Father user here. Confess thy sins, Sup Forums

Father user here. Confess thy sins, Sup Forums.

i cheated on my girlfriend every day in the last three days with three different women

user, dont lie to the father. You don't have a girlfriend and a female hasn't touched you in years.

I have clinical depression and I don't know where to start.

I was sposed to study today but I lay in bed all day long and jerked off like 4-5 times.

what are you going to do about it? Tell her or never mention it again

ive had many dreams about kidnapping and raping some girls i know the worst part is its so detailed sometimes i feel like i should really do it because it would work

I would refrain from that. It's likely that you would get caught.

I actually am going to confection tonight
well i was an edgy teenager and i made fun of god because i fell victim to zionist owned media

i know that im not retarded which is why i havnt but its scary to me to know how easily it could be done and my dreams just secure that help me father

Im going to kill my father on my birthday. Its been years coming.

I farted into a cup at work and put it back into the kitchen uncleaned

We would get along.

IMO I would suggest taking your mind off it by doing something productive or at least distracting. I used to have pretty dark thoughts as well but I usually just paint, read or find interest in another thing.
Have a cozy picture if its of any help.

I constantly post in threads pretending to be multiple people.

... Its not even believable but I still do it.

I finally got laid, but I masturbated so much that my dick wasn't sensitive enough to enjoy it or cum. So I didn't actually get laid. I got naked and then got laughed at.
Pic related. Fucking kill me.

I once snuck into an african methodist episcopal church after dark and dumped out a few large bags of cotton balls everywhere.

I wish to find your daughter and rape her until she's dead and then sell her body to the homeless so they could fuck her dead body until it rots.

thank you father

Makes me wonder if all these people are you, user.

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood."

I'm calling bullshit, you always post as the same person pretending to samefag.

I'm a priest

That is the dumbest thing ever. Like we cant already tell who you are?

>be decently fit guy
married five years ago, cheated on during basic training in year 2, stayed married. Ever since then I've been fucking 2-4 different girls a week (cheating). Caught a curable STD what I assume was recently and treated it but I believe I reinfected myself and I haven't stopped yet to get checked again. Slowed down to 1 or 2 new girls a week as well as having 3 intermittent FWB. The nihilistic side of me doesn't want to get checked and keep fucking these dumb sluts. Fuckem, that's what they get for being so vain and promiscuous.

If I confessed all my sins I'd run out of room in the posts and have to multipost until the bump limit.
So how about I just list the recent sins?
I'm embracing gluttony by drinking more alcohol than I should as well as getting high, I'm practising sloth by doing that instead of cleaning, I had sex with two guys last night, one of them was married, and I even got paid for it, and I had carnal thoughts about the horses I was riding today, when I got home I ate a cookie edible and masturbated until now.
I got angry at Jews and blacks again, I covet the world itself, I'm very proud of myself for most things I do, and my ego is probably bigger than God.

People as heavy as you should not be riding horses.

You slob.

forgive me father
it has been eleven years since my last confession
in that time i have murdered thirty-one catholic priests who i have been able to confirm as paedophiles. i made very sure of my facts before i killed them, and they died quickly and without pain.

by the way, you may have noticed that your limbs are going numb.

there's a reason for that.

I'm like 117 pounds mate I'm basically a feather to a horse.
I'm smaller than the horses dick.

OK faggot. You keep dreaming?

I have never been to confession and never will go, the list is incomprehensibly long.

Why do people pray to mary. You dont go to a doctors mother to get your leg fixed you go to the doctor.

Maybe the doctor is kind of a prick and needs his mother to glare at him before he does something nice.

I wanted to fuck my best friend's wife and got pretty close to doing so before he caught us and now he hates me and I'm a piece of shit

well said

I'll be heading down to St John's in Mitcham tomorrow.

I'm in love with a girl who's with someone else. I fear this "patience" I have of waiting to be with her is on a sociopathic level.

Cheated on my girlfriend and she left me
Ditched some of my friends now none of them speak to me
Parents found out I smoke weed and no longer like me

It's not really sins I kinda deserve what's happening but I still need to just say it I've burnt every bridge I ever had

I fooled around with my cousin when we were 14 and now she's a lesbo I think I caused it