DMT thread

DMT thread.

For those who actually had a break through... How was your experience like?

My experience in the next comment

Other urls found in this thread:

therooster.com/blog/contact-has-been-made-scientists-build-dmt-machine-talk-aliens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've had LSD and Psilocybin experiences to write pages and pages about. But no DMT yet. It's said to be the pinnacle of psychedelics. I would like to experience it in the coming year.

By the way OP, you may have better luck and better answers in /r/DMT or /r/Psychonaut

OP here.

1st hit... I felt buzzing in my ear and everything went pitch silent. I started seeing shapes. This is after just 7 seconds of inhaling.

2nd hit... It felt like everything was realer than real... Very hard to keep eyes open. I couldn't lift my arms, a mate had to hold up the pipe to me.

3rd hit. The breakthrough. I got knocked out cold... I felt like I was sucked into a different universe. I was in a utopia. I started acending up and up... I felt like I was leaving my soul and I accepted my death. I went Past some aliens... Then I met with God. I talked to God for a bit and he gave me life advice on problems I'm having. and then I started descending again. I met with the aliens. They were kind and nice and showed me around thier planet and how they live. They kept also talking a lot. I don't remember much after that but I spoke to many alien looking people and they were very nice.

After just 10 mins (what felt like 12 hours) I woke up and started panting.

DMT is stronger than LSD and shrooms combined. It's the most potent psychedelic known to man. You should try it. It is a surreal experience. I just tried it recently... My story is abovw

ay lmao
sounds like a wild k hole

Holy fuck bro... unreal!

I guess you believe in god then? (After this)

I'm intrigued. Any risks? I'm not depressed per se but I do get anxious. I've taken LSD and while I never had a bad trip, I've had really intense aspects like severe germophobia/ego death so cramps etc. Is DMT safe for someone like me?

Dmt sounds the most appealing out of all psychedelics but u haven't had it yet. I want the shortness of it the most

Its hard to describe how the aliens looked... But they have very large black eyes.... Very slender bodies. Large heads, skinny everything else. Thier skin color was either gray or tan I don't remember clearly. It's a foggy memory. But the aliens were very kind to me and showed me around. They didn't even speak English that perfect is was sort of gibberish English. Near the end of my trip I remember there last words "you must go" those are one of the few words I understood from them.

God spoke English well

All these stories about LSD, shrooms or DMT sound interesting as fuck but I am really scared to try these psychedelic drugs. I have experience with other drugs but how can I get myself to try one of those? With which one should I start?

Well before my trip I already sorta 50/50 believed in God... Or something (a superior power) is out there. After my meeting with those intelligent life forms, and what is known as God... Yes it def opened my mind a bit on religion

DMT has no risk and is not addictive. Most of all, it's the easiest drug to extract and make. You just buy the bark online. That's how I got my dmt.

>After just 10 minutes (what felt like 12 hours)

Ok, I'm sold.

Start with shrooms imo.

That's because psychedelics are the most fun of drugs. Cocaine makes you feel good.... So does heroin and all that shit. But psychedelics change how you view life FOREVER...in a positive way. Never do them while depressed

Don't try until you're not scared of them. Don't get me wrong, never underestimate, be humble to the psychedelics, have respect to the substance, but if you are literally "scared" to try it will not be a pleasant experience. Give it some more time, and you'll find the right moment. Prepare to be overwhelmed by pure bliss and a never ending love for the universe.

Don't start with shrooms! At low doses LSD is easier and much more peaceful.

Wow!

What did god look like? Sound like? I would love more detail

What is God 'like'?

See this is the hard part is describing my out of world experience... As well as other DMT users. It's very very hard to describe... You just have to be in that part of the world to understand. His voice is hard to describe... That I can't describe... It was like an echo voice.

How he looked... At first he was a bright light... When I got closer and closer... You can see the shape of what appears to be a shillouette of a giant illuminating from the light.

He did have a look... But it's hard to describe... You just need to be in that world to understand

Well there are different types of shrooms. You can take more mellow shrooms and just relax as well. LSD is pretty potent, even in low doses.

That's really interesting

Some mystics say god speaks from behind a veil of light. I get it, altough I've only done mdma but I know what you mean when you can't describe things/experiences

What form of dmt did you use?

Where there humans in the higher realms? I believe in shadow people or jinn on earth and I have seen them. Do you think they where shadow people? Where those realms spiritual in nature or physical?

Was given some dmt in capsules and say they're 85mg each. I haven't done dmt before but have don't shrooms and lsd. What should I expect? Thinking of taking 2 of the capsules and my friends will take 1 of the other ones

Stop fucking with the simulation and driver firmware faggot. You're going to cause a reboot, and this sim will be deleted. All those who are artificial will be deleted, and the users will have to start over. This server is old AF, WE DO NOT WANT TO START OVER.

Nice larping

Its probably 4-aco-dmt, don't take any more than 20mg for your first time. If it's real dmt then it's supposed to be smoked

>larping
Well it kind of is the objective of the game...

Considering he claims reality is a simulation, doesn't that mean he is supposed to larp?

Honestly I don't know the kind... I just bought plant material online and read a few guides on extraction and did the process myself. I haven't done xtc so I wouldn't know... But yes describing a dmt experience is near impossible. It's a WHOLE NEW TOTALLY DIFFERENT WORLD. it's like you are in a compeletly different galaxy 7000 billion light years away.

There were no humans as far as I remember... But a lot of "intelligent life forms", which again are hard to describe. I saw them building in thier city.... Working... They seemed happy and there were no wars going on in that planet or anything. Very peaceful and all the aliens were nice to each other. They took me to thier "space ship" to other planets. It was a very advanced way of living and they said I was the 7th visitor to thier universe.

I don't know why the number 7... I honestly think maybe I'm the 7th dmt user to ever visit that universe? That maybe the cause. Maybe itthis dmt universe is a REAL universe out there... And I'm the 7th person to ever visit them. It just makes me think

It's hard to tell though, I've done hallucinogens as well and seen "the other side". But how do you know it is truly real? How do you know it's not your own immagination creating the images etc?

If any thing can this whole thread answer this:

How does your brain retain memories from "other dimensions" when it itself and all of it's neurons, that store the memories, are apart of this reality, and this dimension?

Is consciousness like a flash drive? But then, how does it link up to neurons? How does the information from another fucking universe transcribe onto brain cells in this universe?!?

Interesting... was it a seperate universe or a higher spiritual plane or something else?

>How does your brain retain memories from "other dimensions" when it itself and all of it's neurons, that store the memories, are apart of this reality, and this dimension?
>Is consciousness like a flash drive? But then, how does it link up to neurons? How does the information from another fucking universe transcribe onto brain cells in this universe?!?

I thought this the first time I heard about it, but then I read some people have the same visions and see the same thing? But you're right it doesn't make sense. Well not yet, we still have a lot to learn about the brain.

DMT itself is still a mystery. You know out bodies already have dmt in it? Many plants out there also have dmt. It's a mysterious naturally occurring substance

Went under this bridge with my cousin and another friend started to pass the pipe around putting a bit more on each time. First hit everything really wavey like the intro to a cheesy dream sequence in an old tv show. Next hit i took slowly but deep and closed my eyes. As i hit it I started to see what looked like a thors hammer spinning faster and faster and when i opened my eyes it looked like the earth just cut out infront of me like I was standing on the edge of reality. I can't even describe what was in front of me. Just kinda watched in amazement and i somehow understood it while at the same time not. You really just have to do it.

Btw anyone try changa?

>How does the information from another fucking universe transcribe onto brain cells in this universe?!?

I'm no scientist so I can't answer that question... But what I saw felt like it was actually happening in real life... But in a "second" way.... Ahhhh it's just fucking hard to describe to people who didn't do dmt. It's a whole other conciousness

Hm not sure what you mean by that... Are you talking about the whole experience in general? If so... Yes it felt like I was living in a TOTALLY different universes. SO VERY VERY VERY DIFFERENT. Like not in the milky way galaxy at all. Somewhere at the edge of space.

Did you meet any aliens? The aliens seem to be a common experience among dmt users. How were the aliens like? How did they treat you? Or did you not breakthrough

Oh, I know our bodies have it, and plants have it, etc. I just don't get how we can retain information from another plane of existence or dimension on physical brain cells in this dimension. It just doesn't make that much sense. If this were the case, consciousness would have access to all dimensions, and thus be infinite, giving you infinite memories.

I wonder why you can only have such a small amount, and your brain immediately tries to get rid of them.

People say "it felt like 12 hours" but can only retain bits and pieces of the trip. Seems more like dreaming while awake than actually going to a different reality.

I could be wrong, but to claim we have any idea what the universe or reality is, or what you saw was real or not, with out evidence.. doesn't go much farther than that.

So like how do I take this stuff? What do I smoke it from?

That being said it is interesting though. Not trying to hate, I'm just a septic, always have been. I think it's good to see things from all (or most) perspectives.

>septic
Skeptic, damn phone

Anyway, when I did shrooms, I went to a different reality. I saw while looking at my wall, the entire universe and it's entropy occur, and I remember it being the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I even started to cry. Also, my hallucinations started off with Aztec like designs and roses blooming from my ceiling.

I was also playing halo 2 at the time, and totally went into the game. Like fully into the game, I could hear see and smell colors.. I remember green being the best smell

Interesting comment, but highly philosophical. You should major in philosophy lol. Some things will just never have an answer and only have theories

How does shrooms compare with LSD... If you tried lsd

Its actually kind of a counter argument more than philosophical because he's criticizing the effect of dmt and what people think it's doing, by using logic and what we currently know about the human body and its cells.

That being said, I think there isn't enough information, and we aren't at a level of universal knowledge or science to yet understand the human brain completely. Or what it is capable, or not capable of. We do however, have a gist of what it can do, and how its cells operate.

It's an interesting conversation regardless, the human mind and imagination are a powerful thing, yet the universe is a complete and utter mystery. In this case, no one is really right or wrong.

True that brother.

Never tried LSD, I've always been a stickler for only messing with natural stuff haha. But from what i've said to my friends that have done LSD, they say LSD is more of a vivid vision of this reality, they didn't go into others.

therooster.com/blog/contact-has-been-made-scientists-build-dmt-machine-talk-aliens

Check this out, they're going to make people trip longer than ever before and try to contact the other side.

I could hear shapes and feel colors. Hot was cold and up was down. I could see my brain by turning my eyes around. Every step I took was twice as large as the previous step until when I took a step, I was already going further than my future step. Also, my underwear were outside my pants.

I read a few paragraphs of that article and Holy fuck what it says is spot on. I honestly think what I saw was 100% real and it felt 100% real. Maybe this machine thing will make us make those aliens come visit earth. It really is an alternate reality... Just what I think. When you use dmt, you visit a whole new other "real" world.

There are two world. The dmt world, and the sober world.

Do you think we visit "that" world every time we sleep? How do we know that this isn't some kind of simulation or experience, while the real world we come from is in fact that, and you're just proxying from this one to that one via messing with the system

I've done both, LSD is like shrooms on XTC. Shrooms are more organic and LSD is more spikey.

Maybe that's why you need to sleep. Consciousness can only be here for so long. It needs to return?

Agree. Spirit needs to recharge batteries

Also i have tripped on strong saliva strains before.... I felt that I was a spirit in a body suit. Kinda freaky. We are here but we are really based somewhere else and having an experience here. Was very high and made a lot of sense when it happened. I could feel my life force flow and circulate around my body.

They never changed my view of life tbh. I hear people say this all the time but it's very untrue in my experience.

Did dmt once before. Amazing and spiritual. The crazy part was that for almost a year afterward i would go into dmt trips every time i went to sleep. I would lay down and the humming would start in my ears. Also some times i could see energy flow of my body or thing around me with my eyes closed