Dude Weed Man Trudeau reveals his true colors

Trudeau elbows some Cunt and now the shit is hitting the fan..........

DUDE WEED LMAO

>youtube.com/watch?v=FUtCFRp6wBw&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLk2aSBrR6U
youtube.com/watch?v=-ws8vyFk15E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The way he walks too. All seems really passive aggressive.

>Trudeau
Literally who?

THIS is what the cancucks have been going apeshit over?

jesus fucking christ he barely touches her, what the fuck is the problem

i dont even like trudeau but this fucking ridiculous

Need to locate this laughing ginger.

Based maplenigger is based.

Holy fucking kek. Canadian "government."

Juste un trou d'eau

JAIL HIM!

>order

sounds so pathetic
damn canadians

Exactly. I hate Trudeau, but she's just a pathetic bitch.

>"what kind of man elbows a woman?"
A feminist :^)

Yeah, she whines about it, but him elbowing her was not professional. It all started because he wanted some dude to take a seat during a convention, and Turdeau got pissy because he's an entitled frat brat.

I fucking despise Trudeau but this is fucking ridiculous

its basically ours actually, but if you think US government is better you are retarded, you don't even have public discussions like this, they just make bills and pass them behind your backs.

>elbows a woman
I guess tumblrinas are going to get the pitchforks any minute now unless they get paid to hush hush

Fucking this. This is some straight high-school tier drama, over some fucking bullshit.

I hate to be that guy, but this obviously never would have gotten any attention if it hadn't been a female. Look at her fucking face as she exaggerates the situation.

Clearly accidental.

>tfw hate Trudeau
>hate everything he's trying to do to the country
>see nothing wrong with this
I don't get it

>Candian government gets pussified
>They all start acting like pussies

literally what did you expect when everyone was supposed to be 100% tolerant?

Friendly reminder

this is soccer tier bullshit

Trudeau is a piece of shit but I dont see anything wrong with what he did. Those dudes were being little children and blocking his way so Trudeau stood up to them, the elbow was obviously unintentional.

Still though I guess he should reap what he sows. He is the one that wants to treat women like special snow flakes that can do no wrong so he should suffer the consequences.

"HE INTENTIONALLY ELBOWED MY SPECIAL SNOW FLAKE FACE!!! WAAAAH"

youtube.com/watch?v=LLk2aSBrR6U

Well it's not 2015 anymore.

"Why is he apologising, Sup Forums?"

"Because we have to call him sexist."

"He didn't do anything wrong."

"Because he's the pill Canada needs, but not the one it deserves right now. So he'll play the feminist bullshit. Because he can fake it. Because he's not a feminist. He's a silent redpiller. A purveyor of bullshit. A cuck knight.

Is this actually a big story? Surely this can't actually be a big story?

Exactly what I'm thinking.

That's why it's pointless to be a male feminist lapdog. Set off one of their fragile ego landmines and this is what happens.

If they hate you, might as well do what's best for you, not women

This is what happens when you take feminists too seriously. They literally devolve to a child like status

The main issue I have is his party fucking APPLAUDING HIM for being a giant faggot. Then he admits fault and the CBC still call it ALLEGATIONS.

I hope this bites him in the fucking back but Canadians are stupid enough to vote for him again once he passes tranny rights and week lmao bills in the next two years. Canadians need to step up to voice our displeasure with the government or to back MPs who won't stand for this garbage if there are any.

if you don't know then it's probably better that way

I read allot of liberals people lost respect for him after his handling of the recent outbursts of fire in Alberto. Any truth to that?

I really hate it. I want to believe in equality. I want to believe that Women can be intellectually equal and even superior in some cases to Men... But every day I see more and more evidence that universal suffrage, and especially female suffrage, was a HUGE fucking mistake.

why all the fuss though? feminists should appreciate the equal elbowing of both men and women

The guy he literally shoved into a seat: "that shitlord got what he deserved"

The girl he bumped while doing it: "ZOMG HOW DARE YOU HURT A WOMAN"

Yeah. Canada is just a backwater country. Don't worry about it.

"Cuck knight" a fitting title for the faggot

This. I hate Trudeau's guts, but this is fucking ridiculous.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ws8vyFk15E
this is an NDP tactic.

the Girl was NDP and was blocking a conservative's seat in the choke point of the room. Trudeau steps in to help a brother out as a literal swarm of NDPussies act like children and dance infront.

as Trudeau comes through and helps him through a girl pushes herself into his elbow. afterwhich the entire NDP front row begins to heckle Trudeau saying "WHAT KIND OF MAN ELBOWS A WOMAN. PATHETIC, PATHETIC"

when Trudeau tries to exit the room to apologise to the woman; Mulcair (NDP rep) starts shit and that's when trudeau has to square up.

The video has the girl literally "quivering" in her voice as if she is on the brink of tears. this is a ploy to attack Trudeau by the NDP party. Nothing is "blowing up." This is just what happens when you hire someone based on gender instead of qualifications, they will immediately play to their weaknesses

>get accidently elbowed
>stop congress to discuss this national tragedy

I actually feel bad the the weedman now

>accident

bitch jumped into his elbow after she was using herself as a human shield to block someone from sitting down.

remember to watch the video for yourself instead of listening to the bullshit narratives.

The chick who got elbowed looked and sounded like a Vancouver babysitter. At least our politicians are evil lawyer trash that spend time on actual shit.

The Easterners will forget about it after the tranny and weed bills pass, count on it even if there are increased reports of sexual assaults in bathrooms.

t. torontonian who isn't a braindead liberal

calm down leaf I agree its bullshit

Canada doesn't even strike it's own enemies. This is their 9/11.

>not wanting to see him enjoy the grave he dug for himself and his country

Fuck him and fuck the left. They blow shit up all the time. I say make as big of a deal out of it as possible.

Lmao our Parliament is a glorified wrestling arena cancucks are too sensitive

>Clapping in your parliament building

Disgusting

>thread has a bunch of non syrup suckers calling my weedbro a pussy when he just put a bitch in her place

I'M NOT GOING TO CHILL.

Why not use there tactics against them.

Its funny

Why is Trudeau such a wife beater?

She was "physically molested " dude
He literally elbow raped her, i say he deserves death row for touching a rare womanly feminist flower

>spends every second of first term pandering to feminists, gays, minorities and sjws
>even neglects weed, the basis of his electoral success, to pander to sjws
>all that pandering blown away in one second

This is what always happens to anyone who panders to sjws. It's inevitable that something you do will eventually infuriate them

Trudeau confirmed King Kuck

It was a fucking ploy. Bitch overreacted and the entire NDP party was in on it.

She deserved to have been manhandled by security for acting like a fucking child blocking a walkway. Then she cries wolf with "tears in her eyes"

>weedbro
CBCshill fuck off.

Fucking Leafbros defending this misogynistic asshole, why can't you just LISTEN AND BELIEVE when a woman says she is assaulted?

Nothing even happened.

>DUDE MANHANDLING AND PHYSICAL VIOLENCE

It was an accidental nudge.

Fucking hell people are pathetic.

You just need to let the fire bern itself out

Other than the Prime Minister of Canada literally raping a poor, defenseless woman.

it was the NDP party.

aka french commies trying to jew everyone

I didint know he has stuttering disability

>Le A...A...A....A...Man..A...A...A Current A.......MOTHERFUCKING YEAR!

what a retard, couldnt the senile old man just walk around the table? it was just a few steps to the left

...he could have said excuse me that idiot wants to get THROUGH this group rather than going around it....

Fucking retards both of them.

Exactly. Blow this thing the fuck up. Just imagine if a right leaning politician did this? He would be told to resign and accused of rape.

I say Sup Forums gets the meme machine revved up and make a bunch about him being a woman beater and rapist

his elbo is only bumping her because hes holding that guys arm and pulling him through.

i despise weedman but this is retarded. wouldnt be surprised if the cunt was feminist

Canadians would lecture us but their PM TURDEAU would beat a woman on live tv.

fucking maple niggers

Canada is such a cute little country :) It really is adorable. I kind of want to move there now.

Canada is pathetic, I say we annex the important part where the real cream of the crop Canadians are, Alberta, and let the rest of it get absorbed by those french faggots in Quebec.

These are his just deserts. Being sent to an ISIS rape-camp is not too harsh for Mr. Weedman.

Pretty awful

3/10

Fubuki best girl, Tatsumaki a shit

He doesn't even elbow her, watch the video. He barely brushes her as he passes. Complete nonsense.

Commie tricks are permitted as long as they're aimed at the weedman.

why is this sperg running around when everyone else is chillin tho

As bullshit as this "drama" is I'm enjoying Trudeau getting a taste of his own medicine. Just look at him stammering like a cuck.

This is what happens when you cave in to the SJWs and the feminists. Give them an inch, they will take a mile. And they won't stop until full-blown communism.

Trudeau is having a taste of his own medicine.

Literally front page of the paper this morning

>Yfw weed will never be legal now

We have our bottom bitch strike our enies for us. We need you to speed things up in Syria.

>"I was elbowed in the chest by the prime minister and then I had to leave,” she said, adding: “It was very overwhelming and so I left the chamber to go and sit in the lobby. I missed the vote because of this.”

This shit reminds me of the South Park episode where the prince of Canada tries to pull of the arm of the princess.

It's true, Canada is truly a joke country.

Fucking KEK

My initial thoughts were "oh cool, apparently Trudeau isn't such a weak shit as I've been lead to assume". But then I watched the video and wtf, they're actually examining such a tiny stupid issue in such detail. Trudeau's explanations were pretty pathetic too. But I suppose it's always satisfying to watch SJWs turn on their own at the slightest provocation like a bunch of rabid dogs.

In the end, the video made me wonder how on earth would these people even lead their country if they ever had to face some real trouble, like a foreign power declaring war against Canada or something.

That is a woman in desperate need of having the self-righteousness smacked out of her, just look at her. She'll be among the first to be beheaded when Canada adopts sharia law in three years

Make her do a public apology or it's jail time for her because she is causing scandal. After that she is requires a community work before she resumes work in any office.

I stand by this

Wonder how will Canada react if threads of nukes pointed at them.

I think everyone was being a tremendous faggot, þbh fãm.

What the fuck is going on?
Trudeau tries to help someone on the opposition, accidentally bumps a lady, she gets triggered and has to retreat to a safe space and this becomes a massive story?

Just-fuck-my-shit-up-in Trudeau.

Because you'll look like a retard. I hate Trudeau, and there's a lot to hate about him, but this is absolute nonsense. I actually expect it to strengthen his public image, because anyone that watches the video can clearly see that he did nothing

what a joke of a country

>you bumped a strong independent woman, she could have been killed!!!!

No matter what happens we can lecture you about your poo because we are clean decent smelling people and therefore better than you

>the real cream of the crop, Alberta

kek you're welcome to it, enjoy the too-expensive-to-produce oil and the raging fire my burger friend

Nice dubs, you fucking cuck.

#NotAllTrudeaus

>furthest thing from a feminist act
nice argument, lmao

You reap what you sow. He's a cucked bastard in a cucked country and now he's got to bow his head even further to these faggots to reinforce their power. Pretty funny shit!

too bad hes not as smart as the Trump

the secret is that SJWs are ALWAYS ANGRY