Who is the nigger of the bug world. my vote is on ants

Who is the nigger of the bug world. my vote is on ants.

>they steal your shit
>they scavenge in packs
>they live off of other peoples hard work
>they do it all for some THICC bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0qF5_P2e_T0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hivemind.

ants work hard though. I'd say cockroach or bed bug

>implying ants arent hard workers
>ants work for the betterment of the colony
>dont talk gibberish, instead communicate with scent

mosquitos

they work hard when it comes to looting and BLM

Wasps
>hang out in places they aren't wanted
>produce little to nothing for the world
>get upset when you step in their territory
>only real goal is to keep making more of themselves
>usually gets sprayed with a hose

[audible kek]

Ants are Asians dumbass.

fucking wasps, yellowjackets, hornets, whatever who is not a bee who looks like a bee
cause they have no purposes in the foodchain, lives in packs, are agressive and attack people and other insects/animals for absolutely no reasons

fuck them bitches

n1

Ants are germans

>picks the most powerful insect

I think we either need to work on your racism or your entomology

niggers would be F L Y S

(i think asians would be more like ants)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0qF5_P2e_T0

More like flies.
Annoying, almost never alone, and serve no purpose.

Ants are the best insects shut your whore mouth
Mosquitos are the clear max faggots

flies are important to the ecosystem

wouldnt indians be more flylike?

bedbugs are the true niggers of the bug world. They live in subsidized housing, I.E. The bed that you pay for, and then they come out at night, drink your blood, shit all over you, then crawl back into your bed and shit on that, making you sleep in the shit they caused by freeloading off of you. If that isn't the most nigger-tier behavior of any insect, please educate me.

This thread is great

Flies help recycling dead animals

>uncomfortable when one is near you
>stab you if you annoy them
>African ones are especially fucked up

roaches or flys. definitely the niggers of the bug world. both are diease carrying vermin with nothing to contribute. ants are the communists of the bug world. i'm hip with spiders. they are the ultimate capitalists. hunters, preditors, they take what they need and fuck you if you don't like it. spiderbros are cool and they help me keep my house clean of the other fucking pests.

no they don't, they just lay eggs in them. learn to biology asshole

ticks.

or maybe Placobdelloides jaegerskioeldi, which is a leech which only lives inside the assholes of rhinoceri.

Fuck you all, thread about pedophiles is closed, but I am not going to waste my writing time

In Nature women are fuckable after first ovulation, when they became sexually developed. It is in about age of 12. They produce pheromones and their bodies change to attract males. It is pure instinct.

Humans treats people as kids until they pass 16, 18 or 21 years. Our nature adulthood is a way before our contractual adulthood. So attraction to 14y old girl is not sick when we look from physical side, only wrong from moral side.

IMHO
If you have a boner to sexually underdeveloped girl you are sick bastard.
If you have a boner to sexually developed but young girl you are normal
If you have a boner to sexually developed but young girl AND try to fuck her because of her
folly of youth and mental underdevelopment you are pedophile

You cunt!

No they're dung beatles

Mosquitos are like natives they go out drinking all day and get fucked up by the white man.

ants fucking invented civilisation they work hard af to either farm or hunt the nigger of the bug world is the hornet they stopped getting their own food when white people invented civilisation and just steal it
they fucking attack you for no reason and its easy af to trap and kill them

I love my spiderbros

No mate, ants work hard, niggers dont work at all.

WE

Ant are kings of insects. Did you know they are the only other species than ourselves to domesticate another creature? There are ants who tried aphids like cattle. Ant even grow their own special food in their colonies. Ants are awesome and advanced bugs

Either mosquitos, flies or ticks are the niggers

Literal autism

robber bees bro

Maggots eat rotting flesh

>they domesticate other creatures guise, that is super special, and therefore, they're not niggers. guise? i swear guise they're not niggers. guise?

Wasps

Reddit enthusiast

>guise I have no rational argument against ants not being niggers, so I try to be insulting and funny. Did you laugh guise?

Except ants are known to work together and not care about the individual.
It also depends on the type of ant. Leaf cutter ants for example work hard on cutting down plant material and using it to feed their mushroom farm which then feeds the entire hive.

>implying domestication of another species isn't hard work
>implying nigger do hard work

kek praises you.

Ants? They're highly developed nations.
Bees? They even discovered aviation.
Wasps? Highly organized pirate societies.
Niggers? Ticks, Lice, Mites

you just perfectly described white men

>Hey guys, guess which bias I subscribe to.

>n-nuh uh...that's hehuh w-white people...I'm not a nigger...no u

nigger detected

that butthurt

This applies to you as well.

Kek

I could totally see someone countering ant=niggers with termites=crackers.
Think about it, with the current narrative about white people, claiming that they are termites works.
They build grand structures, are blind to their surroundings, spit acid from their faces and subjugate other insects.

>no purposes in the foodchain
This is a stupid statement for every single living being on Earth. They eat and are eaten, thus keeping a balance.

termites because they get fucked by ants and wasps, most whites are niggers took :V]

>WoC detected

enjoy your stay in the white mans world.