Im a white american who enjoys watching soccer (usmnt, Premier league, bundesliga, CL)

Im a white american who enjoys watching soccer (usmnt, Premier league, bundesliga, CL)

I am right leaning politically. Im not a spic and I dont call soccer football like hipsters do.

Why does Sup Forums assume soccer fans like me dont exist? Either we're all Pacos and self loathing Mls fans with cringey songs or we dont watch soccer. I dont get it.

>SPEE IS ONE PERSON
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>spee
>not spuh

>Im a white american
suuuurrrrrrrrreeeeeeee

> Im not a spic
you seem real secure about that to keep trying to persuade people you're white.

It's a meme you dip. Stop being so insecure you pussy.

No one cares

>why do stereotypes exist

might as well ask why people assume you're white if you like hockey

But Ive met many asians who like watching hockey. Granted, half of them are from Canada.

>right wing
>watches all euro leagues
>shits on his domestic league

you're the cancer of our society

>he's a My little Sawker shill

>he does it for free

Kys, Doyle

Because Sup Forums's new fanbase are mostly people with entry boards of Sup Forums & Sup Forums. Console war and black/white mentality is the new hivemind of the site.

People here tries to defend their sports they watch (even tho they are owned my billionaires that don't give a shit about them) instead of just enjoying sports in general.

Not saying this is wrong or it should change. This place is not meant to be taken seriously

>he wakes up at 6 am to watch a european team he has no connection to
>he thinks this will make people respect his opinion
>he willingly shits on his own domestic league while providing nothing to the growth of the game

you can call me Doyle all day, you'll still be cancer

>Lean right
>Not America first

The average American respects neither of you

if you know who doyle is you follow MLS too much not to "follow" it.. dumbass!

just be yourself

the average american is an idiot who would rather watch sports for the commercials and eat dominos pizza for 3 hours so that doesn't hurt me that much

I only know of Doyle from his shill articles for mediocre mls players on the national team though.

Articles that are published only on the MLS website/their social media outlets

So you follow MLS on social media why? So you can work yourself into a fit of autistic rage each time?

>criticizes MLS players
>realizes there's only 3-4 americans worth anything in Europe

let me guess you're the idiot that wants Horvath who plays in an MLS tier league with 30~ career appearances to be the starter for our national team

dont really care, just here to subscribe to the blog!

Mls is legitimate trash though and should be banned from the nats.

Who the fuck is Horvath and why should I even watch garbage soccer like MLelS? Piss off you autist.

>hates MLS so much he eagerly waits for a writer he hates to publish new articles
>hates this writer so much he has multiple images of him saved on his computer

top autism

You're still a yuroboo.

Growing up the only kids who played soccer were frail pink trust fund babbys whos mommies didn't want them getting hurt.

I.e our current president

>1 garber dollar has been deposited in your account.

>i like soccer
>i watch premier, bundes, CL
ay...

But Doyle, why wouldnt you recognize a meme pic about you?

>Why does Sup Forums assume soccer fans like me dont exist?
Stereotypes exist for a reason. It's the image shown by the most vocal US soccer fans.

You seem to be that kind of person I hope to see getting into MLS, turning it into something better and something American.

Then again, who knows? Perhaps this image is misleading in the first place?

There is literally no reason why an American shouldn't be allowed to genuinely enjoy this sport.

It's 'spee' or 'espee' m8.

>white

With your flag I highly doubt it.

Unironically kys

U wan sum of dis dicc fagboi?

Spuh.

But MLS will always be a trash league. Plus I dont have time to wait 50 years for all the cringey leftist cancer fanbase to die off or for the players to get better so Id rather ratch Arsenal or Chelsea fuck some Biggsy Bum Horton FC then ever subject myself to the current cancer that is domestic American soccer.

You're missing out, desu. As long as you don't sit in the faggy supporter section, going to games and day drinking is a comfy way to spend a weekend afternoon

You're missing out, desu. As long as you don't sit in the faggy supporter section, going to games and day drinking is a comfy way to spend a weekend afternoon

t. Seattle season ticket holder

>not rooting for the city/area you're from
People like you are being laughed at for a reason in every sport.

Damn op you are me

>being this insecure

your kind has been exposed for years now

Pretty much this.

I strategically position myself close enough to the supporters' section where I can join in on some chants but far enough away I don't feel trapped in the cringe.

I can't imagine spending your time cheering for teams an ocean away from you.

cringe

get this blog cancer out of here, either discuss the games or find another hugbox

Soccer is an objectively shit sport and you should be immidiately lobotomised

Give it a rest doyle he doesn't want to watch the xheattle progressive sounders play the LA galaxia of open borders.

>Im not a spic
Sure thing Juan

>tfw 1st gen anchor baby spic
I root more for the US though I do get weird stares from people when I wear my US centennial jersey (tbqh most people think it's fake due to not getting into soccer til the 2014 world cup)

CHI

Because it is fun

CA

Why the fuck are you such a whinny faggot? You are on the Internet, more specifically you are on Sup Forums. People don't care about you. I suppose you watch football because you like it, not because you /spuh/ will accept you.

People always reply to my posts with "build wall", "spic", "mexican intellectual" or "7-0", and guess what? I could care less

>big european teams aren't progressive

lol imagine the mental gymnastics this fucker has to perform

You should probably try and care less about troll comments.

This is the most Generation Z post I've ever read. It's like this generation wants their own version of being a special snowflake, but to differentiate themselves from millennials, they declare how they lean right when in fact it has no relevance to what they're saying.

You're a homosexual in denial. Admit, OP. Traps turn you on.

if you like soccer you're not white

>I am right leaning politically

just say you're a racist mate

Why is Sup Forums so fucking autistic?

If you like soccer (I do)

You're not white (Irish heritage)

This checks out.

you do exist, but most of your compatriots are fucking losers so you have to remain anonymous and shitpost in /mls/
do not trip, you are not alone, we're all gonna make it

>taking opinions of Sup Forums users seriously

kek

I just realized his teeth are yellow

>get told hard
>BUT MUH Sup Forums!!

Sup Forums is 18+

>someone got so booty blasted they spent time making this
>murricans

fairly certain it was made by a euro

>"get told hard"

Are you 14? Please dont post here until you're at least 18.

that image is like 7 years old already. it predates flags

>N-NO U

Sup Forums is 18+ kiddo

Sup Forums IS literally autism the board though....

>using ellipsis

I can't believe Sup Forums hasn't recognized this image as spam
you can't post "b.ack to reddit" for that reason lol

It's banter.

>white
>american

No its bullying

I like you, Ameribro. I truly wish one day we can eat Texan chili and drink Scotch together

But Trump was a baseball player

no he was not

Based Trump played soccer in high school. He will make US Soccer great again

klinsmann left cause he knew the time was coming. we will be better and more american than ever.

american pragmatist military general style coach. no more wishywishy """americans""" on the team only because of 'skill'. all mexicans gone. hard work and fighting, heart, attitude, and all other american cliches will come back.

OP sounds like your standard middle-america MLS fan. What I imagine RSL fans to be like. Upstanding god-fearing citizens who also like to kick around a ball.

Why would somebody fear something that's not real?

Americans are so fucking pathetic

Name 1 (one) thing that wouldn't improve if America got wiped off the face of the earth

John Brooks, Fabian Johnson and Jones are literally are best or more consistent players. I would rather have a german nog than a fuck up like Bradley or a never were like Altidore

>Getting this triggered over a Sup Forums thread

Can down sperg

Holland really is becoming the next Finland.

If you can't handle stereotypes this i not the place for you
I am white and I live in a nice and safe neighborhood, but because of that brazilian flag on all my posts I will always be pic related and there is nothing i can do about it

lel nah
>soccer was for all the american kids that can't play baseball, football, basketball, swimming, water polo, tennis...etc...etc
soccer was for shut in fat kids whos parents wanted to get them out of the house and into "teh team sportz"
>hahah american soccerfag hahahah

its funny because you probably got that picture from reddit

you won already, why are you crying about this?

You're a decent guy.
Nothing wrong with that.

you better get the crud out of sp before i doopin' whoop you!

>watches premier eagle
>leans right
>white male

Join us, senpai.

>white
>sawker
ghey desu

>caring about the deliriously insecure worldviews of literal fucking retards and autists on a chinese cartoon website

nigger fucking please

>spend more than a half of his lifetime writing a comment in order to make people fall into a debate
>no one gave a shit about it