Is it really that wrong to have a long lasting emotional and sexual relationship with your sister...

Is it really that wrong to have a long lasting emotional and sexual relationship with your sister? Who does it really hurt if we are both happy?
Pic related

No

Post your sister's soles please

Only if she's hot and you post pics of her here. Otherwise you're going to hell.

Jaime Lannister detected. Post more.

just dont have a kid with her, theres literally no possible downside then

Most of my pics are too large, how do I make them smaller to upload?

open in paint
resize
50-70%
boom

We aren't planning on having a kid. We don't really see much of each other now. Only when I come back to town without our parents knowing.

do you think jaime will catch some shit with jon when he finds out jaime push the nigga bran out the window

Lmfao

Could you post more? What have you two done before that was sexual?

This

You will want a child eventually. To be 100% honest, the odds of childhood defects are REALLY low after only one generation in in-breeding. Move somewhere that people don't know you are siblings and be happy. You are consenting adults, do what the fuck you wanna do.

If his sister had a kid with downs would that be like a double down.

You're hurting your parents, user.

congratulations, you literaly made be bust out laughing at this

>You will want a child eventually.

this is true and i think its subconscious. in the begining when me and my sister used to have sex i would pull it out and cum outside, but with time you want to just cum inside and eventually you just do it. its like genetic or biological or something. you just want to.

that is true but that is also an issue right. you are putting your sister and the child at risk.

We have done everything. We started really early doing sexual things bit didn't start fucking til I was 15.

No idea about the incest part, seeing as I have 0 attraction to any family members, but it is definitely a biological imperative. You may not want kids now, but one day it will happen. (remember, not all 4chaners are le-troll neckbeards)

Having a child, even if accidental, was the best thing to happen to my life. Lock down your sister and live a happy life man. If you really are 'in love' with your sister, don't even tell your parents where you tow move.

any pussy shots?

We've talked about her moving away with me. When our mom caught us all hell broke loose and I had to move away. We miss each other and only see each other on secret visits. Not sure if we will have kids. I'm only 24 so no hurry lol.

>you are putting your sister and the child at risk.

how?

I don't have paint I'm on my phone atm :(

Trying to find out how to resize on my phone

The only reason you're thinking about this is because you're so socially inept that the only female you're comfortable talking to is the one that is forced to be around you.

Let's hear your excuses why you don't have a girlfriend, and then let's hear the reasons why you think you should be with your sister.

Seriousely this is wrong very wrooong dude ... You and your sister are sick Very sick ... I dont see that you can get any help from anyone on that ... Best option move far away from each other and find yourself someone else to fuck ... Fuck me ... This is worst shiet ive read in a long time ... Fuck ... Fuck ... Fuck .... Emotional and sexual relationship between me and my sister what the fuck seriousely .... . . . . ..

birth mortality rates and genetic issues increased with the child

incest user here. not OP. i just want to say that his story is probably fake because nobody who has ever had sex with a sister or something family else would ever post a picture of their face.

also, he responds to other people's conversations and replies. he is prbably fat and masturbating to his fake story as i type this. which i think its very weird.

I wish you she got pregnant and you have down syndrome child which you will have to take care of for another twenty to thirty years of your life maybye this will teach you a lesson on why not to fuck your sister ... Fucking degenerates ... Fuck ... White race is rly doomed ...

I really don't blame you if that was my sister I would fuck her too unfortunately all I have is brothers. Incest is a big tabboo

>nobody who has ever had sex with a sister or something family else would ever post a picture of their face

Sure they would. That assumption doesn't make any sense

It's just Sup Forums. This shit seldom makes it back to the family. What you think his mom browses Sup Forums all day flicking her bean?

Moralfag is triggered.

I don't have any reasons other than the way we feel. As I said this started at an early age before possibly any opportunity to be with anyone else.

>White race is rly doomed ...

¿de que me estas hablando user?

Sorry man, story isn't fake. Nobody I know goes on this site. I'm also not fat. And am not masturbating. Just really confused and depressed about the whole situation.

It's wrong Sup Forums you can't deny that but just take it how it is for now and know it can't last forever. Some people would kill to do what youre doing

it is fake because somebody replied to me and you replied to them instead.

that is REALLY WEIRD, and it shows me that you are desperate and making things up.

not judging you. i am just saying you are one weird person.

>it is fake because somebody replied to me and you replied to them instead.

How does that make any sense? Are you a schizophrenic?

you are lonely and desperate for conversation. so you make up lies to talk to people. ANYONE.

imagine if two people were talking to each other and suddenly a third person answered a question between the two people. NOBODY NORMAL DOES THAT.

my guess is you are bed-ridden or lost the use of one of your arms in an industrial accident and this is how you socialize.

BUT YOU CANT BE THAT WEIRD. its creepy and not normal. even on the internet.

I'm not OP, I'm just calling out a faggot on his disordered thoughts.

I didn't even read your shit. tl;dr. There's 18 posters here crazy ass

Actually anybody normal would interrupt someone talking bullshit about them in front of them. You're obviously just a lonely jealous faggot that tries to put other people down to make himself feel like he has some power in the world.

you are one weird person OP.

i kind of feel bad for you. and no, normal people dont interrupt strangers conversations.

that is not normal.

ever spy her naked?

Oh and it's obviously implied that I am lonely and desperate to have this conversation just by me posting here. You don't have to be here if you don't agree with it. I just wanted to have a conversation with someone about this and perhaps get some advice as I am in a very bad place from all this. So thanks for making me feel even worse.

how much for ur sister?

Otis normal when the strangers are talking shit about them. Unless you're a gutless sissy fag who can't stand up for himself.

?

hmmm not the same user, but I wouldn't do that. You can hate your ex and share pics for revenge. You can be proud of your wife/girlfriend and share pics.

People who bang their relatives though aren't usually apt to give anything that can be traced back to them away.

she already see your dick?

Is there any butt hole

No. And it shouldn't be anybody's fucking business what two consenting adults do with each other. If you need to user by all means move away. Your family should be concerned about your happiness and should not give a fuck about what that entails unless it involves hurting someone else.

i have a sister story. can i post?

Thanks user. I've already moved, but I think you've convinced me it's a good idea that she comes too. We've talked about it, but I've been worried about taking her away from our parents. But they are just trying to stop us from being happy.

Got a greentext of how it all started?

kek

bump fag

You dont live in tasmania do you?