ITT: describe a movie you vaguely remember from your childhood and see if anyone can identify it

ITT: describe a movie you vaguely remember from your childhood and see if anyone can identify it

I must have seen it around 1995. I remember there was a robot, the robot didn't have legs, but wheels like ROB. It would take some disk or cd rom as input. At some point the people remove the disk from the robot to disable/deactivate it, but after they leave the room it still turns on despite having no disk inside. Can't remember much besides that. It probably went on a murder spree

Hardware?

thinking of a movie, maybe dune but not usre.. there was some queen with hair like a ram horns, kinda like leia - on the box.. and there was some shot in the movie with a close up of a guys hand dragging in sand from the side. thats all i remember

Short Circuit?

I don't think this is it
Does the robot run off of a CD-ROM? I specifically remember it being a round disk.

Anime about a kid who inherits a brown cloak, a brown broad-brimmed hat and a long ass pistol from his incredibly short dad (I think) who then hooks up with some sort of princess and they go off to find this galactic rebel general who's been shot about a dozen times with explosive bullets that don;t explode until the baddies find them and then he sacrifices himself to buy the kid and the princess time to escape by pressing his body up against a force field the baddies were using and then making them shoot him so ALL the exposive bullets lodged in his torso go off at the same time.

Number 5 is alive

Johnny five alive!

anyone remember a "star wars like" movie where the "princess leia like" character gets put in an iorn maiden like device thing with needles or something?

been trying to remember this for years. please help

return to witch mountain

There was a movie where there was an orphanage full of girls. I think a boy snuck in from time to time, or he was there too and started to fall in love with the one girl. I don't remember how, but she falls over the railing on the second floor and lands down into the main room and dies. She was wearing a nightgown.

Second movie, there was a boy and a girl. Boy runs away from home/sneaks out for the night and meets this runaway goth looking girl in a park. She's sitting on a statue or a fountain. They run into a group of older kids and the one pulls out a butterfly knife. All I can remember.

Help me please.

Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo

My deadliest friend or some shit like that.

Its not deadliest friend. I meant deadly friend.

First movie is The Saint starring Val Kilmer.

That sequence is a flashback to his childhood and explains why he's a thief, and why he always uses the names of Saints for his personnas.

Thank you! That's it! Any clue on the second one?

lol no. this was from the 90s and like probably part of the ufo trend. but when the ayy changed at the top of the mountain it had sexy hips. I did not imagine this

Any idea what year or decade it was?

household appliances go on adventure( i know what it is, just seeing if anyone else does)

Brace Little Toaster?

brave, yes

I can't spell at this hour

Had to be 90s. I remember seeing it on TV as a kid. The girl was a teenager and the boy was a little younger than her. They both seemed like runaways that ran into each other. I remember a confrontation with a group of guys and a butterfly knife gets pulled out. Either by them or her. Can't remember.

kid has "wizard of oz" dream about being flooded if rooster cant learn to crow

Was it animated? Rock a Doodle.

yes animated, that's it

sorry man I got nothing. Any idea who the actors were?