I tried to get help last yesterday about my new guitar but ir didt. i got a guitar, so I'm goning to start a rock group...

I tried to get help last yesterday about my new guitar but ir didt. i got a guitar, so I'm goning to start a rock group. Here's my guitar and I have learned a song already. I got it last Monday. How many strings does this supposed to have? It looks like there is a place for another one but no more came with it. Can i get another one that will fit this guitar? I don't know what it would take, and I don't want to get one that is to long or short. I know there is a lot of guitar players on Sup Forums so can you help?I also went to buy an aplifier but i couldn't fine where to plug that into this. Is that because it''s a Global? I thought thjat Global might match anything. Sorry, I don't know much yet but I'm goint to learn a be a band. Any help would be nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B000OR87U4/ref=twister_B008ODMSDM?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
youtube.com/watch?v=0xxeRFEP1Y4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alright buddy, I don't know about all that other shit. But they sell strings for guitars at any music shop Guitar center being the most popular. You can buy any strings for it, generally they come in packs of 6 you usually can't find just one string. But it's fine since strings are really cheap. There's tutorials on youtube on how to do it. If you don't want to the shop will charge you 5-10 dollars to put them on for you.

You can't post here if you're under 18 dude

what the fuck are you on mate?

Forgot to add if there are no music shops near you here's a link to some moderately priced good quality strings:
amazon.com/dp/B000OR87U4/ref=twister_B008ODMSDM?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

And a video here:
youtube.com/watch?v=0xxeRFEP1Y4

but whitch one should i get? i looked online and ther are about 100 differnt types. why do they have to mack it so confusing

it should have 6 strings thickest at top thinest at bottom, from top to bottom in standard tuning the strings are E,A, D, G, B, e. you can remember the sting names by remembering Elephants And Dogs Grow Big Ears buy a tuner

D-A together and then D-A# together.. Eminem, Lose Yourself

go for size medium guage dont matter about brand its about thickness

thank you very nuch, that is helpful. do i need to tie a knot for my string, that is the string i have it has aknot at the end

same guy.. the first think you need to do is get it in tune then learn the simple chords C, G, D, F from there you can play almost any song

actually it is
>Every Acid Dealer Gives Bad E

no knots, watch some youtube videos on stringing your guitar

Also it looks like your guitar doesn't have a pickup. What is a pickup you ask? A pickup is like a special microphone inside your guitar that PICKS UP the sound. That's why you don't have anywhere to plug an amplifier into, it's not a big deal because it's an acoustic guitar, it's self amplifying.

If you've got your heart set on buying an amplifier you could put a microphone close to the sound hole and run a cable from the microphone to the amplifier.

>Every Acid Dealer Gives Bad E
jesus, this is how you people remember your scales? what the fuck kind of what the fuck music society am i a member of? christ on a fuckin crutch

That's how I was taught, from the bassist who wasn't going to play every sunday. I still play bass, at church every sunday.

yes, my gurtar has knots, i take a picture

halp?

could be a classic style guitar with nylon strings, steel strings usually have pegs holding them there. that part of the guitar where the strings a held is called the bridge

well i'll get a string and do the best i can. thanks for the help guys

yes, i think that is this. no peg, it's knots. i'lll get a steel string the knot don't seem good to me, thats a stupid way to do it i think

bruh keep them nylons
get a 24 gauge steel string in that empty spot and play it like hell

wait holy fuck theyre all nylon
trash that guitar OP u fucked up

what is a 24 gauge stel string? is that like a big one or long? sorry but i m not that smart on this stuff. is 24 the length or the size?

>trash that guitar OP u fucked up
i can't trahs this, i just bought it to start learning to play. i got a book and i can play one song already so ist a good one but i just wondered what string it nneeded. it's a global, he said that was the best kind it will fit with everything

heres another pictue i took, it's a good guitar, it's kind of gold and brown

heres the other side, i took this pictures last night. it's the same today

he said it would fit globaol anything so that meant it would fit anything. but where do i plug it in at i can't find a hole

OP here, this me with friend guitar

that's not me that isnt even my guitar

here my guttar, i think it's pretty cool

anybody want to hear ,,my song i learned? i can do that vocalroo theng can't i? i have a computer so can't i do that? i think i'm pretty good for just one week