I am still waiting for this shit to get banned. Blame the jews

I am still waiting for this shit to get banned. Blame the jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/315485-orthodox-jews-slaughter-chicken-kaporos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>a Nazi has a problem with circumcision
who would have guessed?

>hating your son so much you want his first experiences in life to be physical agony

I left my son as nature intended.

Here we only cut it when phimosis. Is pretty rare to see a cut penis.

>male genital mutilation
Well I can tell you're unbiased.

I think circumcision is fine. It's actually healthier, it's cleaner, lowers the risk of infection, and also lowers the risk of catching and STD.

Also it is more aesthetically pleasing. The jews had good reasons for circumcision. I'm a Christian and I was circumscribed later in life after my conversion to show my covenant with God.

It's not only cleaner it's also Godly to be circumsized.

Doesnt really exist amongst the first world people in my country.

ooh that is some delicious bait. you almost got me

It's a retarded thing to do unless you have phimosis or something like that.

I know some people who openly say that they got their son a circumcision. As much as I explain it to them, especially men that got their own penis mutilated, they always find excuses and think this is the right thing to do.

Well then at least wait for your son to turn 18 and tell him about the benefit of removing his foreskin if this is the right thing to do. He will never get that procedure, espcially if he had sex before.

I'll never know what having foreskin feels like

Do you want me to take pics of my dick with a timestamp as proof? I am circumsized and I chose to be for health and for God.

It is an infringement upon Christians to ban circumcision.

Did you know that you don't have to cut it when you have phimosis ? I know some guyds who had it when they were young and they fixed it with some creams and stretching.

There are many degrees of phimosis. Sometimes its just unavoidable.

>Calling genital mutilation, genital mutilation
>Biased
???????

Yes of course, forgot to mention that

There are a small number of guys with very unattractive foreskins where getting it removed would be a massive improvement.

The doc told me I had to have it done when I was about 12. Maybe he was lying and I could have fixed but what's done is done now. I would ban it completely unless it's 100% necessary.

It's overrated by "naturalists".

It's not mutilation. Mutilation implies that it disfigures or renders something unusable. The foreskin is like the appendix, it has no use, or lost what use it once had.

Because Cuckstianity (Jewish).

Yeah, that too. I think I was diagnosed with half-phimosis or something when I was 12. I had been jerking off since 10 I think but I never felt any problems, I just didn't peeled it the whole way trough. I got a gf and I was concerned that it could present a problem when having sexy times so the next time I wanked I peeled the hardest I could in the climax and it got messy. I had to run trough the house, penis in hand to the bathroom. Blood and cum all over my hand and dick. It didn't really hurt but I felt like fainting because of the blood. I did it again a couple day later and again I bled but not as much. Ever since then I have been able to pull it off all the way trough. In all honestly it would have been easier to just wank in the shower.

>i can't have sex because my parents didn't want to cut my dick's foreskin and now i've got phimosis

If the Jews had a ritual about ripping a live chicken apart, then criticizing that would be illegal, and otherwise sensible people would angrily defend the medical necessity and unquestionable benefits of ripping apart live chickens.

>Protective covering that also provides lubrication during intercourse
>No function
But keep using ground up baby dicks to keep yourself moist goyim

>preventing the glans from keratinizing and losing most of it's sensation
>containing a huge majority of nerve endings involved in sexual pleasure
>totally vestigial
>t. Filthy Kike

I know that feel. I saw a guy on YouTube who got circumsized as an adult, and he said he lost about 50% of the sensation in his penis.

But that means he can last a lot longer during sex.

0/10

Jews don't have such a ritual

rt.com/usa/315485-orthodox-jews-slaughter-chicken-kaporos/

oh wait....

>But that means he can last a lot longer during sex.
you know that's a massive fucking lie and plain stupid fucking argument?

Enjoy your jewish cut dick, Mekmet.

you are right

hehe stupid goy

The appendix has the function of allowing gut flora to repopulate after digestive system infections. If you're going to bait you should at least be up to date on your human anatomy.

Get rid of your earlobes then.

Well your analogy is not very effective as people don't give a fuck about animal lives sadly, especially hens. See the muslims practice the Aïd where they behead goats and nobody give a fuck because it wouldn't make sense as there is the meat industry doing the same everyday and telling you that meat is good and healthy, and that you need it. Same goes with ripping apart live chickens and beheading goats.

>It's an "America tries to defend infant mutilation" episode

Haha! These are my favorite!

Its true actually. And I'm uncut, but Ive been fucked up the ass by cut and they last longer.

And I did enjoy the cut dick thanks :) haha

It's the one thing my parents did that I really hate, I will never even contemplate circumcising my children, not even once. I have no idea what my parents were thinking.

>cut and don't have any problem with my benis or the fact that I'm cut here

If I ever have a son, I'm not getting him cut. If he wants to elect to do it later, that's his business.

>Do you want me to take pics of my dick with a timestamp as proof?
yes please

It protects the sensitive areas of your dick dude, most notably around the frenulum, which has the highest concentration of nerve endings of any other place on the penis. It does serve a purpose.

>If he wants to elect to do it later, that's his business.
Implying anyone should ever want to get cut. It should only ever be the solution to a medical condition.

>men
>rights
Chauvinist bigot alert