no cell phone)

What are my options? Is there anything to do? I figure 5 dollars can last me one more day of food if I get 2 mcgangbangs at Mcdonalds but I"m done after that. I've been relying on Watercups for water and haven't showered in like 4 days.I'm legitmately terrified that I might just be stuck up here with no way to get back to LA>

Bus tickets run for 60$. Get one by sucking dick. Local Bay Area here. SF is not for making money, it's for taking money.

Just start bumming for money. Either tell someome your sob story or just ask for spare change

OP here, this isn't me.

I have applied for a Credit card and been denied however, my only job was part time for about 10 hours a week total

I get it, it is copypasta.

You are such a dumbass. Lake Tahoe is literally the OPPOSITE direction of LA. How fucking dumb are you?

I honestly thought It'd be worth it if I could get the 200 dollars, but that asshole cancelled on me...

Tahoe is the same as SF. Take your money not give any. Giving head is the only thing I see. But you're posting here so I smell a troll.

Its 1048 pm? Do I have another choice or something? Where do I even go to do this type of thing?

>you have fifteen bucks to your name, and you even bother walking into a starbucks?

If you're in Tahoe then go to Nevada and gamble what you have left. I've had luck there. But by your story, you won't. Figure it out

Green is most efficient route to LA

I went in for the wifi, no other place I could think of has free wifi

Kek

>It's okay because this guy in new york said he'd fill up my tank

You don't have anyone willing to loan you a few bucks? No family?

Dude why did you do that.... why the fuck would you do that?

parents kicked me out last year and no other family
Hindsights 20/20 i guess..

Why would your parents do that?

you have got to bite the bullet and tell your parents what happened user

Go to the welfare office in the morning, they will give you food stamps and maybe a little money same day. There is a thrift shop right down the street from there that can help you out too.Dumpster dive behind food places at night

drive into a campsite at night, take a shower and sleep there and get out before the park ranger gets there in the morning. there is also a giant lake you can dip in.

I don't have a phone and I don't know my parent's phone numbers anyways
Can they give me gas or something? I need a permanent solution pretty fast

they'll do that on the first day you go in there?

OP go to a temp agency and get a job there faggot

If the welfare office cant help with gas money they will give you food stamps. then go the nearest church and ask for some gas money to go home. explain your dilemma.

this is good advice. also OP you can sleep outside a hotel and go in and get that free continental breakfast in the AM. also you should just panhandle for a few days. those guys make bank

the welfare office used to give vouchers for a motel room too. just explain what your going through and they will help. they will do it same day

>gets canceled on nonstop
>this guy totally won't cancel on me
Your retarded.

>your
it seems you are as well user.

Op here, thanks for the advice guys. I will def do the campisite and try to steal a breakfast from a hotel.

But I have some questions, anyone know a good 24/7 place to get water from? This starbucks won't let me get water unless I buy something.

Also am I totally fucked in college? Should I tell my professors the truth or what? I go to a community college so it's not as serious...

>What are my options? Is there anything to do? I figure 5 dollars can last me one more day of food if I get 2 mcgangbangs at Mcdonalds but I"m done after that. I've been relying on Watercups for water and haven't showered in like 4 days.I'm legitmately terrified that I might just be stuck up here with no way to get back to LA>

Just rob some shit and sell it.

Use your remaining money to phone work and explain.

Ask them to sub you a little money until next month or offer to do free overtime

>It's okay guys, this guy in Saudi Arabia said he'd fil up my tank if I picked him up

panhandling may be a good idea as long as you dont get the cops on you. the people who live in lake tahoe are very wealthy

That's illegal, union official fag reporting in. Federal labor law will not allow you to work free overtime.

sell your car and a buy a train ticket,then kill yourself. faggots like you is why everyone thinks/know millinials are retarded.

No, I'm not gonna panhandle like a degenerate ok

they have water hookups at camp sites. have you never gone camping?

so close...
wow you're stupid, user
That said, I've given a few guys $20 at a gas station if they told me their story and appeared to genuinely have a car that needed gas. I'm a soft touch. It's not often you see white college kids panhandling, at least not in my area(guy just got hatcheted at the 7-11 down the street, the gif has been making the rounds).
I knew a guy that used to panhandle for drugs, and he would use a gas can to enhance his story of woe.
McDonalds or someplace will give you water. Or look for a laundromat, they always have a sink.

you could try and find a stream? running water is usually pathogen free and safe to drink. also, apartment complexes usually have hose hookups for the people who live there to wash their cars. you could fill up a couple gallon jugs. hope it works out man

then rot there faggot. I'm not the one who drove all over the fucking state with no gas money for a shitty concert not even worth 15 dollar ticket.

dude you have no choice

i think your best bet would hit up the church and ask for a handout first thing in the morning. get you out of there asap.

I'm some short asian kid. I'm afraid if I panhandle, I'd get raped by some black guy or something

OP here, this is not me.

I'm fine with pandhandling but I don'tk now how to do it. Like what? Just sit on a corner and ask for money? HOw long would it take to make 70 bucks?

Def this, now

just go beg for money you turbo autist its not hard.

a few weeks.

yes exactly that. and probably a few hours tbh. junkies survive off it

make a sign you turbo nigger and use your water cup for change
>need gas money to go to LA
>please gibs
>god bless

A few weeks? I don't have that time!? I'd have to eat and live, ontop of the fact that I'd most definitely flunk out of school by then. I feel really light headed as it is because I've only eaten a mcgangbang today at 2 pm

going to the church isnt panhandling. they feel like they have to help people because they are stupid. just go up there and ask to talk to the father or priest or whatever. they might even give you a voucher to get somewhere to shower and some food plus gas money. ive been in similar situations before

10/10

I'm not religious. Would they still give me money?

should of thought of that before you decided to be a retard.

Then die you pathetic faggot

>It's okay guys, this guy on the moon said he'd fill up my tank if I picked him up

pretend faggot. Do you really want to live or just rot.

Sorry, I just dont really know how to beg. I've never been this desperate for money. I'm thinking of looking online to see if anyone needs a ride to Sanfran or something so I can atleast get closer to LA

do you have a paypal user? i'll give you $50. bucks.

yes they will. they are a church.

LIE SAYING YOU ARE THEIR RELIGION YOU DUMB FUCKING FAGGOT OH MY FUCKING GOD. I thought about sending you 150 on PayPal, but now fuck you. You ain't getting shit you chink ass dumb nigger.

OP is tooo fucking stupid to live if he hasn't even panhandled yet

STOP THIS METHOD FUCKED U IN THE FURST PLASE

you sound literally retarded, like you deserve to die for how stupid you are.

youre literally homeless sleeping in your car and are going to star bucks and mcdonalds, like how retarded are you?

>Well I got there and the fucker used my car to bomb some Christian's so now I'm stuck in Pakistan still got five bucks tho

Spineless gook. Check em faggots

just leave. Sanfran is an overpriced shithole. Move to Texas, apply for jobcore. lots of shelters and easy jobs being handed out because of the hurricane.

I don't have a paypal, and I didn't bring my debit card with me ( I was afraid I was going to lose it and I only had 10 bucks on it anyways)

Sage thread

STOP TRYING TO GIVE PEOPLE RIDES HOLY SHIT
>Yo lil nigga nice whip mind if i ride it round the block
>Yo nigga my couzin will pay you when we get there it's all chill homie
>ayyy nigga nice ipod mind if is ee it?

You're going to get mugged if you're actualy 5'3 fucking faggot

Is this seriously what California is like?

What the fuck? How where you going to have your friends wire you money? The fuck? Why don't you have your card? Wht the fuck?

I think I'll keep my dignity. Idk how people are homeless for this long. Thinking about applying to some part-time jobs and lying about being homeless.

I downloaded venmo on my ipod before i left dude
Not me

OP how far are you from Reno? I could hook you up with a few bucks of gas and a bite if youre already here

Im at tahoe, there's no way I Can make that (Like a tiny bit of gas rn)

got a paypal, I can send you 40 bucks.

Lake Tahoe is a little special in this way. Its full of wealthy people who want to keep tahoe a nice place. bigger places in california will send you to a shelter but tahoe is too small and they dont want a bunch of bums allover the place

Hey OP here,
I just got back from sucking this faggot's dick. It was really hard, but I just imagined it was a tranny's (not gay okay). Yeah so im just wandering around this starbucks asking if faggot looking people need me to do them favors, and also picking up bottles for recycling money. I feel really scared because I've never been around this many black people (live in small suburb) anyways I'm probably gonna go soon because I think the starbucks manager is gonna call the cops after kicking me out. I miss my bed and friends, Need water really badly haha

Do you have a paypal or something?

Oh my god kid. Alright here we go.
Gas stations and truck stops are your friend. Why didn't you spend 1.50 out of that 15 on a refillable plastic gallon jug of water? You can refill them in any bathroom using the faucet. If that's not an option a lot of businesses have a hose fitting in the back somewhere and you could use that. Have you ever roughed it before?

Paypal requires that you add a card, and as said previously I didn't bring one so i cant make one

it would be easier just to send him a western union

Yo i only have 5 dollars left rn. I need to spend it on food tomorrow (Probably another mcgangbang because afaik that's the most cost efficient thing i can buy)

You are so dumb

Noodles bro. You can get that shit for $0.30

Okay but without a debit card how can you spend the money from venmo?

I would do that but hes probably too stupid ti know what that is, Im litterally trying to give him free money but he won't take it.

syphon gas from cars
>Don't drive if your Asian

I use it to use android pay, which stores my credit card info for puchases but won't let you view it. (Besides the last 4 digits)

dumpster dive behind the mcdonalds instead and save your money. if your good at bullshitting go to a busy drive thru and say the hamburgers you got made your family sick and you want your money back.

Bruh you have an ipod, do you even have android pay installed on it?