Who died first?

> Who died first?

100 Shekels to the person with the best answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZIOkbrX_uU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More angle shots

>Who died first?
I just died in your arms tonight.

Are we dumping pics of Eric and Dylan?

Eric shot Dylan, because Dylan was a fag with 3 kills who did fuck-all.

From what I understand, Eric and Dylan had just recently left the Cafeteria and went to the Library and had a brief shootout with police before taking their own lives.

I imagine it went along the lines, Eric and Dylan left the window to avoid being shot by police. Eric said "alright, I'm done" took a B-line straight for the book case, put the shotgun at the roof of his mouth and blew his brains out. Hard to tell if he was standing or sitting tho.

Dylan obviously saw Eric blow his brains out, maybe said a goodbye or something, shot off some more rounds, lit a Molotov cocktail and thew it at the table. Then she shot himself in the left side of his head, and you can see Dylan's brains and hat on Erics leg.

So that to me is enough to say that Dylan died 30 seconds to 1 minute after Eric shot himself.

Pic related is the last footage of them both alive. They committed suicide about 10 minutes later.

Person on the left died first. The goop from the guy on the right is all over his pant leg where most of the rest of his goop is.

And for those who are wondering why I said Dylan lot a Molotov cocktail and threw it at the table AFTER Eric was dead is because the table in this picture, there was a piece of Erics brain on top and it was fused into the table which is done by extremely high heat. There is also a burn mark near the table which ar3 clear signs of fire.

This could only be done if Dylan threw the Molotov AFTER Eric blew his brains out.

Dylan shot Eric then himself.

No

Eric shot himself first. I read that library survivors heard Dylan crying and he was scared to commit suicide, leading him to flinch and shooting himself in the temple, bleeding out and choking on his own blood.

This.

Dylan was also a Kike and Eric found out during the shooting when someone called Dylan an antisemite, and Dylan said he was Jewish.

Apparently, witnesses say that when Dylan said he was Jewish, Eric looked like he was ready to shoot him.

Eric knew about the Jew... He knew all too well.

think they got bomb recipes at the anarchist cookbook?

Yes.

Where did you get this information?

Did they release the basement tapes?

I don't even think that existed then.

What the fuck am I looking at?

What about the bombs

Guy on the right died first

Dylan was crying over Erics death? That's something I never heard before. Wouldn't doubt it .

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold.

You mean Dylan? Fucking dumbass

That's fucking insane.

Bumping

That's not very nice.

Black t-shirt guy has his brains all over that other guys leg. Clearly he shot himself second. Are you fucking retarded?

What was Eric looking at? Creepy as fuck.

WOOOHUUHHHHH Just died in your arms tonight!
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZIOkbrX_uU

Is this a movie?

Bumping

The kids.

How the fuck did no cops go in there and shit on those two? Sounds like a false flag to me.

What was that flash in the video?

Why didnt Eric just shoot himself anywhere else? Why did he go stand up next to a book case?

It makes more sense that he like sat up against the bookcase, then shot himself. There is no reason for him to stand up and do it.

But the guy in black I think shot himself standing up. Dylan.

A pipe bomb

It was like the first mass school shooting ever. There was a lot of confusion.

You posted one angle shot

Both Eric and Dylan were MKultra victims.

Bump

Is there full security footage?

Id rather have 100 kekkels

I would've been there if it wasn't for my car breaking down. Guys said they'd pick me up and didn't bother.

Probably one of the kids in the school, user.

cool story bro

Kill all white boys/men. Rape every last white woman. Fight for the world, you will lose.

>what is the result of the turbulent 1960s radical leftist resistant fighters attempts to train hippys to build bombs for 500 Alex

Probably the first kid they shot i could be wrong

Bollox
What proof have you got

It's been around since the 60's
So over 20 years before this shooting

Did they release the basement tapes?

This

Wut

Kek. Get this man his 100 shekels.

>shoots everyone that isn't a threat to them >takes themselves out at the first sign of arm resistance

There's a special place in hell for cowards.

left fell first
some if rights blood is on top of him

what's really fucked is right before i saw this thread I was researching this very topic.

I actually can't get over that... actually fell down a rabbit hole and when I saw this thread I wash shocked...

But imo Eric shot himself first. just look at his leg, has dylans blood all over it.
Dylan fell onto eric.

But all at the same time this is a retarded discussion, no offence. A total non issue.
There's also the discussion whether eric killed dylan. Once again, it doesn't matter.

All fun speculation, but bottom line is... they're both dead after killing a bunch of innocent people for a silly reason.

Bump

Shit green text

Possible

None of those look like guns anyone even uses...

Left died first because right's blood is on his leg

Trick question. They died at the same time!

My fucking sides.

>innocent people

bump

Maybe in England, faggot

nope, they said they were destroyed but they're probably just sitting on a shelf in the Littleton police department

panzie could barely shoot classmates

You need to view shit from a different perspective not just she shit your mommy and daddy told you or what you see on TV