What music instrument should i learn ?

What music instrument should i learn ?
I need something not too loud(to not wake up people around), Not too large and something that doesnt sound like am murdering someone.

violin bro, its fun to play

I thought about it, my mother has one and she doesnt use it

The flute my dude, light and small, and it sounds beautiful when you get good.

Bass clarinet is deep but not too loud

Harmonica, easy to play, small, cheap

any small wind instrument will do. that, or something bassy

i might get a cheap recorder from the dollar store one day, i learned it long time ago and still remember some of the stuff, bitches love recorders

wind instruments are kinda loud /:

I should have said too,
--> LOW MAINTENANCE

glass armonica

Play the cock flute

wtf is that thing

Santoor

Keyboards, of course.
Thanks to the magic of software synths, you can play as loud as you want through headphones, in any voicing you like.
>too large
A 49-key USB MIDI controller isn't even a meter long and provides enough range for most music.

Play the flute. Quiet as fuck, relatively easy to learn, minor high maintenance but not anywhere near as much as like a trombone (which I play, believe me it's annoying as fuck to clean) and its small as shit. If you play it right you probably won't sound like a murderer to boot

Jew's harp

software synths blow

Electric guitars a pretty good choice for quiet reasons. You can plug inyo an amp and plug a pair of headphones in so only you can hear what you're playing.

i struggle with getting my fingers on the strings, id rather have something with less strings

Is a piano too large? It really can do a lot more than most of the things posted in this thread. If you go electric (bleh) it can be as loud or soft as you want. Otherwise guitar is a classic and is good for playing in groups if you like that kind of thing or if your friends have any interest

get yourself a fuckin bassoon. easier to transport than a guitar and a blast to play. only downside is the second mortgage you need to afford it.

A little, but mostly they just don't have all the knobs right at hand for tone-finding pleasure. Acoustic piano emulators are generally bretty gud.

MOAR
I fucking love these super high tier sculptures

100% clarinet.

not sure about that i watched sponge bob.

fake n gay.
why'd you save this faggot shit?
the thread you took all these photos from had some top tier shit. then here you are being a faggot.

SQUEAK!!

only flute players know the pain of sitting next to them.

>What music instrument should i learn ?
learn how to blow air into cunts and get the resulting queef to make the desired note

motha fuckin bernini up in this shit. Michalangelo aint got shit on the master.

Why not ?

Electric Guitar, you can get a headphone amp and practice relatively quietly

meanwhile ISIS niggers are smashing statutes and destroying history.

destroying statues doesn't equal destroying history--one can't erase history by destroying 'art'.

Destroying priceless legacy then

It pisses me off so much. Every conquerer in history either steals or destroys the art of the conquered. I get so upset thinking about all that has been lost.

Buddha statue on the old trade routes

hope they die a painful death.

What about cases where actual knowledge was lost. scrolls and stories, inventions and recipies. We still don't know how to make concrete as well as the romans. We only rediscovered it a little over 100 years ago. The librabry of alexandria, the hub of world knowledge was burned down. Monistaries were sacked by pagan invaders, and monks were the only people who could read or write or transcribe. So sad.

Wasnt the destruction of the library an accident due to fire spreading out of control ?

what about them?

statues aren't libraries. at no time did my post (or the one to which i was responding) reference scrolls or libraries.

destruction sucks, but it doesn't make the past a non-reality.

timelines (histories) still happen/happened/will happen, even without observability/rememberance.

also, they just solved roman concrete not too long ago.

Guitar

Most of it is under the Vatican, and the historical account of its burning serves and reinforces the secrecy they desire.

Acoustic/classical guitar
Ukalele
any string instruments except piano/cello/electric and bass guitar.

>any string instruments except piano/cello/electric and bass guitar.
Why ?

Kazoo

a bass isnt a guitar

Like, its painful to keep your fingers on the strings, or the positioning is difficult?

some are

getting the fingers on the strings, specially the ones further away

That comes with practice. Any instrument you play requires some dedication

But it doesn't hurt placing your fingers on the strings?

When you first start it may, but you will really get used to it. Practice scaling and you wont have a problem

no, the only time it hurted was the first time i tried to play few years ago.

Alpenhorn. It's a real white man's instrument and the kids just love it.

Ukalaylee.. Fuck spelling

That shiet is next level

so much good shit
RIGHT THERE, RIGHT THERE

Who ever said Sup Forums was not sophisticated and cultivated clearly doesnt know the meaning of those words

we classy as fuck nigga

woah. great sculpture

but there's also this one. is one of them fake or something?

piano and guitar.

they're muslims, they're going to hell.