I'm very pleasantly drunk, wondering what Sup Forums's drinking tonight, and happy to just chat in a gentlemanly manner

I'm very pleasantly drunk, wondering what Sup Forums's drinking tonight, and happy to just chat in a gentlemanly manner.

So my fellow anons of Sup Forums, how are you?

P.S. Before you ask: I have a penis, it's not feminine, I don't want to show it off or see yours, and I've been here 11 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

elenakalisphoto.com/alice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody wants to see you limp whiskey dick anyway.

YA WOT M8?

ERE AL TEL YA WOT THE KRAK IS M8 YA A SKIP RAT YA NEED A GUD SLAP M8 YA DRUNK U TINK U A HARD BOY YA NOT U A DURTY SKIP MOP YA FRIED EGG

On the contrary, I was drinking gin and half the reason I'm on Sup Forums right now is to masturbate.

I'm quite sheltered and would hardly claim to be a hard boy in any sense other than having lived through a fair amount of mental torment thanks to shit genes and mostly absent parenting.
*shrug*

I will offer you a fine "How do you do?" and bid you a good night, kind sir.

What are you drinking? I dab cannabis concentrates.

>Weed ayylmao

Yeah I'm 21 been here since late 2005(older brother showed me, lurked for a while didn't post until 2010).

I'm about to play Euro truck sim 2. What's up fam. Here's a pic I guess. I'm feeling friendly too

This whole photoshoot is great.

Hello and goodbye then I suppose.

Hello off-brand Edward Snowden.

Congratulations on outoldfagging me.

Weed fucks with my head a bit too much for me to partake in it all that much, though I hope you're feeling fine and chill tonight.

Despite having not played them, there's a certain appeal to those truck games that defies simple explanation. Hope you have fun with it and don't get cut off by simulated assholes too much.

I wasn't previously aware that there was more to >picrelated.
Any additional sauce?

I am unpleasantly drunk. Wild Turkey 101 has been my choice today.

Elena Kalis, she does great sets of underwater photography.

elenakalisphoto.com/alice/

Staying hydrated I hope?
I'm gonna say 50/50 you have been vs. this is the reminder you need right now to do so.

You made my day. :)

Well, you and that my little sister is going to college tomorrow.

>Staying hydrated I hope?
Thanks Sup Forumsro! I have been drinking water. But you are right, I need more.

Me and my buddy laughed pretty hard at off brand Snowden content.

Yeah I can't explain why it's fun. It's half a business simulator which is fun to manage, and it's half just relaxing and driving. Parking is fun and a challenge. I also love driving.

Weed makes you feel anxious as fuck if you don't smoke regularly. I've accepted that I can either smoke regularly every morning(I work third shift) or I don't smoke at all.

:)

Glad to be of comedic service. :)

There's a sort of deep satisfaction to calm menial labor with gradual mastery of your environment.
How long are the trips in that game anyways? I'm guessing shorter than they'd normally be but I wouldn't be surprised if that's not the case.

The problems I get are that I become keenly aware of my inadequacies and lose most of my working memory. Though you've got me curious to try stoner life for a little while at least to see how it is when you're more used to it.
Occasionally eating edibles in moderation and watching anime with my internet buddy though is pretty sweet.
I'm looking forward to getting OTC recreational here in CA next year.

Yesterday I drank beers and my own wine(rice+raisins+cherries+lemon). Now i drink tea, mix of black teas. It has a strong smoky aftertaste, and is strong. Have name "Russian caravan" but I don't know this is real name or only in my shop have this name.

Cheap cider and whiskey, watching outlaw star because my internet is down and posting from my phone. Also finding it hard to type posting without autospell trying to write positive. Why does autospell exist.. I hate you swiftkey, and my penis is also just for mah woman. But she's not here so we flying solo tonight.

The trips average 150-250km at the beginning, obviously not to scale. They go up to 1000-1500km I believe. The longest trip I've made so far was in game 380km and around 25 minutes worth of driving I think. It's relaxing doing it in the comfort of my home.

Stoner life is nice but expensive teebeeache. Try when it's OTC. Smoke a little(or dab) every day or night when available and slowly increase. I take around 3 dabs a day. My most was around 7 dabs a day. But this is only in the 4 hours of awake time before I sleep. I never dab before or at work.

Damn, those both sound absolutely delicious.
I can't tell if you're just meme'ing or not, but either way god bless.

Never heard of outlaw star before.
Looking it up after this comment.

About a couple hours for the longest trips sounds about right for a relaxing evening of gaming and drinks.

Dabs make me completely delusional...probably going to stick to much milder stuff.
And thankfully the cost isn't something I have to think about because I'm great at playing markets. :D

Yeah man. It gets cheap. Can be pirated if that's your thing. Great game tbh. Thriving online community in World Of Trucks.

Yo free advertising

Korean Soju. Kinda like sweet, light vodka.

Doing your part to uphold the spirit of memetic capitalism.

I'll go looking for that next time I'm buying liquor. Hopefully I'll actually be able to find some. :|

This is now a gentleman thread until someone gets dubs ...
Then we go ballistic

pants? is that you?

still on the same shit

No and don't know them, sorry. :/

What kinda candyass drink is that?
It looks like something a gender studies sophomore would buy.

I had a bottle of pink passion pop, a cookie edible, and four bowls, one of which was cereal.

Sounds pretty cozy.

Are you Australian?

iunno fam, one is ye olde capn morgan, the other is 100% candyass italian piss, its almond liqueur, need around 2 parts lime juice to make it palatable

Huh, sounds like something that'd go decently in cocoa or coffee.

I'd try putting some in a flask and adding it to a coffeeshop mocha.

Up early prepping for an all day binge culminating at an against me concert. I did have a breakfast beer though, because real nigga hours

What is your substance of choice for this binge?

More alcholol?

Exactly. No drugs but that and some decent cigars. Nothing fancy, maybe some arturo fuentes, partagas, whatever i see that smells good

funny you should say, i put some in coffee earlier not expecting anything and it was surprisingly decent

Bleach. And so should all of you.

Yes

>moonman
get back to Sup Forums you dirty sub-jew

I tried listening to one of their songs, seems decent enough. Have a good time edgyanon.

Welcome to the dubious art of mixing.
Try getting a small assortment of extracts sometime and playing around with them. They're a great way to quickly get a better sense of how different flavors go together, and unlike typical spices they won't fuck up the texture of things.

No thanks, you can keep your shitty anime to yourself.

Well...I didn't really have a plan for if things got this far...

Congratulations?

You asked I answered, now I'm greening out in front of
tv