Why is everyone on this website such a rude cunt?

Why is everyone on this website such a rude cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zn425KBIwvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

depends what board you stupid fuck
people on /ck/ are very friendly

Why are you such a thin skinned little pussy?

It used to be a joke to tell each other to fuck yourself all the time but in the past couple years everything became not funny as the Trump dipshits migrated in from r/the_donald.

Sup Forums especially.

Are people just assholes normally and they're just pretending to be polite in public?

Or does this place just attract misanthropes that project their anger onto others?

No, you're really just a faggot and need to fuck right off.

Yeah, I don't understand either. They always say a lot of awful things about other religions. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a Jew.

Depends if still in high school or not. They don't even know what they are talking about most of the time anyway.

Because it's Sup Forums asshole

Pretty much both

fuck you. twat

THIS THE GOT DAMN IN'NET BOY. THERE ARE NO VALUES HERE
> be a edge lord
> die edge lord

Yeah but tbh I think pretty much anyone who comes on Sup Forums would get along in real life for the most part.

fuck no
I'll be damned if I get along with some maymay spouting 15 year old irl. Fuck that shit.

Faggot

Lmao. Well maybe everyone legally a adult and older

I'm actually very polite, practically to a fault. But Sup Forums has its own culture. Insults are the norm but they aren't typically genuine. You stupid twat.

Because kids under 26 haven't had enough life experiences or know enough to be witty

So they think amateurish bullshit is funny

This site went downhill within months, I was here and I remember.

The only reason it is still up is because the FBI and CIA like to catch stupid people doing stupid shit.

It's a bunch of people in their late teens and early twenties who are trying to create identities for themselves and the cheapest, easiest way to do that is to be a cunt.

ffs, it's an anonymous imageboard filled with angsty edgy faggots from plebbit, what do you fucking expect you stupid dumbshit?

Damn OP your ass getting roasted. You shoulda know better not to come to Sup Forums like a little bitch! fucking faggot lol

>pic related

Yeah im just going to say atleast 21 and over. Its not there fault but its true.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zn425KBIwvg