In your perfect world, women

In your perfect world, women...

Would only open their mouth to suck dick

Look like ops picture

Sont get bitchy when you sodomize their children

Masha

not posting her ass

come now

have been replaced by artificial wombs and replicants.

... have a feminine penis

OP, I've seen you every where with the same ugly fucking girl. Get a taste, faggot.

compete with each other for the privilege of bearing my children

would walk around and spread their legs for me whenever I wanted to rape their pussies or asshole.

... aren't 'women' yet

would suck the ever-pervading morbid thoughts of death clean out of my pecker.

MODS!!!

Do you really find the girl in the OP ugly? She's fucking perfect.

Are trained as children to be fit and fuck. Starting at 8 they fuck strangers.

All look at me like this

Idk her pussy looks kinda dumb tbh

they all have massive 12 inch cocks, but they are retracted in to their bodies and only come out on the 3rd Thursday of each month

They want to rub my dick on another dick.

/thread

>In your perfect world, women are white

...are all Asians

Would all be white.

are valued members of society and not seen as just sex toys for us white males to oppress, any women is valued no matter what and is shown respect

Scene please?

shooped tits
how old must she be by now?
married, chubby, divorced with 2 kids?
so that means 22 in her country?

As opposed to that PhD pussy you see on news night?

Could have bodies like that, even if we ate cake all day.

Are property

... are extinct

this is already the case except you can't expect the latter to be the only perspective of women. Men can look at whatever they want the way that they want just like anyone can in their head. Its very difficult for a man not to have sexual feelings just like it would be for women if that was the case.

checkedicheck Sup Forumsro!
well done

/thread

Along with niggers...

I love Masha

"I have a pocket full of sand, therefore I am a beach"

Go to St Petersburg
There are a lot of women like her there.
Elegant goddesses

>letting niggers live

Fucking edgy, chach

Are social equals to men. (And vice versa)

are harvested for childbirth and kept in incubation chambers like in the matrix

but most of them are smart and don't want western losers, enough of these drunks in RU.
only stupid Siberian farmgirls will be interested in some foreign virgin hillbilly boy like you

I met a girl in Ukraine. Slim 9/10 5'11" hottie (me 7/10) ... now 2 kids later ... she's fully american and 100lbs overweight. Youngest is 2.5 years. G

>no shitskin qts
shit world 2bh

You retarded piece of fucking Russian Shill trash. You obscene fucking degenerate shitbag. The world turns slower with the amount of retardation you exude.

You are a fucking virus to the entire human race you subhuman slimy piece of shit.

Why the fuck did you put a space in "everywhere."

Fuck you. From the bottom of my heart. Learn to fucking spell you absolute faggot. Aim to raise the level of discourse.

>
What ethnicity is this one? Seems one of those vague "foreigner" types that you can't really place ... could it be eastern europe, southern europe, middle eastern ... fuck .. one of those weird dark Irish people... gypsy?

keep her away from the cookie jar

I'd chain the fucking fridge and freezer .. but she needs to feed my kids. Oh well. She told me she lost 5lbs in 2 months. Guess that's something. She won't tell me when she regains it though.

>could it be eastern europe, southern europe, middle eastern ... fuck .. one of those weird dark Irish people... gypsy?
No idea, saved it from another thread where the guy who posted it said she was latina. It's up in the air for me as well, since there was no source.

In a perfect world, women are in a 3 to 1 ratio for men.

>tfw the top 20% of males would still be the ones having all the sex

That has to be shopped

...aren't considered to be cattle and feminism does not exist

mommy didnt serve you tendies tonight?

That's my kinda world

were more than just adult children

fpbp?

... would be from Mars!

have huge tits.

This