Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c2MOE19UVyA
youtu.be/kKCLSpUeozw
youtu.be/du80mlxWwfo
youtu.be/QNjB8ZCBuHY
youtube.com/watch?v=5kubSsm5l6k
youtu.be/3Jf9-VyXEKE?t=3m58s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My retarded friend thinks he's funny so he gets a pass from me but I want to destroy his face so bad

I have no idea who this person is but I already hate his face

Here enjoy some of his videos
youtu.be/c2MOE19UVyA
youtu.be/kKCLSpUeozw

This guy is actually pretty funny, not cringe at all

nice, now I'm angry

i like him

There's more where tha came from boys
youtu.be/du80mlxWwfo
youtu.be/QNjB8ZCBuHY

isn't he also behind this?
youtube.com/watch?v=5kubSsm5l6k

He used to be ourguy until he went full sellout.

wow this is great nothing wrong with this at all I'm not quivering with rage

>mfw I picked up the guitar for chicks
>tfw I now play for the feels

he's alright but his videos got kinda samey and his humor never changes

>he's alright
definitely, he's definitely alright
it's all alright

He is far more than "decently talented". He is pretty spectacular on guitar. I don't find him in any way funny though, he annoys me.

He's certainly not as talented as the other guitar-focused YouTube channels

youtu.be/3Jf9-VyXEKE?t=3m58s
>ywn

It's kind of weird when you think about it. I mean just like any other youtuber, this guy has an entire life outside of his videos, and we're only seeing a small snippit of his life through the comedy he makes which like any comedian is not a real representation of himself. Look into his eyes. He picked up the guitar. What does anyone who learns an instrument do it for? They do it because they want to become someone they're not. Someone different. And along his musical career he probably realized some of the hypocrisy and lies that rock and "metal" culture has sold to people. He realized that his talent was worthless unless he sold himself out for the simpleness that is the music he makes fun of. So instead of becoming the person he wanted to be, he became someone else. His dream of becoming a rock star became shattered by his own doing, and now all that's left is a youtube channel. Every day he wakes up, goes to work, and sleeps, just like every other person on this planet. He has thoughts just like everyone of us does. And every second that you're alive, he's alive too: breathing, eating, sleeping, etc. And every day goes by, inching closer and closer to his death.

Wow dude, are you gay or something?

Are you circumsized?

no

that we are the champions video with the horrible tab is sorta funny but i mean yeah that fucking face he makes is cringy

He's not a bad guitarist, but i get second hand embarrassment every time he opens his mouth, makes a joke, or does his guitar faces

>I want to destroy his face so bad
destroy as in "fuck" or as in "punch"?

there are more popular guitar-focused youtubers with less talent than him

Why not both?

>first vid at 3:06
admittedly chuckled

He's more like a reddit type of guy

So what your saying he is /ourguy/