You look anything like this and I'll PAY to suck your cock!

You look anything like this and I'll PAY to suck your cock!
anyone?

noone?

What if I have a vagina

fun fact, the red haired guy is a transmale.

nah.

too bad

How much you offering?

fuck, if that's you, 300 bucks!

not kidding.where are you

Pennsylvania

Yeah, that is me.

I could visit you in two weeks!
want a cocksucker?
kik me please: cocksucker_yummy

I can only get my beard to a third or a fourth of that...and I'm not as hairy...I'm still young, so maybe a few years.

However I know a guy like the op's pic. I ain't giving out shit for details so you can go about your day knowing how close you are and yet so far.

show yourself. maybe your beard is still enough?

Damn, he made it...oh well, enjoy that money

he didn't write yet.
are you interested?

All that is man

I swear 'll visit you. or book a hotel near you and suck your co k as long and often as you want!! please kik: cocksucker_yummy

I shaved my beard a in July for an event, but I do grow a playoff beard when the need arises. I'm only 20 right now, (pic related I was 19). It takes about a month and half to get the beard around there. If I let it grow more, then it gets more burley.

As for now, I keep a clean shave every other day. Yeah, sorry. At least you got someone to enjoy

hell, you look great!!
I'd love to be your cocksucker

No, it's okay. I'm not quite into sex or sexual encounters.

write me, I'll provide the best service!
cocksucker_yummy

Really though, no...please no

What's the bowl haircut? Hopefully you changed it by now, would make you look way less stupid

LIterally is there not a craigslist in your area?
There are dudes like this looking for dick every night here in seattle

It is usually a buzz cut and I let it grow out. I cut bangs on occasion since they get in my eyes...

Bad side when I get it cut, my head looks a lot bigger and parts where there are clear bumps are shown (there is a big one in the front lobe area. If you let my head, you'd notice it. It feels like the skull is shifted upwards when you hit a point