ITS CATURDAY MOTHERFUCKERS

ITS CATURDAY MOTHERFUCKERS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8SKt9eOEHXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

POST YOUR CATSWEFSFEDSRGDR

this is my cat i love it

Op is not a faggot for once :)

Op here, cat died 2 days ago, and my phone got fucked, so i dont got any pics of her

Oh no. I'm so so so sorry.

Don't give up on your phone, you may still be able to recover pictures of her.

And I'm so sorry she's gone ahead. Feel for her around you, anything that reminds you of her or has you think of her is her new way of reminding you she's still near.

Even though you won't be able to see her in the ways you're used to, and you'll have to learn to see her where she is now (all around you), she'll always be with you.

And she will always, always love you.

youtu.be/8SKt9eOEHXA

>me these past 2 days
I try, feels so empty her without her though. sometimes I still feel her jump on my chair, or jump on my bed

forgot pic

Sisters new kitty

Sorry for your lost friend, it's gonna be ok

Here's a pic of my two friends

Damn sorry bro, been there it sucks ass. Hang in there.

Pic related my 2 cats we got as kittens from the shelter. Both abandoned in a box next to a road.

This is charlie and meegs btw. Their owner Sam Fitzgerald is transgender but they seem to have turned out fine.

Ok it won't let me post the pic. Last try.

Having sweet dreams laying next to me right now

I saved meegs' life after being run down whilst Sam was out shagging around as gays tend to do.

Her name is Poo :)

theyre so cute, my little kitty looked like this, but she was only a year old

That's the sort of thing I meant. She's gone from her physical body, but her spirit is fine. Getting you to think of her, however it happens, is her new way of telling you she's still with you.

When you have those thoughts and feelings, really do open to her and treat her as if she's there (but invisible) - because she is. And she'll be with you your whole life. She'll be waiting for you whenever it is you cross over too.

Still, I know how hard it is in these first days. It's just the worst, emptiest feeling ever. The pain we feel when someone we love is physically gone is how we never, ever forget how much we love them, and how much they love us.

Other little guy is Michio, timid but aggressive if that makes sense, not related to poo but they grew up together

that hurts, but feels better thinking like that

theyre both so cute user, they look wonderful

Maybe when you're ready you can get a fuzzy little kitty like this? And start your cat journey anew... Your cat is in a better place away from worldly suffering now, you gave her a good life

hopefully I can, that ones so cute. thank you user

Thanks man I appreciate it, I'll give them a nice treat tomorrow on your behalf :)

Yeah I think they are a about a year there as well.

They were both found abandoned separately, they aren't related. But the grey one is afraid of everyone but us and in the shelter she started to cling to the black and white one, following her everywhere she went. Due to the scared nature of the grey one the shelter would only let them be adopted as a pair. So we did.

It was a really cute kitty, belongs to my friend in Kentucky. Her name is Ava, I wanted to take her with me... It's too bad next time I see her she'll have gotten big :(

Awh, such a great way to get them, i found mine under our house when I was fixing some pipes, when she was just a baby

big or small, I love them all the same

Wish I could post videos, I have a video of her playing with a cicada she found, biting and attacking it. She didn't end up eating it or even killing it fully lol just torturing the cicada for fun, it was adorable

Alright anons, im heading off to sleep and dream of my little fur ball, thanks for the kind words and support! All your cats are lovely